1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Trade Looking to breed a shiny Chespin

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Wolf Expert, Mar 4, 2018.

1. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I figured it's about time I try working on a competitive team. I love Chesnaught and it's shiny form is really cool. I'd like to get a Chespin, Quilladin, or Chesnaught from a country other than USA (Actually I've never done Masuda method breeding before, and apparently it needs to be a different game language? I'm not sure.) Ideally I'd like it to have the hidden ability, Bulletproof.

I'm willing to negotiate for what to offer in return, although I don't really have much to offer, or I can trade it back after I breed a shiny one for myself.

My friend code is 3539-9028-8528

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    I'm from the us so I'm not the candidate you want but I do have some questions?
    -What gender do you want?
    -What nature do you want?
    -What IVs do you want?
    -What egg moves do you need it to have?
    -Is there a particular ball you want it to be in?

I ask these because these are things to consider and these details would make it much easier for the person breeding this to have at hand.

Edit: Also musada method can be done by breeding one Pokémon from your region with one Pokémon from another region EX: An american chespin with a japanese ditto. If you need a ditto so that you can do it yourself, I can provide a cloned one free of charge for you to keep.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Wolf Expert

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    I thought it was different nationalities, but on Bulbapedia it says different languages.
    [​IMG]

Then again, I've known Bulbapedia to be wrong before.

Gender, nature, IVs, and Pokéball don't really matter, I can breed for those on my own without much problem, but if possible having Synthesis would be good. Mainly, I just want the Bulletproof ability.

4. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Yeah, that's what I was trying to say. Essentially it has to be a different language (Some people will use the term "region" instead but it means the same thing). I have a fleet of japanese 6IV dittos and I have done accidental masuda shinies more times than I can remember. In my opinion, Masuda method is the best because although the shiny rate isn't the highest, you have a much greater chance of getting something that you want with all the bells and whistles.

5. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    So I spent a few days breeding for a shiny chespin, while I didn't get a shiny, I got a 6IV male that you are welcome to if you'd like.

6. Wolf Expert

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Does it have the hidden ability and/or is it from a country other than USA?

7. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    unfortunatelly, it is us, but is does have ha. Like I said I can give you a japanese 6IV ditto to go with it.