1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

LostSpirit Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Ryan, Oct 28, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Thank you for everything you do for LV, Tammy! I know we bully you a lot but you are a fantastic moderator and person. I hope you have a great day.

@[member="LostSpirit"]

Lord Vain, Shada, LostSpirit and 2 others like this.
  2. Sanctuary

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽94.1
    Thanks for all your hard work Lost, you're always a great pleasure to have on team and really fun to talk to! :D
    We hope you do well in school, and make sure to enjoy your free time as much as possible too!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    LostSpirit likes this.
  3. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Losty you are such a dedicated and hard working person! You have such a positive and optimistic personality and are such a blast to be around. Despite being a LostSpirit, you really how how to bring life to the community. I'm so glad that you've stayed on LV for so long and dedicated yourself as a fantastic member. I can't imagine how different LV would be without you. :)

[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    LostSpirit likes this.
  4. Thunder

Thunder The Alolan Archer

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    LostSpirit, you are a very nice person. You're always so cheery and happy and you're a very dedicated member! You're art is superb and I don't know what LV would do without you being the great member that you are! Eeryone is lucky to have met you and we're all glad that we have such a nice person on our forums!

Btw, It's Satix who bullied you not me!

LostSpirit likes this.
  5. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Thanks so much for everything [member='LostSpirit']!! You are a wonderful memeber/moderator here in LV and we appreciate for all your hard work here! :)

LostSpirit likes this.
  6. Hylian

Hylian Hero of Hyrule

Captain Falcon
    (Torchic)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽71.0
    Tammy, since Day 1 you've supported me in everything I've ever done on the forums, and I can't thank you enough for that. You're always so kind and helpful, and you never fail to liven up my day. I can't thank you enough for all that you've done for me, and everyone else here on LV.

LostSpirit likes this.
  7. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    Eyyyyyy Lost! You've been an amazing part of this craziness for so long that I can't really imagine the staff team without you. You keep wearing those socks and sandals with pride, gurl.

LostSpirit likes this.
  8. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    /hops on the appreciation train

Thank you so much for what you've contributed to LV. LV's had a huge impact with you as a member and part of the staff crew, and I honestly can't imagine it otherwise without you being there.

Stay amazing!~

LostSpirit likes this.
  9. Lord Vain

Lord Vain ✯Drifting Digital God✯

PokéPoints:
    ₽2,364.0
    Mario Mushroom ★Legendary Triforce ★★
    You're a very kind and friendly young woman, Lost, not to mention and exceptionally talented graphic artist. Seriously, I value every single thing you make for me and your willingness to occasionally try and fix any small detail I may want done differently even after you finish a request is greatly appreciated, don't feel like I can stress that enough. Thanks for all you've done for both me and the site as a whole, you're a very good addition to the community.

LostSpirit likes this.
  10. Synerjee

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Thank you for your dedication to LV and for being an amazing person, Lost! What you've done for this place and for us will always be appreciated. We haven't really had many chances to get to know one another properly, but hopefully that'll change soon. Lots of love <3

LostSpirit likes this.
  11. Pitmore

Pitmore Mild Internal Pain

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    /me appreciatesappreciatesappreciatesappreciates

Although I have never had a proper conversation with you, you've been a lovely person and an amazing moderator

Keep being you!

LostSpirit likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.