1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

LostSpirit's Graphics

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by LostSpirit, Feb 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    LostSpirit's Graphics
    Hi! Welcome to my portfolio! Here I'll be showcasing some of my signatures! Keep in mind, I take no credit for any of the renders or art in the signatures I use!
    Pokémon Signatures:
    2014:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    2015:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anime/Manga Signatures:
    2014:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    2015:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Other Signatures:
    2014:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    2015:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Userbars:
    2015:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    I really like your signatures, Lost- they're all so colorful and crisp! I like how you use different shades and colors in the backgrounds of your signatures, as well- they work really well with the renders you chose. Keep up the great work!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    Your signatures are really crisp, like Del said! They're realy high quality and your color blends are sublime! You really know your way around textures Lost! I can't wait to see more of your signatures! ;7;

4. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Your signatures are really good, Lost! You have honestly improved so much over time and I can't wait to see what these look like by the end of the year. Only recommendation would be for your text. I'm not sure but the text doesn't seem very eye catching to me, and it looks out of place on a few of these. Still though, keep up the awesome work.

5. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Thanks for the compliments and suggestions everyone!
    I decided to work on some more signatures. It's a little girly, but I'm trying out more styles. I also used GIMP while making these, a program I haven't been to familiar in using, however, I do think that they came out well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Martsian

Martsian Gym leader

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.8
    Oh man, you really are awesome! Your signatures are extraordinaire! I liked the one with lilligant!

7. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Aside of the great signatures themselves, what amazes me the most is how fast you can make them! If I order something in your shop, you can make it so quickly! I honestly don't understand how you are capable of making things as great as this so fast xD

8. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Updated my profile with new signatures and old!
    I was also experimenting with different styles I found while browsing through the interwebs! Anyhow, there was this particular style I took a liking to which just happens to look like this:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Tell me what you think of this style! Thanks everyone for the comments so far!

9. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Updated my portfolio after ages! I hope that I've been improving and that many of you enjoy my graphics! Feel free to leave comments!

10. Lord Vain

Lord Vain ✯Drifting Digital God✯

PokéPoints:
    ₽2,364.0
    Mario Mushroom ★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Looking over it all and comparing stuff from a year ago, you clearly have improved quite significantly over such a short time, could say the very same thing in regards to comparing your more recent work to graphics you made from the time you updated stuff before the Summer even. lol Overall very impressive and admirable, though I can't say I've ever thought differently, continue to strive towards graphical greatness and enjoy making such wonderful masterpieces. [​IMG]

11. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Haha thanks! Honestly, a year ago I was a novice, I was actually using basic image editing websites. I definitely think I've improved haha. I'm really glad for your support of my work!

12. Lord Vain

PokéPoints:
    ₽2,364.0
    I guess that may explain quite a bit when it comes to the earlier works there, hahah. But, hey, everyone starts somewhere. Yeah, it's nothing to really feel embarrassed about in my opinion, assuming that is the case. Making graphics interested you, so you found a way and went with it, gradually moving on to better methods as the time went by. Certainly though, you have improved a lot and should be proud of yourself for you accomplishments, young lady. Oh, and think nothing of it, I've honestly had quite a few skilled graphic makers make me stuff, I'm not one to ignore talent when I see it. Since, well, as you know I really like getting signatures and stuff made, heheh. I thank you once again for all the stuff you have made me so far on that note, you've become very skilled in the area of graphic making, it's always a pleasure. Not sure if there is much room for improvement given how good you are already, but I can only see you getting better if anything. :3

13. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    That N and Reshiram... I LOVE N AND RESHIRAM!

Sorry there. You have really amazing graphics! Just looking at them kade my lunch taste even better!

14. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Here are some more of my recent works:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lord Vain likes this.
  15. Lord Vain

PokéPoints:
    ₽2,364.0
    Ah, it's certainly been awhile since last I saw any examples of your handiwork, and unsurprisingly, you're just as good as ever. I look forwards to the day where I can make requests in that thread of yours again, whenever that time may come, but keep up the good work. I must say I especially like your newest one, since Alice in Wonderland is one of my favourite movies. Well, the cartoon Disney one anyways, though I still did enjoy the live action one to an extent as well. The Cheshire Cat being my favourite character.

[​IMG]

We're all a little mad, but it's no secret that some of the best people are. :3

16. TheBlazingInfernape

TheBlazingInfernape Gone, probably forgotten

Wildfire
    (Monferno)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.7
    Losty, Losty, Losty, This art is incredible! I wish I could make art as good as this, but I guess spriting will have to do XD.

17. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I really appreciate that you like the way I put it all together and honestly I'm just trying to become better at it. Honestly, if you set your mind to it, things start to turn out better. I'm not anything special, but with practice maybe I can be. I really encourage others to try making signatures because it is honestly really fun and amazing to see how such different pieces can create one beautiful piece. You shouldn't stick yourself to just spriting, try different forms of "art" because you don't know where it can take you. Trying new things is part of growing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.