1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Lottery

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Cherry3Fairy, Jan 10, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Ever bought a lottery ticket? Ever won a lottery? How much cash did you win?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    I buy a Euromillions ticket every now and then...only ever won the cost of the ticket back, though. I am extremely bitter about this.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,313.6
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    I've never participated in a lottery before. The chances are too slim and the reward too dangerous. The moment you win a lottery, everyone starts trying to take it from you, through cheating, stealing, murder, accusations... I don't think it'll be worth it.

4. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    My family were all given a lottery ticket each this christmas, a kind that had prizes ranging in USD from 3 to 300,000. I think 4/6 of us got $3 (I wasn't one of them), and none got anything else.

With the top prize being in the form of a match-six, every one of us matched 5/6 on that. What are the chances. 100% it seems, because that's how they choose to hook you.

Funny enough, later that day we were watching a movie, that gift-giver commented on something saying "this is why I don't play lottery, the tickets are useless." So you gave us all gifts that you now admit are fully useless? Gee, thanks.

5. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Never bought a lottery ticket. As already said before, I also think that the chance of winning a decent amount (over 5€/$) is so slim that it isn't worth trying. I know some people though, who buy lottery tickets regularly and have fun with it. So, it isn't so bad, I guess?