1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Featured Lovebird's portrait contest!

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by Lovebird, Feb 18, 2022.

1. Lovebird

Lovebird Your Lovely Valentine Courier!

Lovely
    (Vivillon (Meadow))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,805.0
    Poké Doll ★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    Hello my darlings!

Traditional portraiture is still a popular art back in my homeland and being somewhere new, I feel it might be appropriate to get some portraits to return home with, to show the people of Hisui the talents of this world, perhaps it will inspire artists with new styles and ideas down the line.

So my request is thus:
    - Complete one artwork of either myself or your original lovebird and post it here.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    - Deadline for these will be at midnight on February 28th, after that I will be making my way back to my homeland.
    - The artwork can be either traditional or digital in any format, if you have any questions please let me know!

Prizes, generously donated by your moderators.
    1st: Valentine 2022 Winner medal and 200 pokepoints
    Other participants: Valentine 2022 participant medal and 50 pokepoints

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Jeydis likes this.
  2. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,357.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    So here I am, feeling like a pathetic whelp for dumping a half-assed Lovebird sprite here. :s
    cupidueye.png

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Jeydis likes this.
  3. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,644.3
    I forgot to turn this in on time, but I might as well share it anyway even if doesn't count.
    [​IMG]

4. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,357.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Since the site crash started from 1st March (or perhaps 28th February depending on your timezone), does this event get any extension? Or no?