1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

LP Intro and Outro Suggestions

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by Nova Ozuka, Jan 25, 2018.

1. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hex Maniac

Joy
    (Togepi)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.3
    Hey, I was thinking about making an intro and an outro to my Let's Play videos. For my intro, I decided to piece together different clips from gameplays that I have partially recorded before, so for my intro, I was hoping someone could suggest some music I could use. Optionally, I could do this for an outro as well, but I'd like some suggestions for what else I could do for my Outro seeing as how I can't animate anything.

If anyone has any suggestions, let me know.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    If you’re comfortable with a face reveal, one suggestion is have for an outtro is for you to “punch” the camera and when it fades to black, end the video.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hex Maniac

Joy
    (Togepi)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.3
    I'll keep that one in mind if I ever decide to dust of my old web cam that I barely used.