1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Digital Lucy the Espurr

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by Glitxel, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Glitxel

Mya
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽295.4
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★
    I'm not all that good at drawing normal Pokémon but I think I did this one is alright.
    This little girl is Lucy, shes an OC I made for PMD Celeste Town on Discord.
    [​IMG]

Cherry3Fairy, RadEmpoleon and Gwoomy like this.
  2. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Aww, what a cutie! D'you think you could tell more about her? I'm curious :0

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Glitxel likes this.
  3. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Lucy's adorable!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Glitxel likes this.
  4. Glitxel

Mya
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽295.4
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★
    Sure!

Lucy is a bit of an aspiring adventurer. She always admired adventurers for the freedom they had and wished to be free like them and after helping one in their mission and seeing how rewarding adventuring really is she made it a goal to become one herself. Unfortunately her parents did not approve of this so she ran away to sign up in a recently reestablished guild in Celeste Town.

She has a really kind heart and is as patient as a saint but is a bit too idealistic and emotional for her own good. She's not that strong yet as shes still new to battling. She also doesn't want to evolve so she has an Everstone around her neck.

Gwoomy likes this.
  5. DarkrayEmperor

Spinspin
    (Chespin)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽31.7
    Im gonna give it a bit of a guess and say that it was made with an art tablet judging by the line width changing, also colored outlines are in this so thats an instant 10/10 just by itself

Glitxel likes this.
  6. Glitxel

Mya
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽295.4
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★
    You guessed right, I did use an art tablet in making this.
    Colored outlines are the best, and thanks you're too kind :D^_^