1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Luminous (The Actual Campaign Featuring Convoluted Magic)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ChocoChicken, Jan 8, 2023.

1. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,621.4
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    @ChocoChicken @122 Generation @WavePearl @ID Zeta @Jupjami @LassusVulpes

Soon enough, another white-haired young man could be seen frantically running to the point of nearly running out of breath. Unlike the first white-haired guy though, this one donned a soiled light blue tunic and midnight blue trousers from whatever skirmish he'd previously had. His two friends got in quite a pickle yet they somehow got him to run away like this. It should be up to him to rescue them both, but...

The young man stopped to catch a breath, then ran again only to bump into his fellow white-haired guy in... some sort of foreign outfit. As a result, poor guy teetered backwards and fell on his butt.

(For the curious, Elio ended up bumping into Robin. Sorry not sorry 122. :D)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    WavePearl likes this.
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    (All good :))

Robin also shook his head, still bewildered by this reality. Just as he was about to answer the question of where he had come from, he was suddenly bumped into by a flash of white (well, white hair), causing poor Robin to stumble and fall sideways (he hadn't quite caught his balance yet). Unfortunately for Robin, the force had caused his support log to fall out of his hands and onto the grassy soil below.

"Ow..." Robin groaned, having collapsed on the ground and his school blazer getting some grass on it (although it was a very deep purple, so there was no staining).

3. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,621.4
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    (Pulling a Robyn with the "support log falling on the ground", I see? :hello:)

"Ow..." Good job, Elio.

It was one thing to pull himself together after the bump, but now he was surrounded by more people in weird clothing. The blue tunic guy -- Elio -- gingerly stood up only to yelp upon seeing the guy he'd bumped into on the ground as well. "Ah, sorry," he (Elio) offered a hand to help him (the guy in almost-black purple) up. "You okay?"

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    (Had to be done, just to replicate the Robyn experience because it's Robin :))

Robin was winded and gratefully accepted the offer from the white-haired boy in a blue tunic. The tunic was unlike any clothing Robin had seen, at least in everyday style. Had he warped to another timeline or had time travelled? "Yeah, I'm okay," he replied once he was on his feet. With this many people gathered, he didn't know what to say. "Um... Are you a local? It seems I don't know what I'm doing here... Uh, I'm told the nearest town would take until nightfall to arrive. I was wondering if someone could lead me there?"

(If someone wants to fluster Robin by picking up his support log, they can... ;) Else Robin can just pick it up himself and pray no one saw it)

5. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    "Oh, hello there," Wakeng thought aloud, somehow not at all surprised at the sudden newcomer or his collision with the purple-dressed guy.
    He did notice the item that flew out the boy's hands and to the grassy ground however. Walking to the small book (a yelp from somewhere behind him notwithstanding), Wakeng picked it up, dusted it and said as he turned to the person who dropped it, "You have a sister? That must be nice."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,981.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Li let out a small wave towards the person who had said hello to her, and focused back in on the newcomers arrival. She felt more lost in what was happening around her. Her mind getting stuffed with thousands of ideas and conversing tones and feelings. She finally cracked her lips open.
    "Uhm, can anyone please explain what is going on..? I just walked out of a sword and came here..."

7. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,913.7
  8. ID Zeta

ID Zeta Resident Physicist

Solaire
    (Larvesta)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,542.1
    Yet another stranger burst into the clearing, though this one at least looked like he belonged to Juayang. Today is just full of surprises, isn't it? Ando thought to himself as he shook his head.

"I think we're all trying to figure out what's going on here," he answered the young woman carrying a sword. Wait... a sword? He did he not notice that before? His eyes lingered on the weapon for a moment too long before he coughed and looked away.

9. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    @Jupjami

Before Robin could even register the fact that the woman had mentioned a sword, he became self-conscious that the black-haired young man was holding his diary (and the support log within it) and realised that he dropped it.

"S-sister? I..." Robin's face started to blush, panic starting to fill in his heart. "U-um, c-can I... have that back?" he said in a small voice. Oh no. Did this young man read his support log?! Along with his secrets? Wait. Did he read the part about Morgan? Or was it Robyn? If it was Morgan, Robin was safe, since Morgan was his actual sister. But if it was Robyn... That was more complicated.

SAF likes this.
  10. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,621.4
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    @ChocoChicken @ID Zeta @Jupjami @WavePearl @LassusVulpes @122 Generation

"I- uh... help..."

And now poor Elio's in a full panic mode. He fidgeted anxiously while contemplating if he should get help from these people. I mean, one had a sword, one had a spear, not sure about the others, but surely they should be able to help him, right?

#30 Jan 14, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2023
    WavePearl likes this.
  11. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Wakeng shrugged, giving the book back to the heavily blushing guy ("kinda weird, but you do you i guess') before turning to the others. "Well whatever's happening here, I have a job interview I really need to get to pay for my college fees so… maybe we all introduce ourselves, where we come from, then we can proceed from there," he said, before adding, "Oh, and I'm Wakeng Lacson, from Lawage City in Yiluo."

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    Robin, still flustered, snatched the support log from this Wakeng character amid his embarrassment and held it close to his chest (oddly, he was reminded that Robyn would have reacted the same). "C-college fees?" he muttered. Then again, Wekeng didn't look like a local to this land either, based on the way he was dressed (as opposed to some of the others). "I wonder, can we introduce ourselves as we walk to somewhere... civilised? I'd prefer that. Then we can sort out what's going on."

And also sort out who were the locals, Robin thought. Not everyone here hailed from the same reality, from the looks of it. That really reminded him of the circumstances in his original world.

@SAF

His eyes also darted to the boy who had bumped into him earlier. The boy looked very nervous. "You alright?" Robin asked.

13. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,913.7
  14. ID Zeta

Solaire
    (Larvesta)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,542.1
    @122 Generation @Jupjami
    Ando nodded at both suggestions. "Agreed. We won't find any answers by standing around and gawking at each other."

He let some of the strangers introduce themselves and name places he'd never heard of before. Granted, there were lot of places Ando hadn't heard of before, but these ones didn't sound any part of Juayang.

When his turn came around, he said, "My name is Ando Tomonaga, and I'm... a wanderer of sorts. I've spent the past few years traveling around Juayang."

15. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,621.4
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    @ChocoChicken @LassusVulpes @WavePearl @Jupjami @122 Generation @ID Zeta

So now introductions ensued. As much as he wanted to answer his fellow white-haired guy, Elio might as well do the same before explaining his case. "E- Elio Moguri. I'm here on an errand with my friends, but..." his fidgeting intensified at this point. "...some bandits got 'em. I can't leave 'em alone here." Problem is, would that count as a cry for help?

#35 Jan 15, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2023
  16. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    After hearing all the introductions Wakeng nodded to himself. Yep, they were lost. Not only was Tokyo and his hometown thousands of kilometres away, this 'Juayang' place hasn't been on any book or website he has seen.

"...some bandits got 'em. I can't leave 'em alone here," one of the other boys, the one that crashed into the other white-haired guy meekly stated, further confirming Wakeng's theories that he wasn't on Earth - his Earth, at least.
    "Well, do you know where the bandits went?" Wakeng inquired. If he was really in another world, he resolved, he's just gonna have to go along with the flow.

WavePearl likes this.
  17. ID Zeta

Solaire
    (Larvesta)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,542.1
    Bandits, huh? That explained why the nervous boy Elio arrived in such a hurry. Ando wanted to help, but he couldn't leave these strangers from strange lands to fend for themselves. The more immediate threat, however, demanded more immediate action, even if it meant dragging them into danger.

"Take us to where you last saw your friends," Ando said firmly. "We will rescue them." If the others decided to follow, then at least the greater numbers may give the illusion of an advantage.

18. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,621.4
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    @LassusVulpes @ChocoChicken @WavePearl @122 Generation @ID Zeta @Jupjami

To the black-haired guy in weird clothing -- Wakeng, Elio pointed northward. "O-over there, shouldn't be that far from the city," he said. And to the armored man -- Ando, Elio nodded. "This way!" he gestured for everyone present to follow him before running out from the clearing to the north.

19. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    @SAF @Jupjami @WavePearl @ID Zeta @LassusVulpes @ChocoChicken

Lawage City? Tokyo? What were these places? Robin had never heard of these names before, let alone Juayang.

Then on the road to where Elio last saw his friends, Robin introduced himself. "Nice to meet you, everyone. My name is Robin. I'm from Iris-shi." He could probably guess this would add to Ando's list of places that he hadn't heard about. From the looks of things, some of these guys came from a similar era to Robin's. Others, not so much.

(Would be funny if the isekai-ed characters from Tokyo compared Robin to the actual Fire Emblem game in their reality)

20. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,913.7
    @122 Generation

(which character from which game does Robin resemble? Kanaru's limit of Fire Emblem knowledge is Marth, Roy, and Ike from Super Smash Bros. and basically knows Byleth from Three Houses and Alear from Engage)

@ChocoChicken @SAF @Jupjami @122 Generation @ID Zeta @LassusVulpes

Kanaru finally got a glimpse of the newcomer as she followed the others. I've seen someone like that before, but I can't put my finger on who it is...

She thought back to the Fire Emblem: Engage advertisements she had seen in a game shop a few days before she arrived here. Maybe he's one of the Emblems in that upcoming game...we'll go with that.

#40 Jan 16, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2023