1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Luna's Ask and Answer

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Luna the Espeon, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Would you consider yourself more serious or laid-back, and why?

:: Have you ever gone to a beach before? If so, what was it like?

:: Will the questions ever end or will we just keep making more up?

2. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    What's your favourite legendary Pokémon?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Luna the Espeon

Hera
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽942.1
    Ah, this is an easy one, yay! My church's youth group takes breaks during school breaks, so seeing as summer break is over, we're all meeting tomorrow to go bowling. I've also bean coloring in inspirational notecards to give to them the week after, so I'm really excited to see how they like them! :D Thank you, that was a really good question

Usually from somewhere between 12-2 in the morning. I stay up pretty late to play video games or watch stuff on Netflix, then get on here or a different site until I feel like going to sleep

Hm, that's a tricky one... I don't like super spicy foods, though I'm trying to get more hot sauces in my diet. I definitely won't eat bugs, unless they're covered in chocolate and I don't know that they're actually bugs XD

4. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    Who's the coolest guy in the world?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Luna the Espeon

Hera
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽942.1
    That one is difficult to answer. You could say that I'm one of those people that have a bunch of different masks that change according to the situation. In public, I'm pretty introverted. In the morning, I have no emotion whatsoever. I can be pretty serious at times, but I'm also that friend with a really dirty mind. But when is comes to music, I can't help but sing or dance and show my true colors.

Yes, I have. I enjoyed it when I was really little, but now I enjoy it from a distance. The ocean is beautiful and mysterious, but I don't like the hot sun and yucky sand.

I hope they don't end, but they probably will eventually..

I'm not really sure about that one. To be honest, I'm one of those people who focuses mainly on the regular Pokémon. Rayquaza, Latias, Latios, and Suicune are pretty up there for me, though.

AeroHail likes this.
  6. Luna the Espeon

Hera
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽942.1
    Aaaand it double-posted, that's lovely....

That one dude who could sit in freezing cold water naked by meditating. Get it? Cool? :D

7. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    Mah heart....you broke it :(

8. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Are you hoping for more eeveelutions to be designed in future?

9. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Have you experienced any glitches while playing a video game? If so, what has been your most memorable one?

10. Luna the Espeon

Hera
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽942.1
    Babe, I'm kidding. Chur mah cool, sexeh twigga m9 :3

Hell yeah!! I personally think that they should have an Eeveelution for every type. I've seen a lot of fan-made designs that are really good, too! :D I really hope that it becomes a thing. Mega Eeveelutions, too!

I have experienced many glitches while playing Skyrim. One I find kinda funny is when I saw my horse with the front half of it's body sticking through a bridge. But I think my most memorable would either be when the floor inside a building turned into an abyss and I got to play The Floor is Lava, or another that's more well-known. It's where you're in the city called Whiterun and the front gates have disappeared, allowing you to walk right out. You have to walk around the huge wall surrounding the city, find a certain space between two rocks and jump in, then you're sucked into the ground. You can then walk around underneath the city to find a secret chest with a bunch of cool items.

Anubis the Lucario likes this.
  11. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: What about yourself do you believe holds the most value to other people? and why?

:: Do you consider yourself a nimble person (or otherwise quick on your feet)?

:: Despite being about freezing cold water, why does this statement become one sick burn?

12. Luna the Espeon

Hera
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽942.1
    I'm a very good listener, and I do whatever I can to make people happy. I'm also very accepting when it comes to the faults and differences of others. So I suppose it can be summed up to having a caring nature, and, pardon the boast because I feel weird about saying this about myself, finding one of our generation with a truly caring nature is becoming quite difficult these days.. So who wouldn't value something like that? :)

Uh, no, not really.. XD I am a couch potato for sure. Maybe I can sprint pretty fast for a shortish time, and I could definitely be a lot worse, but I'm not that in shape. So running? Not my strong suit. My reflexes aren't always the greatest either.

That one is easy. XD My boyfriend was quite obviously fishing for a compliment with his question, practically begging me to say that he is the coolest. The answer was quite different.

13. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    What is one thing you've always wanted to do, but never got around to doing it because reasons?

14. Luna the Espeon

Hera
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽942.1
    Well... Ever since I was really, really young - even before I could actually write words that well - I've made up my own stories. Since around that time, I've wanted to publish my own stories, so I hope to in the future. As for something I could do currently, I have a lot of pictures I've been working on that I really want and need to finish.

15. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Ooh, stories! And pictures! What are those about?

16. Myxthio

Myxthio Bug Catcher

Eggy boi
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.5
    Are you a boy? Or a girl? (Don't actually answer that it's a Prof.Oak meme)
    What is your favourite Myth/Fairytale/Story?

17. Luna the Espeon

Hera
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽942.1
    I've written countless stories in my time (all fiction with hints of fantasy), and there are many more to come, but I have some on another site called Quotev that are based on How To Train Your Dragon, X-men: Evolution, Teen Titans, and I even have a Jeff the Killer x reader and an Adrien x reader (Miraculous Ladybug). One picture goes with the Jeff x reader, one is a fan art of a Miraculous Ladybug roleplay I have going, I'm working on original Pokémon, and there's even more art to be finished :D

I've written countless stories in my time (all fiction with hints of fantasy), and there are many more to come, but I have some on another site called Quotev that are based on How To Train Your Dragon, X-men: Evolution, Teen Titans, and I even have a Jeff the Killer x reader and an Adrien x reader (Miraculous Ladybug). One picture goes with the Jeff x reader, one is a fan art of a Miraculous Ladybug roleplay I have going, I'm working on original Pokémon, and there's even more art to be finished :D

My favorite myth? Hm... Well, there's evidence/proof tha Slenderman is real, so I won't say him. Same goes for Mothman. So I'm not sure. Fairytale? I don't really have a favorite, sorry. Story? Now, THAT is difficult! I love reading, and I love, love, LOVE stories in general!! Maybe some Creepypasta? Whenever I have to tell someone a Creepypasta to better explain what it's all about, I always tell Humans Can Lick, Too!

#37 Aug 15, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2017
  18. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Which legendary pokémon you hope to hatch from your egg? Reason?
    《Cherry3Fairy- I like Espeon too. Its so cute! But, out of all eeveelutions, Slyveon is my most favorite one!》

19. Luna the Espeon

Hera
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽942.1
    I don't really know what legendaries hatch from the eggs, so I can't say for sure. I don't really have a preferred legendary, anyway. But I agree, Sylveon is definitely the cutest Eeveelution! XD

20. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Definitely! :love:

Luna the Espeon likes this.