1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Anime/Manga LV Anime Movie Night [Week 3]

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Pixel, Aug 13, 2017.

?

LV Anime Movie Night [Week 3 Poll]

Poll closed Aug 24, 2017.
  1. The "Cringe" Pack (Keldeo VS The Swords of Justice & Hoopa: Clash of the Ages)

30.0%
  2. The "It's The Same Movie" Pack (Black - Victini and Reshiram & White - Victini and Zekrom)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. The "The Main Character Died" Pack (Mewtwo Strikes Back & Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. The "It's Celebi!!!" Pack (4Ever & Zoroark: Master of Illusions)

10.0%
  5. The "Ash Makes Out With Girls" Pack (Power of One & Heroes)

20.0%
  6. The "Pixel Hasn't Seen This" Pack (Jirachi Wish Maker & Destiny Deoxys)

60.0%
  7. The "Pixel's Favourites" Pack (Lucario and the Mystery of Mew & Volcanion and the Mechanical Marvel)

30.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    OK, first of all, let's clear up the confusing title. Yes, this is Week 3's voting ballot. Week 2's films have already been decided upon.

Next, a comment on the latest LV Anime Movie Night - it was a big success! So many people turned out, and although the stream quality wasn't the best, it was still very fun for everyone involved. We watched The Rise of Darkrai and Giratina and the Sky Warrior, so if you're planning to tune in to this weekend's movie night and missed out on one or both of these movies, I suggest you catch up!

Now, this week's (Week 2) movies will be Arceus and the Jewel of Life and Kimi no Na Wa/Your Name, both of which were pre-determined without voting. But, if you want to watch something for next week's (Week 3) LV Anime Movie Night, please vote out of the packs on the poll!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Aug 13, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Destiny Deoxys is a great movie, made little me cry, if I can tune in i would love to see it again :P
    even though I hate the Jirachi movie

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I don't really remember much of Wish Maker besides Groudon being in it so I would like to see that again. I also have Destiny Deoxys on dvd and remember enjoying the movie so I'd love to see it again!

4. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    Zoroark: Master of Illusions ranks as my second favorite in the series. Such an underrated movie in my opinion. And totally not because Zoroark is my second favorite Pokémon....haha

5. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Pokémon Heroes is one of my favorite Pokémon movies (probably because I've only ever watched like, five of the movies) but I've also never seen Destiny Deoxys or Jirachi wishmaker, so I voted for those two options!

6. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,331.3
    Fuck, I have to miss week 2 because of work. I'll maybe geton for several minutes I'll go to Jirachi and Deoxys. Who can forget Zombie Groundon?