1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

LV Challenge Weekly Grand Opening (Showdown Server) + Challenge 1

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by sohrob101, Jan 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sohrob101

sohrob101 Destiny Draw!

PokéPoints:
    ₽80.7
    Hello everyone on LV, I bring to you the grand opening of the newest lobby on the LV servers, the lobby is called the LV Challenge Weekly. This lobby and group is meant to test your knowledge and skills as a trainer and to think outside of the box. So how does the Lobby exactly work. Every week a Challenge will be posted in the Spambox, listing a challenge that users can choose to participate in. There is no negatives only benefits, and anyone can join. The Challenges will have a certain type of team you must face off against, and there will either be specific restrictions, or rules applied on completing the challenge properly. What happens if you win? Well there is actually a prize to completing the challenge. For one you do get bragging rights to your fellow trainers and friends, but for those who have a copy of X, Y, OR, or AS, can actually recieve a special high IV trained Pokémon, the Pokémon eggs are always random, and they are legitimate, meaning nothing is ever hacked, nor do you lose anything. Sometimes you might be unlucky and get a magikarp, but at the same time you don't lose anything in winning and getting a free egg out of it. For those who are interested Be sure to check out the room on the showdown server.

I will be posting the first challenge on here, to prevent the need to make another post, but every week a new challenge will be posted in the spambox thread for now. I hope to see you all soon. I must advise, that I am the only one who can accept challenges at this time, until I can get more users who are interested in being mods with me in the room, if you are interested in being a mod, leave me a PM on here or on the showdown server. anyways onto the first challenge

CHALLENGE #1 (Duration is until next sunday after making this post.)

Zoroark Pikaboo?

A group of angry Zoroark have appeared, but each one having a different trick up its sleeve, can you try to stop them all?

The challenge requires you to defeat the team of zoroark without the need of any fighting, bug, and fairy type Pokémon and moves.

You can only use a team of 3 maximum Pokémon and a minimum of 1.

You cannot use any legendaries, or Mega Pokémon for this challenge.

Legendaries also include trios and singulars like Heatran.

The same clauses apply, no same items allowed, and no same Pokémon allowed either, except for the one using the zoroark only team.

The format will be a single battle, also all Pokémon on your team must be lvl 50.
    Winning prize: Random Egg.

At this time, Challenges can only be taken once if you win.

You can only have 3 chances to take on a challenge each day.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.