1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

LV City Character Profiles

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LadySmugleaf, Feb 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadySmugleaf

LadySmugleaf Cries in Poetry

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    [SIZE=10.5pt]ALL THESE I PLACE BETWEEN MYSELF AND THE POWERS OF DARKNESS![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10.5pt]When LS uttered these words, the world collapsed under the magick she invoked. Luckily enough, an alternate world was created and everyone was saved.
    But the price was hard. The peace that everyone worked hard for disappeared and villains rose up; some seeking power, some seeking destruction. LV city needs your help. Will you rise as a hero? Or a villain?
    The choice is yours.

Each person gets up to three characters: Your main character, a non-human companion (AI, animal or something like that) and a villain. Please, no OP'd (overpowered) characters. If you have great power, you must have something to counter that. I cannot stress this enough. No Mary Sues/Gary Stus, there is a price for power and they have to pay it!
    Please take this RP seriously. This isn't some crackfic. Humor is okay but the tone overall is serious.

The offical RP will be up on march 2. LV City is based off of "
    http://lakevalor.net/topic/9207-the-search-for-lv-announcer-60-lv-rp/[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] You might want to go read it if you didn't post anything on that RP.

----------------------------------------
    Mine are: LS, Walpurgisnacht and Bob (Citamorhca #199)

Name (and nicknames):
    Abilities (please keep it to three):
    Overall personality:
    Fatal Flaw:
    Background:
    Other:
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    My main[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10.5pt]LadySmugleaf, LS, Lady[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10.5pt]Age: 17

Appearance: she is pretty short and has blue eyes and long brown hair, often pulled back into a ponytail.</span>

Abilities: Magic, knowledge and creativity

Overall personality: LS is usually bubbly and happy. She can come off as a bit of an airhead and she smiles constantly. However, she is smart and fiercely loyal to her friends. She can be cruel and unforgiving to those who harmed her friends. LS talks a lot when she's upset or nervous.

Background: LS was taken away from her home by a group of people intent on making her their savior. But when she showed a talent in magic and none whatsoever in weaponry, they began to torture her. LS fled a year later and bounced from place to place, gathering a large collection of knowledge until she found LV city. Where she settled down and perfected magitech. There she met her One True Loveâ„¢ Nbay64.

Fatal flaw: She is too loyal to those she holds dear, even when they hurt her. In order to use her magick, she has to pay a toll; often with her energy. She also needs to be able to chant something in order to use said magick/magic
    LS is also sensitive to extreme changes in magick.
    LS is unable to use magic. She is also is physically weak in hand to hand combat.[/SIZE]

Other: LS is often found with her nose in a book. She also is a good cook. Unfortunely, she has temporary amnesia from casting St. Patrick's Rune and totally ruining the timeline, causing an alternate reality. She also tends to make a lot of references. While physically weaker, her abilities lie more in endurance. Because she is the weakest member of the defenders, she is kidnapped more often. Also because of her connection to Nbay.
    -------
    My side character
    Name: Walpurgisnacht, Lady Magick
    Appearance: an older women about the age of 40. She has long black hair and dark eyes.

Abilities: Magick, Immortality

Overall personality: Walpurgisnacht is indifferent to the squabbles of lesser beings. She is very much concerned with the balance of the universe, as she is its keeper and she holds no love towards those who break it wantonly. While normally, Walpurgisnacht is slightly protective over LS, seeing her as a surrogate daughter, she lets LS make mistakes for herself and learns from them. When she's unbalanced, she takes things to the extreme.

Fatal Flaw: Her indifference. She also is bound by the rules of the universe, she also is affected by imbalance.

Background: She was around since time began. But then, due to a demon summoning gone awry, she was bound to LS by magick. After travelling and facing all sorts of challenges, Walpurgisnacht grew very fond of LS.

Other: Walpurgisnacht is the avatar of Magick. She watches over it and determines the toll to pay for using it. She also secretly hopes that LS never find her way back home, because LS hails from a world without magick or magic and the soul-bond would be terminated. Walpurgisnacht is conflicted over those feelings

-----
    My Villain

Name: Citamorhca #199, Bob Williams
    Appearance: Bob is a red head with hazel eyes. He is tall and buff.

Abilities: Physical strength, intelligence, charisma
    Overall personality: Bob is amoral and power-hungry. He also is a chessmaster and will somethings refer to people as pieces or pawns and will also speak in notation.

Fatal Flaw: overconfidence in his abilities, power-hungry and unwilling to compromise.

Background: Bob worked for Citamorhca #198 and quickly rose in the ranks until he became a general. After his boss died, Bob discovered the secret of Citamorhca and took on the mantle himself to gain more power.

Other:N/A

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Derahex likes this.
  2. Hylian

Hylian Hero of Hyrule

Captain Falcon
    (Torchic)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽71.0
    Main

Name (and nicknames): Nbay64, Nbay, Ben

Appearance: Is a red-head. Is fit, but not overly muscular. Is 5' 9"

Abilities (please keep it to three): Is a skilled and strong swordsman. Has powerful magic (Neutral Magic). Is also extremely smart and clever.

Overall personality: Generally rather laid-back and easy-going, but can be serious when he needs to. Is very understanding of other people, and always knows what's going on. Is always prepared for anything, no matter how unlikely it might be to happen. Has extreme perseverance, he never gives up. EVER. Is considered a natural born leader, people look to him for guidance.

Fatal Flaw: Despite Nbay's powerful abilities, he has a huge weak spot. If anything ever hits him directly in the birthmark on the back of his neck, he will immediately die. Nbay is also too willing to try to find good in others. Although he never hesitates to fight, he doesn't like having to kill he doesn't need to.

Background: Nbay is the Elite 4 Champion of LV City, and lives in @[member="Xarn"]'s Battle Hotel, in his penthouse suite. People also know him as the hero who killed the evil Citamorhca #198. When he killed Citamorcha, he also inadvertently absorbed some of his energy, resulting in Nbay obtaining some of Citamorcha's latent abilities, such as the ability to become temporarily immune to antimagic, however the immunity only lasts for about 10 minutes at a time. He is known to use a Mega Salamence to get around, and occasionally for combat. He always has his longsword, Aetherius, on his back. Aetherius is a longsword of Nbay's own creation, and has the ability to surround it's blade with any element of Nbay's choosing. Nbay is also in a relationship with @[member="LadySmugleaf"]'s main character, and his best friends are @[member="Xarn"] and @[member="TrainerRythin"]. Nbay is also a skilled user of magic, known to use his ability to manipulate the elements and more.

UPDATE: Citamorcha's energy has since left Nbay's body. The following is what Nbay still has in his arsenal of abilities.
    Neutral Magic - Yes
    Elemental Magic - Yes
    Flame Dash - Yes
    Immunity to Antimagic - No, but he is now highly resistant to it. It takes longer for him to feel the effects of antimagic than it does for most people.
    Antimage Manipulation - Yes, but it is still very much a double-edge sword, and is only used as a last resort.
    Soul Slash - Yes, but it requires a great deal of magic to perform, and like the Antimage Manipulation, is generally used as a last resort.
    Soul Fire - Yes, but it requires the strength of multiple people to cast. He is not capable of performing this spell alone.
    Rage/Zen Mode - Yes, but it is not as powerful as when he used it against Bob.

As for Nbay's backstory, well, I'll let him tell it himself.

"I was just a boy, no older than 8 when it happened. I lived peacefully with my parents in a small village that was rather secluded from the test of society. We were civilised, but we kept to ourselves. The problems going on in the outside world didn't bother us. We were a self sustaining village, where people lived happily amongst each other, that is, until Citamorhca attacked. He burnt the entire village to the ground, and he killed everyone, including my parents."

"While trying to get out of the rubble, Citamorcha found me, and he shot me. The last thing I saw clearly was Citamorcha laughing in triumph before vanishing. After that, things started to get out of focus. My vision became blurry. I knew I was going to die."

"But, right when I was about to welcome to cold hand of death, he came. Arceus came down, and saved my life. I was the only one who survived. Once I had gotten back to health, Arceus said to me, "You show potential. No average human would be able to stay alive in the presence of Citamorcha for that long. I shall make you my disciple, my champion. You will get your revenge for what Citamorcha has done to you, and you will help me bring peace to this world." He gave me my power, and he treated me like a long lost son."

"The next 4 years of my life were nothing but training and practice. I honed my skills, improving my magic. I became a master of the sword, my weapon of choice. I began to understand the philosophy that our world lives by. I no longer looked at the small individual matters at hand, instead, I now looked at the whole picture. Once my training was complete, I was ready to set out and explore the world for what it truly was. I went to highest mountains. I went to the deepest canyons. I went everywhere I could see, never stopping for directions. I didn't know what I was looking for, but I knew that I would know what it was when I found it."

"Eventually, by the time I was 14, I found myself in LV City, and I had found what I was looking for: a safe haven, a place where everything seemed to be at peace. I had found my new home, and I promised myself that I would never let this city suffer the same fate as my village. I challenged the Elite Four and became the Champion of LV City. I got my penthouse, and I met new friends. I met @TrainerRythin one day when I was taking a walk in the park and he suddenly popped out of a sewer drain. We found that we both had the same goal: to protect this city, and to bring Citamorcha to his knees."

"After that, things just kind of took their own path. Until the day I met @LadySmugleaf. The rest is history."

"That's why I'm so bent on killing Citamorcha once and for all. He destroyed everything I ever cared about, and he almost killed you on multiple occasions. I will never stop fighting until I kill Citamorcha once and for all, until I know that LV City will never suffer the same fate as my village."

Other: Nbay generally goes around LV City and explores quite often. He will occasionally leave LV City every now and again, but where he goes and what he does when he's not in the city, only he knows. Nbay is also left-handed. He always uses his sword with his left hand, and casts his magic with his right.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Side Character.

Name: Arceus

HE IS GOD. ENOUGH SAID.

Anyway, Arceus will basically act as Walpurgisnacht did, popping in every now and again, but doesn't do much.

3. TrainerRythin

TrainerRythin -- The Diamond Tactician --

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Main

Name/Nickname(s): TrainerRythin, Rythin, The Diamond Tactician, The Smug Bastard, Chaos Lord.

Age: 17, mentally and physically. 217, technically, due to the fact that he was locked in stasis for two hundred years. There is a reason he hates being called old.

Appearance: Somewhat small, but compact and surprisingly strong. Brunette, short hair, somewhat messy. Impossibly blue eyes, a result of absorbing the Fluidic Aether. Has a scar on his chest from a knife wound several years ago, and also has two from being impaled in both his shoulder and his chest. Has silver blood, a side-effect from contact with the Fluidic Aether. Glows slightly, and during combat, his biological body can seem to disintegrate, showing his true form of thaumaturgical energy within. This normally happens when he is injured. His true form is somewhat unstable, and reacts violently to magical distortions. Basically a living star. He exploded once while inside a mountain, and it wiped out the entire mountain during his search for Spammer.

Edit: With the events of LV City, he also has a magitech leg constructed of durasteel, infused with thaumaturgical power for added kick (see what I did there?). It is a dark smoky gray, with cerulean "Tron Lines" running down it. Glows a light blue, and has the ability to split and reassemble itself for different purposes (likely won't be used often).

Abilities: Excellent with a dagger. Capable of generating potent energy blasts. Capable of flight for as long as his energy holds out. Possesses a rocket launcher that fires modified twin bolts of holy light. He doesn't use it much due to the charge time and that it isn't effective against things other than demons, undead, etc. (Also has access to a reality-warping missile, but as this causes extreme pain to him because of his hypersensitivity, it's his suicide effort, as using it would likely kill him.)

Overall Personality: Smug, selfish, ruthless, and a sociopathic asshole, to put it simply. Also lacks morals.

He is actually somewhat insecure, and still grieves over Argo's death, despite her mind being preserved in his computer network. Slightly conflicted as well, as although he still loves Argo, @[member="LadySmugleaf"] wormed her way into his heart for a time. Though he accepts that she loves @[member="Nbay64"], he is somewhat awkward around her. Somewhat depressive, and tried to commit suicide once. Would have succeeded, if not for some miracle healing from one of his friends. Fiercely loyal, his sarcastic attitude hides the compassion that he holds for those close to him, though he denies it at every turn. He does not doubt himself much, but is fearful of not being good enough, and has large amounts of self-loathing locked up in one section of his mind from his failures.

Very dangerous to any that betray him. A civilian of the City that betrays him? He'll make it quick. A worker? He'll play with his food a short time, but ultimately will not outright torture them. A friend that betrays him? There is very little that can stop him from unleashing his wrath.

Fatal Flaw: Hypersensitive to thaumaturgical energies after exposure to several million liters of Fluidic Aether during an attack from @[member="Spammernoob"]. Theoretically, someone could actually destabilize his energies, which would critically wound him. Cannot use his power for too long, or he will begin to consume himself to power his attacks. Tends to stick his foot into his mouth, especially around women. On the mental side, self-loathing can influence his decisions, and he tends to hold grudges. A lot. Also isn't effected by Nbay's Elixir, due to his unstable form.

Background: Originally part of a secretive group, he became changed forever when he was captured by Citamorcha at age 12. He doesn't talk about what happened in there, for the same reason as @[member="LadySmugleaf"]. He escaped after three months, barely clinging onto his sanity. He returned there at 16 with his partner Argo to perform an espionage operation, when they were discovered. She gave her life for his, and both expressed their love for each other on her deathbed. Rythin, in a scary display of ingenuity, managed to bind her soul to a pendant she had given him, and eventually transferred her to the computer system of his Bunker. However, doing so cost him. His magic power was sapped, and it was bound by dark forces for a century. He was eventually put into a magical stasis to keep him stable, though Argo was unknowingly frozen as well, due to still being alive.

Two centuries later, he was found and awoken by members of LV. Quickly adapting to the different technology, he managed to base his Bunker's computer network from magitech, and transferred Argo there. At one point, he'd found somebody to confide in, someone he could trust implicitly. He fell for someone else this time, and devoted his time outside the Bunker to her. However, it was not meant to be. She left him after a while, apparently unsatisfied with him, but an investigation later revealed that she had betrayed him to one of the cells of Zragoth influence all over the world. Furious, Rythin lead a one-man assault on their compound, and came back three days later, looking exhausted, and covered in black Zragoth blood, but otherwise fine.

After that day, Rythin hardened. He stopped smiling as much, and made few allies and fewer friends. He became a loner, preferring to watch from the sidelines and take over whenever it best suited him. However, nobody could doubt his usefulness, and provided great service to LV. Gaining power over the three years he lived there, Rythin was called to arms when the Announcer disappeared, though he was heard mumbling about spacetime rips at the time.

Other: Trapped in stasis for two centuries, he is rather sensitive about his age. His body is actually a thaumo-biological construct, and if he isn't careful with his energy manipulation, it will feed on itself to power his attacks, and it won't end well. It does further increase his healing, as the ambient energy in the atmosphere will be magnetically attracted to him. He can also feed on thaumaturgical power sources to regenerate himself. Of course, this means that he needs to be careful. The power flows into him, whether he is hurt or not, and the area around LV is chock-full of ambient energy. He has to vent this energy, or, naturally, boom.

Update: Rythin's Bunker is a massive complex that spans the entire underground of the City, as well as a ways outside it. The facility itself is heavily defended, built with tempered durasteel and shielded universally. Brute force is probably the only way to breach it other than dropping a nuke on it. Or Godzilla.

Edit: I forgot about Argo! Sorry babe! Thanks for reminding me @[member="Derahex"], I appreciate it man! (Note, while Argo is named after the SAO and Nightblade character, she does not look the same, nor does she have the personality.)

Name: Argo

Appearance: N/A. Used to be an attractive brunette, just a bit shorter than Rythin, at 5'9", who is 5'11" (that's my actual height, lol). Slim, but powerful build, with long, dark brown hair. Has deep blue eyes, which Rythin always said he got lost in. and whiskers drawn on her cheeks, making her blushes look quite odd (This is the only thing I carried over from Nightblade and SAO.) Has a scar on her left arm from trying and partially failing to dodge an axe blow, as well as one on her right side from being accidentally stabbed by Rythin.

Abilities: Complete control of the Bunker, can appear as a projection with a portable projector that Rythin carries around at all times; he rarely uses it though, because it hurts him too much to see her.

Overall Personality: Kind and pleasant person, and had a sort of aura around her that calmed people. Possesses substantially more morals than her partner. Loves Rythin above all else, and will do anything for his wellbeing, so long as it doesn't hurt an ally. Enemies and neutrals are fair game. Was good friends with Lucy, @[member="LadySmugleaf"]'s AI until she was killed. Slightly insecure, and her greatest regret is that she never got the chance to be with Rythin (may bring her back in the future, not sure. I pity him.).

Background: Nine months older than Rythin, she was also part of the group he was in. She was one of their best fighters, but didn't really care about him until he came back from Citamorcha's lair three months after he was captured, shaking and barely alive. Something about him changed in that time, and she pitied him. At first trying to befriend him to help heal his mental state, she continued to talk to him even after his condition improved greatly five months after he returned, for reasons unknown. Becoming his work partner four months after that, she kept working with him until her death three and a half years later. Used to be considered OTP by other members of their "guild".

She was working a mission with Rythin a little less than two years after they partnered up when she received her axe scar, after an ambush. While they both made it out okay, she got hit by a glancing blow from an axe that was heavily enchanted, shearing through her armor. Probably should have noticed that Rythin loved her when he quite literally went axe-crazy, stealing the weapon of the one that hit her and brutally destroying the rest of the ambush. Her scar from Rythin was recieved during an assault on an enemy fortress six months later, deep behind their lines. He was trying to set up magical explosives when she came behind him and poked his shoulder, startling him. He reacted on reflex, shooting out with Lux Caelis, and apologized furiously. It did not help when he detonated the explosives ten minutes later while working on them.

She was in the medical tent at the time, and was being bandaged for her wound after it had been cleaned out and closed. She and her nurse had been quite surprised to hear an earth-shattering explosion coming from another part of their camp. It was later said she had paled noticeably, before running out, regardless of her wounds. She ran to the blast site and screamed loudly. Rythin had blown himself up, and only serious medical attention and generous use of thaumaturgical power kept him from scarring. He considers it his greatest mistake to this day. It was also this day when she realized she loved him.

After her death, she wandered Elysium for a while, lamenting that she could never love Rythin, before she felt a tug on her soul. Surprised, she nevertheless accepted the pull, and was removed from Death's hold. She was surprised to feel that she had been bound to a sapphire, the same shade as her eyes, when she was alive. She listened as Rythin explained what he had done, and paled mentally when he spoke of the pain and the massive drain on his magic that was the price he paid to save her. She could feel that it had damaged his magical core, and he'd never be able to use much magic again (so she thought). Unable to communicate with him, all she could do was cry inside as she watched all the pain he went through, before she was eventually put in stasis along with him.

Upon their return to the world, she was disoriented, much like he was. However, they adapted, and when she was released to his computer, it was the happiest she'd ever been since she was alive. Now, she works with him from the Bunker to fight off those who would do him and LV harm.

(yeah, I kinda did that to provide info on both of them. I couldn't help it, backstories are kinda fun.)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Hylian

Hylian Hero of Hyrule

Captain Falcon
    (Torchic)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽71.0
    I just changed it. Now it only has three uses. Period. Then it is gone forever.

5. TrainerRythin

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Better. Although you don't have to limit yourself too badly. Perhaps a long cooldown would be useful, or some kind of bad drawback, like a high mana cost of some sort. It just feels a tad broken, being able to theoretically return the dead to life once a day. Maybe it wouldn't work on dead people, but can bring back the souls of those on the brink. A good drawback to keep it in the safe zone would be that in order to refill it you must visit a particular place, perhaps a temple of some kind, and it is difficult to get to in order to refill the flask.

6. Hylian

Hylian Hero of Hyrule

Captain Falcon
    (Torchic)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽71.0
    Changed again. It now once again has infinite uses, but whenever I use it, the vial drains all of my mana, temporarily restricting me from my magic.

7. TrainerRythin

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    That'll work. What should be the regen time? I think around a week would be a good balancer, keep it from becoming ridiculous. Because let's face it. You have a lot of power in your body, I'd say roughly half to Rythin's levels post-Hypermode, mainly because I've never seen you rip apart a massive army without even trying, though that was during Hypermode. You did take out a 40K one though with no trouble, so that's still pretty damn good.

Don't mean to double post, but whoa! I noticed I made a few continuity errors in my description and overall past for Rythin while rereading the RP. I'll be fixing that now, so he has a slightly modified backstory.

8. LadySmugleaf

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    Ok, am I the only "normal" character here? I mean, seriously. LS doesn't hold a candle to y'all, in terms of strength and attacking. But she knows a lot of about magic (and magick) and how to weave it in her creations.

9. Hylian

Hylian Hero of Hyrule

Captain Falcon
    (Torchic)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽71.0
    I already balanced myself. I'm the only character who has a weakness that if found out, would kill him immediately.

10. TrainerRythin

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    True, but you can heavily armor that weakness. Mana shields, physical armor, even protective charms and pendants and the like. I refuse to believe that a gift from Arceus like that doesn't have any protective magics woven in. Not trying to be a pain here, but I'm trying to tone down what happened with The Search. We all kinda got a bit broken, even LS had a large fortress that was suspiciously easy to take down. I refuse to believe that you wouldn't have reinforced networks and the like to stop an EMP, LS. o.O

Derahex likes this.
  11. Derahex

PokéPoints:
    ₽108.3
    Not anymore!

(Sorry I took so long, life has been keeping me busy)

Main Character:

Name/Nicknames: Derahex, Dera, and, for long story reasons, Uly [Pronounced "You-Lee"]
    (This is the 'me' Derahex, not the OC Derahex)

Appearance: Derahex has blue eyes, greasy black hair (Technically really dark hazel) of the longer variety of short, complete with killer sideburns, and pale white skin (Seriously, IRL, people had often asked if I was sick back when I was little).
    He stands just a little bellow 5"9, and is relatively thin. Despite that, he's ever-so-slightly square-shouldered and he has a shadow of what could be a muscular build if he actually worked out.
    He usually wears all black, as explained in his overall personality.

NEW! Picture (Excuse my poor skills):
    [​IMG]

Abilities:
    1: He's practically a walking library; Knows much about Technology, Combat Techniques, Magic (But not Magick), Cryptozoology, and of course the study of other Multiverses. Frustratingly to some people, he's also a bit philosophical.

2: Derahex currently has a contract with the King of Bel (An Alternate Dimension's King of Hell), giving him free access to his army of Demons, for a price. Using the Nicaea Application, he can summon Demons to do simple tasks or fight, and has complete control over those he summons. However, even with his V.I.P. Account, he has a limited Macca (The Underworld's Currency) income each day.
    Another feature granted by Nicaea is the Harmonizer. In essence, it tries to 'Match Wavelength' between lifeforms. Thus, Derahex (And anyone else is in range) is somewhat protected, and attacks that would normally prove lethal to a Human will instead leave him badly injured. Likewise, weaker attacks will have greater effect against more powerful opponents (On a Magical scale, it does nothing against giant robots for example). Also, the Harmonizer can only reach so far in the extremities of the power spectrum. For example, if Nbay64 or TrainerRythin went with even just a moderately strong attack, Derahex would probably be blown to smithereens.

3: Can use the Linking Book, an artifact with many different powers.

Overall personality: Derahex has the many pros and cons of being an introvert, although when he breaks his comfort shell, he proves to be quite sociable. He's considered funny and sarcastic by his friends and family. Derehex also has a crushingly just conscience, and would never do an act of evil in his right mind. He also detests evil people in general, without being Lawful-Stupid about it. He also prefers to wear black cloaks, capes, coats and other theatrical attire of dark coloring. Because although he is good inside, he likes to have a dark, menacing look. It just looks cool. He also enjoys roleplay, and sometimes goes into character to add drama to the moment.

Fatal Flaws: Although he normally tries to stay in good terms with anyone and will always attempt to avoid fights, he tends to be verbally cruel to people that get on his bad side. Sometimes his sarcastic comments are a bit too much,, and he may hurts his friends' feelings unintentionally. Also, he's only Human, and, Harmonizer or not, is limited in his abilities accordingly.
    Additionally, should he ever get indebted by summoning a Demon he can't afford while using Nicaea, he'll have to pay steep interest. And let me tell you, the price he'll pay is not money.

Background: Derahex had always manifested interest in all that is mythical. Long ago, while he was studying the possibility of alien lifeforms, he had a visit form an being form another world. The being called itself Krish Nox, and it offered Derahex the equipment and know-how to complete any studies he would start. Derahex was suspicious at first, for on one just gives that away. Krish Nox only laughed at his suspicion, however, and told him to consider it his job to spread knowledge around the Multiverse. Now he spends most of his time researching and learning, peppered by gaming breaks. He occasionally takes short visits LV City, trying to socialize with everyone and keep up with the times. He also made a contract with the King of Bel when he discovered their world, a year or two back. Thus gaining him a Nicaea account. The terms of the contract were shady, but would figure out a way out of the crap he got himself into, one day. He also has a few friends in various other Universes he managed to contact, including Kathair. He could have amazing adventures with them, IF he ever takes the time to do so.

Other:
    Theme Song!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyjPtWih3LU

Secondary Character [UNUSED]:

Name: Names aren't necessary in her world, though Derahex gave her the name "Kathair" to simplify conversation with her.

Age: Approximately 60 000 years, though she's considered young by her own kind.

Appearance: (It's really hard to explain, I'll have a picture up as soon as I'm home; I am currently using my portable) No taller than 5"0, Kathair's appearance blends those of a small mammal and a humanoid, walking on two legs, and using her oversized hands for tasks, while having slight hair all over her body and having very long ears as well as a muzzle.
    She has hair like a human, and is white with a slightly reddish hue. Her fur is a more pure white, and her large, deep eyes look dark grey at first, but appear like a myriad of colors at the center if you look carefully.

Ability: Because of her mysterious origin, Kathair is like a beacon of Life. She almost glows with pure energy. Being of her race, she can chose to bestow that Life. Not heal wounds, give literal Life Energy, as in the very essence of Life. The Life Energy giving can do various things, but mostly it boost the capabilities of the person receiving it, as they are more alive whilst under the effects. Unfortunately, she cannot undo Death with her powers. It also seems to have a more pronounced and permanent effect on plants. Also, in terms of type, this is not counted as Magic or Magick, but something else entirely.

Overall personality: Being born and raised in a world that is some sort of Utopia, Kathair has a happy-go-lucky attitude and is a bit naive. She is very curious, and wants to know more about our world, LV City and its inhabitants. She dislikes violence and is always ready to help people in need, especially if it will prevent death.

Fatal Flaw: Bound by the laws and limitations of her own world, Kathair cannot directy bring harm to any living thing. Undead. constructs and mockeries of life, she can affect, although as mentioned above she dislikes violence so she would rather find another way than fight. She also has nearly no knowledge or experience of our world, so her ignorance and curiosty could be taken advantage of. Another important thing is that because our world is different than her's in practically every way, she must use her powers very sparingly or risk dying.

Background: Kathair's homeworld is a Universe that has been artificially hidden and closed off from most of the Multiverse. Though the world she was born in is not the Universe her kind originates from; They actually created and migrated to that one after their original world was destroyed. Recently, she became pals with Derahex, who somehow found out bout their hidden world during his research, and regularly speaks with him thanks to Derahex's equipment. Kathair's own kind have not yet put their full trust in Derahex, but they believe he has no evil intetention.
    More Backstory will be revealed as it becomes relevant.

Other:
    Theme Song:
    http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/474818

Villain:

Names: DE?@hhhK$, the Corrupted One, Glitch

Appearance: Glitch stands at 5"7, and appears as some sort of red-eyed, purple-skinned humanoid with pearly white hair, but he also looks like a corrupted sprite, like Missing No. The parts of him that look corrupted change unpredictably.
    His to wears a white full-body suit, kind of like Zero Suit Samus (Minus the stupid freaking high heel jetboots). He inherited a long, black cape from his former life, and it seems not to be corrupted like the rest of him.

Abilities:
    1. He can do nearly anything, but has little to no control over what he can do at any given time. From making it rain fireballs, to changing a house into radioactive waste, to simply shooting butter from his hands. (Don't worry, I won't make it broken.)

2. He can create a Zone of Corruption by... Corrupting the matter around him. He can regains some strength and is much more powerful within these zones. Entering such zones is extremely hazardous to anyone but Glitch. Creating such zones is also very taxing to him. These Zones can be recovered, but through means unknown at the moment.

3. Being what he is, he can be very difficult to absolutely destroy. As long as corrupted data exists within the world, he can reform.

Overall personality: Utterly mad. Arceus-knows how long he wasted away in pain. There's nothing more he wants that making everyone feel his pain. After he does so, he will corrupt and destroy everything because he hates existence.
    Fatal Flaws: Because of his unpredictable, corrupted nature, Glitch's 'Power Level' fluctuates constantly. One second he's a match for Primal Groudon, another second he gets knocked out by a Bidoof. Additionally, if he is destroyed and no corruption remains in the Universe he is currently in, he dies fully and absolutely. He is also somewhat vulnerable to Magick.

Background: It may that, in an alternate world, LS' St-Patrick Rune failed as TrainerRythin absorbed all energy thanks to the Fluidic Aether. In that alternate world, something happened that again split the timeline, except this time Derahex existed in only one of those timelines. That timeline became corrupted. And the result...

Other: I don't know if I made him too OP, but usually Villains tend not to work together, so they have to be stronger than Main Characters, or fights and stuff would be pretty anticlimactic, no? Don't hesitate to tell me if I should change his info anyway.

Theme Song:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miw4fjuR1Rw

His 'Boss Theme':
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOAvXR1JmWY

Notes
    @[member="LadySmugleaf"], I really find Walpurgisnacht's concept interesting! She reminds me of The Accounting Office from The Dragon Knight book series.

@[member="TrainerRythin"], I'm not sure, but based on what I've seen Argo would count as your secondary character. But that depends on how involved she'll be with the story I guess. You and LS are the real judges 'bout that.

@[member="Nbay64"], About weaknesses: In my opinion, weaknesses, if you have more than one, should be made so that the villains have something to exploit without fatally injuring your character, or be more general. Villains can't exploit your character's weakness, or he'll die. And I don't think you, or anyone really wants that. But that's just my own, personal opinion, I don't want to force you to make an decision you don't want to make!

Please don't take any of this as chastising, I have only good intentions. :(

12. link1

link1 Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽206.1
    Name (and nicknames):Link (no nicknames)
    Appearance:white hair covering right eye,orange shirt,cyan shirt and cyan blue eyes
    Abilities (please keep it to three):ice storm,blizzard and ice katana rampage
    Overall personality:hates heat and controls ice
    Fatal Flaw:really good at cooking mostly in trees mostly in the cold stays in his home in summer and spring and some of fall
    Background:stays near poler bears and artic fox's (me and link like fox have a problom with that) all the time
    Other:has no friends and has a mean sister (heres her)

Name (and nicknames):kikaria,kikar,lucy
    Appearance:red hair,red eyes and fire armor
    Abilities (1):fire squirt
    Overall personality:hates link,hate the cold and controls fire
    Fatal Flaw:hates to cook and is like ash with food
    Background:born in flames not knowing she has a brother when see saw him see she went nuts and shot a fire ball at him but the boy blocked it with a ice sheild "who is this kid?"
    Other:has 2 friends and has a brother (link)

13. LadySmugleaf

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    *Shrugs* the plot demanded it. But seriously, the outside defenses were connected together, like an umbrella. When the EMP went off, it took out the electricity which causer the magic part to work hardet and it burned itself out because LS was running the holographic map.
    Then the blast was almost a nuke in power... Yeah, that'd do it.

14. link1

link1 Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽206.1
    so where would we start to roleplay?

15. Hylian

Hylian Hero of Hyrule

Captain Falcon
    (Torchic)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽71.0
    Okay, no more Elixir of Life.

16. link1

link1 Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽206.1
    why did you say that?

17. LadySmugleaf

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    The roleplay won't be up until march 2nd @[member="link"], at an anime convention this weekend.

18. link1

link1 Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽206.1
  19. TrainerRythin

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Curious. Would it be possible to have more information here? Background information and personality are lacking somewhat.

20. Hylian

Hylian Hero of Hyrule

Captain Falcon
    (Torchic)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽71.0
    I do in fact have a second weakness that is not as extreme as the first, but it's so obvious that I feel like I don't need to say what it is.

Derahex likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.