1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

LV Hack Game Ideas

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Achromatic, Jan 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Potatrobot

Potatrobot Resident Potato

PokéPoints:
    ₽42.0
    Oh, suggestions a plenty from me!

I like the alternate starters idea, because I was recently thinking that the starters could be Ralts/Sneasel/Tyrogue.
    Or maybe a low budget Professor has to cut back on the rareness of his starters, and so gives out Oddishes, Magikarps and Vulpixes.

I had an idea for Gastly, Koffing and Weezing: alternate forms in which they are on fire, because those gases may well be flammable as well.
    If attacked by several fire moves (or one specific move) they'd catch fire, changing their forms and types (ghost-fire for Gastly and fire for Koffing and Weezing).
    An attack they might have is 'Gas blast' or something that doesn't sound like a fart, which fires a stream of gases at the enemy. Whether they are poisonous or flammable gases depends on their current form.

Another idea for a move is currently in the naming factory, but it's effectively Tri-attack but with all seventeen types.

Lattice beam (because the in-game animation would look like a lattice of all types)
    Type: Normal
    Attack type: Special
    Power: 90
    Accuracy: 90
    Effect rate: 25%
    The user attacks with a continuous, all-type beam. It may inflict any status problem.

By any status problem, I mean ANY status problem. I'll list them.

Poison
    Badly poisoned
    Paralysis
    Burn
    Freeze
    Sleep
    Confusion
    Curse
    Seeded
    Infatuated
    This could really be a great opportunity for Pokémon with the ability synchronise.

I'd suggest using watertrainer's Fakemon (2-3 whole generations) but that guy won't let anyone near his stuff.

I second the idea for customised clothes, because in G/S/C/HG/SS you had to dress up like Team Rocket to infiltrate their security.

And you know what? I've always wanted a feature where, at night, your character dressed up in dark clothes and robs places that have abundant items. You beat their Pokémon and grab several select items before security beefs up, and run away.

I also have the ability to make Pokeballs from a template, and have made 9 new types of Pokeballs. Three of them are entirely unique, the other six follow a trend.

I also suggest the status affliction 'Bleeding' (BLD). Effectively, cutting, biting, and other sharp moves gain a chance to make the enemy Pokémon bleed out, losing health every turn and making health draining moves more effective. It can be overridden by burn or freeze, because they'd cauterise and freeze the bleeding respectively.

Eevee evolutions are a must, and I've notice that their names follow a trend. Basically it's that their name is a part of their element.
    Vaporeon is a vapour of water, Flareon is a flare of fire, jolt of electricity, glacier of ice, leaf of grass, etc. Espeon and Umbreon are excluded because they are named differently.

But you could have Bouldeon (boulder of rock) or Glinteon (glint of steel). Perhaps Contendeon works (contender of a fight).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. MaNCHA

MaNCHA Swimmer

Meloetta Egg
    (Meloetta Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.0
    Actually, Espeon and Umbreon are named correctly. ESP is essentially psychic powers. An umbra is the word for shadow in Latin. :)
    We could have...
    Aveon (Flying- Avian) Wyveon (Dragon- Wyvern) Pesteon (Bug- Pestilental) Uraneon (Poison or Radioactive or something- Uranium) and on...

I third customizable clothes.

I'd like Fakemon starters. Bluh. Not low-budget ridiculous stupid starters.

And since I have no life, I make Fakemon LIKE A BOSS. There are designs I've thrown out for my use because they didn't work with typing issues or otherwise that I can donate! :D

I also second burglary!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Doomhound

Doomhound
    (Houndour)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽77.7
    We should have a psychic/poison type and a dark/poison type-both are only weak to ground

4. Potatrobot

PokéPoints:
    ₽42.0
    But they are different because the word their names are based off aren't instances of their element. You can't have an ESP of psychic, that's just downright grammatically incorrect. ESP is an acronym for Extra Sensory Perception, and as you said, Umbra is a translation. The Eevee evolutoins that are from a physical element are named after instances of their element.

And thanks for seconding my robbery idea ^^

5. jetwhiskey

jetwhiskey Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Well, if you're going for eevelutions then I've got a whole graph of them: http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa19/jetwhiskey/Pokemon%20Sprites/100-118Eeveelutions.png, I make fakemons of all the other types..including the all known Fan Type known as Light. For any others, which I've heard that there won't be alot of fakes in it (disappointing), I have an entire portfolio full of some pretty good ones on my deviantart...and on here. I attempted to make a Hack of my own, but failed to acquire a full team to make it happen...mostly I couldn't get hold of a game hacker/programmer.

Sterotyper likes this.
  6. MaNCHA

MaNCHA Swimmer

Meloetta Egg
    (Meloetta Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.0
    I used Light for my Pokes as well, as well as cyber. ^^

I wish we'd have a lot of fakemon!

7. jetwhiskey

jetwhiskey Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I really wouldn't understand the cyber...are they digital? cause if they aren't, and are physical then they couldn't be cyber. Cyber is linked to data, which in my opinion can only be related to digimon. Light, however, seems like a much better opposite to dark than psychic, considering dark hurts psychic, but psychic does nothing to dark. But then again, some like to put the two within a "rock, paper, scissors" deal with fighting...which to me is an ok idea, but I still think there should be an official Light type. Any Pokémon that illuminate, or have lighting on them without being electric. You know for sure those types would be able to use flash, even though that move is far more useless than Cut..I was glad when they decided to stop making it an HM.

8. MaNCHA

MaNCHA Swimmer

Meloetta Egg
    (Meloetta Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.0
    My Light-Typed fakemon have to do with Pokémon that are illuminated or can create illumination that is not from flames or electricity. They also have to do with justice, magic, and holiness, so my Warrior Owl fakemon is a Light-Type, as well as my Fairy fakemon are Light-Types. (Well, Light/Flying and Psychic/Light)

However, I had a theory behind Cyber-typed Pokémon. Cyber Pokémon focus on corruption, manipulation, and information. Cyber-typed moves mostly compromise the enemy with statuses, predicts movesets, or infiltrate enemies and destroy them from the inside. My Cyber Pokémon are physical AND virtual, like the Phantom Virus from Scooby-Doo and the Cyber Chase, and they also have to do with technology. So i have an evolutionary line that essentially is a cute little white blob inside a cyborg suit. I also have a literal Phantom Virus line (Ghost/Cyber, based off a virus), which is fully virtual; a Water/Cyber angler line that references viruses that eat their way through straight to the center, corrupting and destroying as it goes; a single Trojan horse Fake; and a line based off of a silicone chip that slowly breaks down. So they are physical beings with technological advances and powers, except for the Phantoms and Horse. Call it a mixture of Dark, Steel, and Psychic, sort of.

9. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Excellent suggestions everyone! Some of these I'm sure to add to the game. At the moment we're mainly working on ideas/planning rather than actually getting the game done. After all, you can't make a game without a storyline/plot.

And again, some more of the plot:

Once you have left Drewdrop Port City, you will be taken to another route, Route 2. In Route 2 you will be given another chance to fight trainers and pick up a few items along the way. Once you have finished up in Route 2, you will arrive at Cobblehelm Town. Cobblehelm is a mostly rocky, old fashioned type of City. This is where the first Gym is located. The Gym leader of this City is called Jinni. She uses the egg group of Fairy Pokémon.​

Once you have beaten Jinni, and leave her gym, you will run in to the main evil team of this game. The evil team are known as Team Methodical. Team Methodical are a group of scientists, and their goals are to evolve Pokémon beyond their capacity. With this, they will be able to control new, powerful types of Pokémon which haven't been seen before.​
    The trainer will fight some of the grunts and once he has beaten them he will take on their boss. Their boss will send out an evolution to Castform as his only Pokémon. (Fakemon)​

Once you have beaten their boss they will retreat until you next see them.​

Sterotyper likes this.
  10. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Interesting story so far. I know it was talked about slightly one day, a lot of it being pretty much a joke, but some hidden and not-so hidden nods to LV and its members past to present would be some fun little additions to the game. ;)

11. MaNCHA

MaNCHA Swimmer

Meloetta Egg
    (Meloetta Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.0
    Sounds like a good idea! I SECOND IT!

Now i need to do something to distinguish myself so i can get in. ^^ Maybe we could cameo my OC as an in-game trainer like a Frontier Brain or something...

12. Potatrobot

PokéPoints:
    ₽42.0
    Team Methodical reminds me of something I'm doing in a roleplay. Effectively, Team Rocket has been experimenting with biology and have forced a female Kirlia to evolve into a Gallade, using collars to keep control of it. Also to come will be a giant, three headed shiny Gyarados with other half faces plastered around the necks.

EDIT: I've made my second Pokémon trainer sprite today.
    [​IMG]

I really have a potential for this. I should also share the Pokeballs I've made.
    [​IMG] Night ball
    [​IMG] Monochrome ball
    [​IMG] Celestial ball
    [​IMG] ESP ball
    [​IMG] Swipe ball
    [​IMG] Sting ball
    [​IMG] Rhythm ball
    [​IMG] Arid ball
    [​IMG] Burrow ball

As demonstrated, I can sprite some stuff :3

Sterotyper likes this.
  13. Sterotyper

Sterotyper Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Could it be possible to have some new Pokémon loosely based on skylanders? Like a Pikachu Cynder, or a Zap style Charmander? Also playing the game I get abit bored levelling my Pokémon up by fighting level 2-5 wild Pokémon, so could maybe every different area have higher level Pokémon? That way you could use your level 7-10 on areas you knew had the higher levelled wild Pokémon? And so on and so forth?

14. Potatrobot

PokéPoints:
    ₽42.0
    Third trainer sprite.
    [​IMG]

This is just a pallet swap of Volkner, I know, but it's what was requested. I can't help if I wasn't needed to spread my wings to their fullest.

15. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I doubt we will have any new Pokémon which aren't new evos to already existing pokes.

Also, if you want to be a part of the team, ask here: http://lakevalor.net...t__20#entry7473
    This thread is for ideas only. :)

More storyline:

Your trainer will now move on to Route 3, stormy type route with rain and lightning. On this route you will meet a trainer known as Dean. Dean is your rival for the game. Dean also happens to be a part of team Methodical.​

Once finished up on this Route, you will end up in Rainymoore City. Rainymoore is a rough looking city with a harsh terrain and lots of puddles, however it is quite busy and full of trainers. This city will introduce a lot of important items such as EXP share and lucky egg.​

The Rainymoore gym is run by Pierre. Pierre uses the Water 3 type egg group.​

Once you have beaten Pierre, you will have to fight Team Methodical again. Their boss reveals his name as Starkk.​

Once the battle is over with Starkk, he will attempt to attack you, however he is halted by N. N makes a return to this game to aid you against Team Methodical. Once their intense fight is over, you will pass out.​

Once you wake up, you will be inside of the Valor house. Inside you will be able to find various characters from LV staff inside. Once you have spoken with N, he will leave and you will be ready to continue on your journey.​

From Rainymoore City, you will take a boat. Once you have left the boat you will be on Route 4. Route 4 is a beach route. You are now on another Island in the Kansai region.​

Once you have finished Route 4, you will again meet up with Dean. After a quick battle with him, you can enter Muddy Falls town. Muddy Falls is a small, quiet town with lots of waterfalls and treehouses. This is where the third gym is located.​

The third gym is run by Marko. Marko uses mineral egg group Pokémon. Once you have beaten Marko in a battle, you will move on once more to Route 5.​

Route 5 is a muddy type route with lots of puddles. Route 5 however leads straight on to Route 6, a well done path with lots of cables running up and down. Once you have finished Route 6, you will be taken to Molken City.​

Molken City is a modern city, with lots of power and cables running about. Once you enter, you will meet with N once more. N will explain that Team Methodical are somewhere in the City, and that you should look for them.​
    After searching about, you will be able to find Team Methodical in the Subway. You will be able to fight Team Methodical here, and once you are finished with them you will again fight Starkk. This time Starkk will have another evolution to a Pokémon without one.​

Once Starkk is beaten, they will attempt to retreat. However they are stopped by the gym leader. The gym leader is known as Voltrika. After a little talk, Team Methodical use Castform's evolution to create a storm, hence letting them escape without anyone stopping them.​

Voltrika will now return to the gym, where you can now battle her. She uses unknown gender Pokémon.​

Once Voltrika is beaten, you will return to the subway. Here you can take the train to the next area.​

16. MaNCHA

MaNCHA Swimmer

Meloetta Egg
    (Meloetta Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.0
    Ok, I am going to have to say that I dislike the idea of using previous Pokémon characters except for post-game cameos, except, like, Looker (Since he's INTERNATIONAL police) That takes away from the storyline.

17. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    I could change it. Colress I was a bit unsure of but N seemed to fit well because he was still travelling across regions to learn more and change his ways.

After some thought, I removed Colress and replaced with a new character. I think keeping N will be worth it though.

18. jetwhiskey

jetwhiskey Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I like that cameo idea, of having the player meet different LV Members along the way. I wouldn't mind making an appearance in there with my partner Sting the red beedrill.

19. MaNCHA

MaNCHA Swimmer

Meloetta Egg
    (Meloetta Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.0
    Ok, much better. I support N but having Colress seems odd since he gives up after BW2.

I'd like a cameo as well with mah Blaziken!

Oh, and as well, tonight I'll draw up an evolution for Castform!

20. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Could be very handy, actually. I'm interested in seeing some concepts you could put together. :]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.