1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

LV Hack Game Ideas

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Achromatic, Jan 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaNCHA

MaNCHA Swimmer

Meloetta Egg
    (Meloetta Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.0
    Yup! Any other evolutions you'll need?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Plenty, actually. But at the moment I'm mainly focusing on the story itself rather than thinking about all of them. I'll have a list done soon though, when the main game storyline is finished.

More story:

The train will lead you to Blue Frost Town. Blue frost is a small hidden away iced over town. Here such things can be found as the Ice Skating Rink and the next gym. The Gym leader is known as Iveours. Iveours uses Amorphous Egg Group Pokémon.​

You will once again encounter Team Methodical near the Ice Skating Rink. Team Methodical are searching for some special ide which is used to keep Pokémon calm and docile whilst on the rink.​

The trainer will fight Dean and Starkk in a double battle. Once you have won, they will again retreat, and you will be able to fight the gym leader. Once he is beaten, you can move on to Route 7. Route 7 is full of Ice and ice mazes to confuse the trainer. Once you have finished this route, you will be taken to Frosted Meadows Farm.​

Apparently, Team Methodical grunts have been trying to capture a Tauros for experiments. After encountering two grunts, you will go in to a Double battle with them. Once they are defeated, you will be given HM Fly.​

Once you have left Frosted Meadows Farm, you will be able to enter Route 8. Route 8 is mostly unfrosted, with a few snowy patches and puddles about. Here you will encounter N again who warns that Team Methodical are up to something in the next City and that you should be careful.​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. MaNCHA

MaNCHA Swimmer

Meloetta Egg
    (Meloetta Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.0
    I think that we should have a Jynx Evolution. Gen II had a prevo to Magmar, Electabuzz, and Jynx, but Gen IV only had evos for the first two. We can make a Jynx evolve by trade with a Freezerizer, and have some chick be like "I have a Jynx, give me a Freezerizer and I'll trade it to you for something worthless!"

We also need a Farfetch'd, Sableye, Absol, Spiritomb, and Rotom Evo, and a Lapras, Tropius, Lunatone AND Solrock (Single that splits) Pre-Evo.

For Previously Evolved Pokémon, I'd like to see a Bisharp, Beeheyem, Mismagius, Breloom, Magcargo, etc. Evolution. Maybe we can do one from each type!

4. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    The next city you arrive in is called Punk Hazard Town. Punk Hazard is a dump, lots of poison and fire type Pokémon live here. There are no houses either. Just a gym. When you arrive at the gym, you will again be confronted by Starkk and Team Methodical. After beating them they will explain that they are after a very rare Pokémon spotted in Punk Hazard Town.

The legendary Pokémon will appear before them and the trainer. This legendary Pokémon is a Poison type and is known as ???. It will soon escape. Team Methodical hurry after it. You will now be able to fight the gym leader. The Gym leader is known as Vennette and she uses a mixture of Fire and Poison type Pokémon.

Once you have finished with Punk Hazard town, you will be able to move on to the next route.​

5. jetwhiskey

jetwhiskey Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Well, I could produce some evos and prevos if you'd like, I may already have a few ready. Evolutions are my specialty, and something I think all Pokémon should have. I have a firm belief that all pokmon that have previously been left without an evolution (except for legendaries and ditto) have been placed into a position of shame...no Pokémon should go without some form of evolution, whether it be prevo or evo. Which is why I've been working on a special project to give an evolutionary line to every Pokémon who has none.

6. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Again, as I said on the other thread, making them from scratch will be the best option for us. :]

More story:

Your journey now continues on to Route 9, a rough trail with lots of high grass. On Route 9, you will once again meet Dean. Dean explains that with the legendary Pokémon, they will be able to force it in to evolving, making an incredibly powerful Pokémon, which could even rival the other legendary Pokémon. Dean walks off, once more.​

You will now enter Sakura Blooms Town. This quiet town is very well done, and has it's own Safari zone and gym. The gym leader is known as Petulia. Petulia uses Grass and Bug type Pokémon. Once you have beaten her, you will be able to continue on your journey again. ​

This time you will end up in Route 10, a route full of flowers. Here, you will spot the legendary Pokémon once more. Starkk and Dean will arrive and soon be following it. After finishing up in the Route, you arrive in Cornheap Hills City. This city is as the name suggests, full of corn and grass. It's like a farm. Wild Tauros and Miltank can also be found walking about instead of people. ​

There is no gym here, however there is a port. Once you enter you will meet up with Starkk and Dean once more. Starkk and Dean will warn you they have captured the Legendary Pokémon. They will now take the boat to another island in Kansai. You will also have to take this boat to progress to the final gym City.​

The game is finally coming together now, it seems. I had an idea that after game maybe you will be able to beat the gyms once more with different levels and also that the weather might have changed a lot in city's. How cool would it be if it was snowing in your home town?

7. jetwhiskey

jetwhiskey Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Well, the issue I see with making things from scratch is that you plan on using almost no fakes, and making from scratch takes months of work depending on which ones you want. Seeing as a new game is coming up in October, I'd put the finish of this rom maybe around August, and that's just because I'm being nice. Most hacks take alot of work, which is why most resort to using what's already available. Making scratch sprites of Pokémon that already exist to me seems like alot of unecessary work for a hack game, especially when it's going to be free to play.

That's just my opinion on things, the scratching of what little fakes you will have seems like a good idea, but making an entirely new set of sprites for offcial Pokémon seems like it may take up too much of the production time. If you were to use already made sprites then you could easily get to work on putting the story and gameplay together without worrying if the sprites you make are actually going to work. I've talked with alot of the guys who make their own hacks and they say one of the biggest issues they have is with the roms not accepting the sprites that they make, and often they have to scrap alot of the sprites they made from scratch.

And as for the reply in the other thread about me leaving, I don't see that ever happening, and to me the things In make are free for all fans to use, just as long as I get credit for making them. I really just want to see my creations come to life in a game. I like everyone here, and I don't see anything about that changing.

I do have to say though that I like how the story is playing out, it should be interesting to see. Let's just hope it plays out right on the game.

8. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Yeah, I understand what you are saying and stuff. Besides though, I'm in no rush whatsoever for this game to come out.

When the main story is finished, and the after game is finished, I'll begin working on the new fakemon we plan adding. A few have already been thought up but we're going to have a lot more. Nothing above a hundred though. This game will still have a lot of old Pokes.

9. jetwhiskey

jetwhiskey Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Ah, I understand, it is just a fan project after all, and like you said, anything can be added later on after the main details are finished and tested.

10. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    After taking the final boat, you arrive in Crescent Valley City. This is where the final gym is located and the only way to the Pokémon League. Crescent Valley is a large, old fashioned city with many Pokémon trainers waiting to challenge the Elite Four.

Here, you will see that the gym is closed as the leader, Artemis has gone to fight Team Methodical and their Legendary Pokémon. You will once more take another boat to an island on a giant hill. At the top, Starkk and Dean will be waiting for you. You will fight Starkk first, and then finally Dean, who has the Legendary Pokémon as his only team member.

Once they have been defeated, they will reveal that the Legendaries purpose is to create a special gas cloud above the Kansai region, causing Pokémon to begin evolving when they shouldn't. The Legendary arises but finally Artemis arrives and captures it. Finally, the police arrive and arrest Starkk, but Dean manages to get away. The gym leader now returns to his gym where you can fight him for the final badge.

Artemis uses a team full of fakemon, each one with competitive sets and items. Once beaten, you will be able to challenge the Elite Four. From Crescent Valley, you take a long path which is full of many trainers to battle. Once the path is over and all of the trainers have been beaten, you will be able to fight the Elite Four and Champion.​

11. MaNCHA

MaNCHA Swimmer

Meloetta Egg
    (Meloetta Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.0
    I told you that I'd make a Castform Evolution, and so HERE YOU GO!!! :)

#E001 (Evolution 001, since these evolutions are theoretically undocumented and we have X and Y coming, we can use the E prefix for the hack)
    Skormast (Sky, Storm, Forecast)
    ???/Flying Type
    Weather Pokémon
    3'06"
    21 Pounds
    Ability; Forecast
    Evolves from CASTFORM by Level-Up holding the STORM AMPLIFIER.
    Normal/Flying Type in NORMAL WEATHER.
    Changes into a Fire/Flying type SOLAR FORM in SUN
    Changes into a Water/Flying type STORM FORM in RAIN
    Changes into a Ice/Flying type HAIL FORM in HAIL
    Changes into a Rock/Flying SAND FORM in SANDSTORM.
    [​IMG]

My goal with these was to more represent each weather types' type, so I made the SOLAR FORM actually fiery and ICICLES growing on the HAIL FORM. Sand is dispersing from the cloud in the SAND FORM, and the STORM FORM is dripping.

Also, if you want, each weather type represents an emotion. Storm- Depression; Solar- Anger; Hail- Joy; Sand- Silence

12. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Woah! I love those concepts, we'll be using those for sure. :D

13. MaNCHA

MaNCHA Swimmer

Meloetta Egg
    (Meloetta Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.0
    Hell yeah! :D I'll come up with another tonight. It'll be a surprise, though, for one without an evo!

14. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Actually, before I make you work even more. I have like a whole list full of pokes we are going to give evo's and pre evos. Would you like it? o:

15. MaNCHA

MaNCHA Swimmer

Meloetta Egg
    (Meloetta Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.0
    Of course! I might want to add a couple though out of personal preference if they aren't there though :)

16. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Alrighty. I can't promise we will use them though </3

I'm pretty sure Satix added every single Poke without one though.

Once inside the Elite Four, you can heal your Pokémon and buy some last minute items. When you are ready, you can challenge the Elite Four. First of all comes Draken who uses a team full of Castform evolutions and forms. Once he is beaten, you can progress on to fighting Clara. Clara uses even more Fakemon. After Clara, you can fight Stratos. Stratos uses a mix of Pokémon with fighting type moves. Finally, you can fight Minazuki. Minazuki once more uses more Fakemon with tricks up her sleeve.​

Finally, after beating the Elite Four, you can move on to the champion. The Champion is known as Forrest. Forrest uses a team of random Fakemon with competitive movesets and items. After beating Forrest, you have finally beaten the main storyline and game.​

After Game:
    When you wake up at home, you will go downstairs and be greeted by your mother and N once more. N will inform you that the police are still searching for Dean, and that you should keep an eye out. He now gives you HM Surf which will allow you to visit certain places you couldn't get to before.​

As you step outside, you will notice it is snowing in the island. Professor Linden greets you again and awards you by giving you another Pokémon. This time you can chose between Chespin, Fennekin and Froakie. You can now continue on your journey. ​

As you enter the boat on Route 1, it will take you to a special island known as Blossom Hills. Here you will meet Artemis once more. He says that the Legendary Pokémon is resting here and that you should catch it. He also gives you a masterball to help you out. He then walks off.​

17. MaNCHA

MaNCHA Swimmer

Meloetta Egg
    (Meloetta Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.0
    So just everyone who's forever alone, then, is on the list :3

18. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Once you have caught/beat the Legendary, Artemis will tell you to head to the Valor house in Rainymoore City. He will then walk off and return to his gym.​

When you arrive at the Valor house, you will be greeted by Ben and Ryan. Both of them will mention that Legendary Pokémon can be found roaming through the region, and that you can rebattle some of the gym leaders. Both of them will then ask if you want to battle. ​

Once you leave the Valor house, you will be able to go to any gym and re-challenge the gym leader. You will also be able to find all of the Legendaries roaming through the region's grass. On top of this, the whole region is now full of rain or snow. This is because of the therian trio which are causing problems with the weather.​

Storyline is done! Now our concept artists will work on drawing our Pokémon and Cities to give us an idea. Once this is done we will get our spriters to work and also try to find our coder! I'm still open to ideas too, and the features like changing clothes will try to be added but I have a feeling it's going to be tricky. This is just the main plot anyways.

19. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    For a specific location to catch this poison legendary, how about a section of Blossom Hills called 'The Noxious Grove', which is full of poison mists and very much like a wasteland due to its presence. After catching it and returning later, it's transformed into a cleaner place where certain items there which were inaccessible before could be obtained. Just a thought, the name of it just came to me and stuck given the attributes of the legendary I know so far.

Also, how about a hold item that heals 1hp per step? It would be like a reverse poison damage on step kind of deal. Make the item hard to get in the late game as to not make things too easy throughout.

Achromatic likes this.
  20. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Great work! For its base stats, I think we should bump everything up to 95 or 100, and, if it's possible, we could do different stats for its different forms.

I love this idea. Like in PMD: Explorers of Sky, we could have several level thirty Shaymin around the area as interact-able legendaries. I mention this because, post-game, there's a dungeon with Shaymin, and at the end of it, the mountain peak was contaminated with Grimer. The Shaymin fixed it and turned everything back to normal by absorbing the poison. I think that'd work here, too. Just an idea though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.