1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

LV Taglocke

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by DoctorAlakazam, Sep 16, 2020.

?

Randomizer

1. Heck Yeah

9 vote(s)
    90.0%
  2. No Way

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,645.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Ah, I see...

And while I'm at it, here's a minor update for this random moment:
    upload_2020-10-1_16-49-33.png
    Will update more when I either get more random moments or finish my part, whichever comes first.

Edit: After rescuing Peeko and reclaiming the Devon... whatever it is from a Team Aqua grunt and his Poochyena Magikarp (lel), I somehow managed to fight Brendan's Mia's Smeargle and Pidgey with such a weird team: 5 Pokémon with one of them at level 19 and the rest at level 8 or so. I cheesed the Smeargle by making it waste its only Sketch and whittling it down with a combination of Struggle's recoil, my two Potions, Bide, Harden and Bullet Seed (the latter three coming from Carl the Seedot). And as for the Pidgey, I had the overleveled one, Steve the Nidorino, to deal with it. No deaths ensued there, luckily.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #21 Oct 1, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2020
  2. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,645.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Quick update: Got my encounters for Dewford Town, Route 106, Granite Cave, and Petalburg City. Funnily enough, the Petalburg City encounter turned out to be no different from what I would've got in the vanilla Emerald: a Magikarp hooked by the Old Rod. And right now I'm in the middle of a training session. Will update again after defeating Brawly whoever the second gym leader is.

3. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,645.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Sorry for the triple posts, folks. I did a lot of stuffs while grinding: opening the path to Slateport, evolving Carl to Nuzleaf, failing the Route 107 encounter (go blame Luffy's unintended crit for this one), nabbing both the Exp. Share and Route 115 encounter, sweeping all the trainers in the beach south from Slateport, and saving the plot (and Route 109 encounter) for the next player. And here you go, more references to some LV folks:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And then I wrapped it up with a gym battle against Brawly Esteban who went up with Abra, Smoochum, and Spinarak. The Abra was laughably easy that even Luffy, a fighting type, could deal with them. The Smoochum, however, was so dang annoying with her Powder Snow and Sweet Kiss to the point that I had to lower her accuracy with Doodra's Smokescreen before finishing her off with Luffy. And Zaggum should've been able to whittle down the Spinarak's health weren't it for their Sitrus Berry and Brawly's Esteban's Super Potion. Thanks to them, I had to rely on the overleveled Steve once more. And again, no deaths ensued somehow.

Luffy (boy, level 14)
    Ability: Vital Spirit
    Nature: Calm
    Moves: Scratch, Leer, Low Kick

Carl (boy, level 14)
    Ability: Early Bird
    Nature: Timid
    Moves: Bide, Nature Power, Growth, Bullet Seed

Rack (boy, level 14)
    Ability: Swarm
    Nature: Adamant
    Moves: Poison Sting, String Shot, Scary Face, Constrict

Doodra (boy, level 14)
    Ability: Swift Swim
    Nature: Careful
    Moves: Bubble, Smokescreen

Zaggum (girl, level 14)
    Ability: Pickup
    Nature: Impish
    Moves: Tackle, Headbutt, Tail Whip, Cut

Steve (boy, level 19)
    Ability: Poison Point
    Nature: Quiet
    Moves: Double Kick, Peck, Poison Sting, Focus Energy

Dear @Shaduos, I've uploaded the savefile in both here and MediaFire, just in case. Here's the link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/dntxqqzofkrgb63/Taglocke.zip/file
    That being said, I'm passing the baton to you. Good luck. ;)

Attached Files:

#23 Oct 4, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2020
  4. DoctorAlakazam

DoctorAlakazam Contributor

First Try :]
    (Chansey)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,471.0
    Helix Fossil ★★★
    @Shaduos Have you had a chance to complete your part yet?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...