1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

LV's DA Group Guidelines

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by ShiroLugia, Jul 25, 2016.

Tags:
  1. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    Yo! I'm here with some pretty important updates to LV's dA group, in light of the recruitment revamp, we're gonna need some activity here too. ​
    In case you're already a member of LV and would like to join our group, just hop on over on this link here. ​
    It's invite only so be sure to wait until your invite is accepted, and if your deviantart name is different than your forum username, please let us know so we can be sure we're adding you! Of course there are some guidelines to follow, but not to worry! All this is to help LV flourish.​
    1.) Submitted some of your art to our gallery? Submit it on dA too! Or vice versa.​
    2.) Please remain active on the forums to remain in the dA group, we don't want the group to be cluttered.​
    3.) All art submitted to the group should have a Pokémon related theme preferably! (Trainers, gijinkas, Pokémon themselves, etc)​
    4.) It is not required to post in the LV dA group, but it is heavily encouraged in getting your art out there. ​
    Thank you for joining us! Please post any questions you may have about the dA group in this thread and I will get to them as promptly as I can.​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...