1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

LV's Future: The Road Ahead!

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Ryan, May 3, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    It'll move us to a new software with the same forum name, same accounts and same posts as long as everything goes to plan. I don't see why it wouldn't, but y'know, just in case. It'll be a process but we're adamant and confident to make the transition as smooth as possible and we have the tools to do so.

Once we've transitioned to new software, the main difficulty for you guys will be figuring out what's new and what's gone. A some features you enjoy right now may not be accessible on the new software (though nothing crucial) right away, and there will also be some new functions. All in all, it won't be TOO different or too confusing for the average member and of course, we'll be here to answer any concerns or questions you might have. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    JadeFox likes this.
  2. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    Blaze it.

These changes are pretty sweet. Continually hosting LV was a yearly pain in the past, but it looks like after these changes roll through that maintaining LV will be much easier, unless I've misread something.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Ryan and Cadbberry like this.
  3. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    That really is something, the first host sounds pretty good, if I read all of it correctly
    unfortunate I can't donate , mostly of my own money problems, (Big word, but short, not having a lot for my own)
    still I do hope everything will be just fine. I do support ya all in some way ^^

4. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Don't worry about it, your emotional support and you sticking with LV through this transition is also going to be very helpful and will really make us feel special!

Vigilance likes this.
  5. Arkilos

Arkilos School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.8
    Hello
    I'm sorry If this is the wrong place to ask, however is there any planes, or current fetures that makes more fraindly to those with Dyslexia or ADHD, as reading and writing can be a pain in the rear without some aid.

Mostly talking being abke to change the main font of the pages, as currently the text isn't very fraindly towars individuals who have one or the other, sometimes both.

Text and words will blur together when the letters are to similer, creating on large mess. Hope some one can direct me towards se fetture That I haven't known about or one will be implamented in te near furure
    Arkilos

Cadbberry likes this.
  6. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    This sounds good and it's something I'll look into. Being accessible is important to us! Do you have any font recommendations that would make it easier for you? Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

7. Arkilos

Arkilos School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.8
    Font size 12- and Times New Roman or Georgia usualy works well for me, thrn there is specia Dyslexia font aviable on the internet, however I do not remember the name of.

Ryan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.