1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

LV's unused tool - Lotteries

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LassusVulpes, Sep 18, 2021.

1. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Oonga boonga, it's me. wacky wahoo oonga boonga man.

LV has it's unused features, and I want to bring some light to them, and see what the community says about these unknown / unused features and get a general idea.

Today's top. The Lottery.

I don't think most people know about it, cause it's not very shown out there, but if you head to the shop. there's a tab that says lottery.
    [​IMG]

It does a pull every few days, the winner gets 20 PP cause no one uses it. AND YOU HAVE TO PICK THE NUMBERS, WHICH IS VERY WEIRD. and also the css for the text is a bit off so its kinda squished for the Prize info thing . . .

[​IMG]

Let's do an experiment. Head to the shop, and buy ONE lottery ticket. And we'll see the winner on the 21st.

To get there, go Shop > Lotteries. Very easy

What is your opinion on the lottery tickets? And if you could change one thing what'll it be ?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Wow, I've been here like 4 years and I had no clue this was a thing.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    Make the rewards worthwhile, and rotate them every so often to encourage people to pull.

Include an autopick option to pick the numbers.

4. Jeydis

Jeydis Midnight Gourmand

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,036.7
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Hah yeah when I got admin it was in my starting questions to Vig. I can confirm it still works as it should which is good, the more people join the more the pot should be.

5. AgunomuAnn

Come here, Lugia!
    (Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽88.6
    I bought a lottery ticket for today's lottery but didn't win anything. I thought it would be some easy money, but sadly I was wrong, lol