1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Lycanroc...

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by VictoryStar34, Aug 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    So, recently we found out about a new Lycanroc form: Dusk. So, following the Midday/Midnight/Dusk thing, do you think there's gonna be a Dawn form, maybe looking like Midnight Lycanroc but with a different color scheme, like Dusk?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BaroqueGrimoire

BaroqueGrimoire The Aureate Sorcerer

Nouveau
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽308.1
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I'm not sure, honestly. I think that there won't be, because the Dusk form is heavily propagated by the anime, and therefore they might stick with only the Dusk form.

If there would be a Dawn form, however, I certainly do hope that they'll change more than just the mane and dye its coat a different colour.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    I think it would be cool but I doubt it. Pokémon always has had a thing for doing things in threes.

4. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    Minus games now.

I do think Dawn is happenong due to SM code. And at the very least they did want to make a Dawn form at one point

5. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,944.4
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Honestly I hope not, while the new form is cool I'd rather see something else like new Alolans rather than a fourth Lycanroc. This one also just see mto be like the Ash-Greninja, very anime influenced.

6. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I don't think there will be a Dawn form but who knows. I think if there was going to be a Dawn form they would have included it when they showcased the Dusk form, kinda like how Buzzwole and Pheromosa were introduced at the same time back when the UBs were first shown.

7. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I want to see a brownish-tan werewolf thing for one reason and one reason only. Because Remus Lupin has brown hair.
    I'd like to see Dawn, mostly because I think the stat distribution is going to work out really well. Of course, if this is just anime catering, I'll be pissed. I also think Dawn will have a deep movepool.
    I'm guessing it'll stand on two legs, with the forepaws of Midnight, and rocks around it's neck. and it will offer chocolate after dementor attacks
    #MissingNo

8. PokemonGuardian2000

Pidgeotto
    (Pidgeotto)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽74.2
    I do have a feeling they might make a dawn form. By the way i love Lycnroc dusk form.

9. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,944.4
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I hope not tbh, it doesn't need a 4th form where the newest is event only, that the dusk form is a thing is still disappointing to me. But eh if a dawn form happens it happens I guess.

10. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity
    Honestly, I'd like to see a form that's like a fusion of both Midday and Midnight. While I don't dislike the Dusk form, I also find the design kind of, well, lazy, like they could have tried to be more creative with this.

11. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Oh, the possibility of a Dawn Lycanroc... well, to be honest, I'm not really fond of that idea. Dusk Lycanroc had an idea/reason why it existed in the first place (because of how it relates to the green flash at dusk sometimes). Unless Game Freak can come up with a really good reason for a Dawn Lycanroc, then I would just say no for the time being ^_^

12. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,900.9
    I want a Dawn Form Lycanroc, but I seriously doubt we'll be getting one. Dusk form just seems to be a tie in to the anime.

13. Teddybear2345

Teddybear2345 Which is cooler, to be cool, or uncool?

PokéPoints:
    ₽529.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★
    I don't really like the new form. Even then, I just liked the midday lycanroc and not the night one...
    It was creepy as and felt like it had a back problem, with its stance. lol