1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Lysandre isn't dead, and here is my theory why he isn't.

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by sohrob101, Oct 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sohrob101

sohrob101 Destiny Draw!

PokéPoints:
    ₽80.7
    Now if you haven't played X and Y and haven't gotten to the point of the "Doomsday Machine" Then leave this post and go finish X and Y.

Anyways as many of you remember when the "Doomsday Machine" collapsed Lysandre was "not able to escape". So of course many players will just assume that Lysandre died. But I have a huge theory that could potentially bring us a sequel to X and Y. Lysandre did not die, and instead became Immortal, like AZ! You might think, well that just sounds crazy, there's no way he could have survived that energy and destruction of the machine. But if you think about it, it isn't much of a stretch. All that energy entered the "Doomsday Machine" and so you can assume anything inside that machine took in all that energy. Lysandre could potentially still be alive, and maybe even Immortal now. If this is the case we can get some really nice plot to make up for the bad writing in X and Y. Another reason why I think Lysandre isn't dead is because we never really got a story where the character actually dies and isn't part of some lore or anything (if that makes any sense). What do you guys think? Think my theory has any credibility?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Although I disagree with what you said about the plot in X/Y, this is actually quite a good theory. AZ used the machine too and became immortal, also it's Pokémon so I could see it happen :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    That's quite an interesting theory, and opens up a possibility for a sequel! Pokémon Z CONFIRMED?!
    I think part of the reason Lysandre's fate is so unclear is because at the end of the day, Pokémon is still a kid's game. They're not going to say that he's dead haha. It does open up a bunch of new doors though!

4. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    That would definitely be good material for a remake, although I wonder how they will get rid of a villain who is literally immortal... Nevertheless, it's an interesting theory :D

5. Minthia

Minthia Ruin Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Yeah immortality could definitely be a possibility I'm sure Lysander will make his return somehow whether it's because of immortality or that he just barely escaped in time somehow. I don't think immortality is necessary though because it doesn't make you invincible it just means you won't die unless you're killed, at least usually. Though maybe if there is a sequel it will be far in the future.

6. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    But it would be odd to have a sequel between the new games like Pokémon X/Y ,OR/AS, Pokémon Z

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.