1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Mach vs Acro

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by LostSpirit, Feb 4, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Unlike previous games, RSE allowed the option of choosing between two bikes, the mach and arco bike. The mach bike was known for speed without control, but the arco back was known for more tricks and more control than speed.

Which was your favorite? Why?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    I like the mach bike! It's really fast. (8 Achro's nice and fun, but soooo sloooowww.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Always the Mach bike for me. Sturdy, fast, exactly what I need to get around the Hoenn region. :)

4. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    I use the mach bike over the acro bike generally, unless there's an area that requires the acro bike to navigate. The acro bike would be my favourite of the two though. The tricks you can pull are fun and the control is nice, even if I don't actually use if very often. I just prefer the speed of the mach for travelling around quickly

5. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Mach Bike for sure. Gotta go fast, amirite?

6. Weedle Enthusiast

Weedle Enthusiast Resident Weedle Enthusiast

Best Boi
    (Charjabug)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽57.8
    Crown of ValorDome Fossil ★★★
    In RSE I actually only ever used Mach, except if i needed to go somewhere. However, as of ORAS, the opposite is true. I love riding around doing a wheelie while hatching eggs.

7. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Acro because it wasn't too fast. <3 With the mach I kept bumping into things and taking forever to get through doors since I kept going right and left and missing it lol (too lazy to get off the bike aaa), though it was amazing for breeding. Overall I love both and they have their uses but acro's a perfect middle-ground for me.

8. Treecko007

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I used the mach bike, cause i really enjoyed riding around the region at high speed (and crashing into things) (a lot)

9. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Mach Bike. Need the speed! The Acro was cool for its neat little tricks, but not so convenient for travel... or breeding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.