1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Magic The Gathering TCG Discussion

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gemini, Dec 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gemini

Gemini "The Explorer"

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.0
    Hi everyone, let's talk about all things Magic the Gathering here.
    -------
    question for the pros, Are the Dragon Shield Card Sleeves the best for your cards?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Juju

Juju Psychic

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Yes, Dragon Shields are great, if you did; Which C14 deck did you pick up?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Dragon Shields and KMC sleeves are generally considered to be the most durable and long-lasting card sleeves. Dragon Shields are particularly good for EDH/Commander, since they come in packs of 100.

I haven't picked up any of the C14 decks yet. :( It's on my to-to list, and I put the white one on my Christmas list.

Which C14 Planeswalker General is your favorite? Mine is Nahiri because the lore behind her is great and I love lore. <3

4. Juju

Juju Psychic

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    I wanted to get Nahari due to her lore, but the deck tech sucks, I ended up with Dareti, that wurmcoil tho.

5. Gemini

Gemini "The Explorer"

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.0
    I don't think I have a commander deck, I have the Speed vs cunning decks with Zurgo Helmsmasher and Arcanis The Omnipotent {will use a commanders if possible}.

my favorite C14 is Lifeblood Hydra.
    -----
    Kind of new to magic, would anyone be willing to show me the ropes?

6. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Of course! Whaddya need guidance for? :)

7. Gemini

Gemini "The Explorer"

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.0
    Thanks a lot, could you help me with understanding the morph ability as well as learning how to play {I know the bare minimum}.

8. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Aight, so Morph is a bit of a tricky ability, even though it does exactly what it says on the card. If the Morph card's in your hand, you can pay 3 colorless mana to cast it facedown onto the battlefield as a 2/2 colorless creature with no name, mana cost, abilities, and types and subtypes. You can look at your facedown Morphs at any time, but not your opponents'. You can pay it's morph cost (the Morph [insert mana here] payment) at instant speed, and the card will be turned up. Flipping the Morph creature face up can't be responded to by your opponents like with a Lightning Strike or another instant/ability, although they can respond to any abilities that may trigger when that card is flipped.

A little better? :)

Gemini likes this.
  9. Gemini

Gemini "The Explorer"

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.0
    that's very informative, thanks for that and yep I can't wait to test out my deck now.

10. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    So Wizards recently announced that Modern Masters 2015 is confirmed for the summer (a few days ago, I'm out of the loop -_-). It'll still be a limited run, but not as limited as MM 2013. And it looks like 2 spoilers have been shown so far: Emrakul, the Aeons Torn (squeeeee!) and Etched Champion (art in the announcement article, also squeeeeeeeeee!).

Thoughts anyone? Any reprints you want?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.