1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Question Main Reason I joined

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by MasterBallz, Mar 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterBallz

MasterBallz Youngster

Torchic
    (Torchic)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13.7
    So I'm really into hacks/fan games and I was told by the person that invited me here that there was a section for them but I can't seem to find it..anyone willing to point me in the right direction??

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Hi! Yes, that would be me who told you about this place. As I had stated though, we don't have a full section dedicated to ROM hacks but you could post about it in the "Creative Zone."

The only rule for ROM Hacks though are: "Rom hacks are fine if they don't link to a rom of the base game and don't have links to external sites."

Let me know if you have any more questions at any time :D Hope to see you around here!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. MasterBallz

MasterBallz Youngster

Torchic
    (Torchic)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13.7
    Ok thanks for the help and also for telling me about this awesome community :thumbsup:

Vigilance likes this.
  4. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    No problem!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.