1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

MankeyToTheFace has arrived!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by MankeyToTheFace, Nov 14, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MankeyToTheFace

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hello, guys! I am new here. I was told on Smogon by someone called Sylveon Love/Sylveon Lady (don't exactly remember her name, sorry, bad memory XP) that she thought I would be a good admin, and said, Go to Lake Valor, I will make you an admin! And then she didn't respond to any of my anything for 20 minutes... and I had to get off the computer. Can someone help me please? Thanks! :P Oh, and this is a really nice site, I like it alot. Also, the Azelf emoticons is really creative, I like the idea!

2. MankeyToTheFace

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Or, maybe it wasn't an admin, but a Gym Leader... Bad memory strikes again! Lol, sorry guys. I think it was actually that she had seen me battling and wanted me to be a gym leader... But, idk. Sorry again. :sweat:

3. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Yo, welcome to the site! I'm... not actually sure who Sylveon Lady is... :sweat: But that's right, we are having Gym Leader tryouts for our League. You can sign up here: (http://lakevalor.net/forums/topic/5026-gym-leader-tryouts/).

If you have any questions, feel free to ask a Mentor or a staff member! Enjoy the site!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Oh, Ben... Sylveon Lady is one of our site admins, Achromatic! As Gengar above me has mentioned you can apply to be a gym leader here in our very own league. ^-^

If you have any questions feel free to ask me, or any other mentor or staff member! c:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Bad memory can be so annoying xD I know that by now xD

Welcome to Lake Valor, the emotes are great right? :D I hope you'll have a great time and if you have any questions, be sure to ask them.

6. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hello! Welcome to Lake Valor!
    You need help? Well, you can contact one of our mentors, or you can message me!
    I hope you enjoy your time here, see you around!

7. MankeyToTheFace

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Thanks for the warm welcome, guys! :D Makes me feel all soft inside. I write fanfics occasionally, and, on SUPER rare occasion, draw fanart. I hope I can contribute to the community! :)

8. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Welcome to LV!
    Yeah I ...know her xD...Hey Mankey! I saw you arrive yesterday but I was a little busy, so I just wanted to tell you that if you ever need something you can count on us just ask when you want xD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.