1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Event March MOTM - Nomination thread

Discussion in 'News Desk' started by Jeydis, Feb 26, 2023.

1. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,343.1
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Hello everyone,

It's nomination time! Make someone smile by letting them and everyone know how much you enjoy their posts and other contributions around the site by nominating them for Member of the Month!

As a reminder, here are the rules:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    As he hath recently graduated from foetushood, I henceforth move to nominate the esteemed Lassus of the house of Vulpes once again for being among the most notorious and dynamic denizens of this motley bunch of magical animal enthusiasts. He hath consistently displayed a manner of excellence and dedication to this organisation and a delightful sense of humour if I do say so myself. It is therefore fair and just that such a display of amicability and kindliness must be aptly rewarded.
    Sincerely,
    The Royal Bird Clothed in a Trench Coat

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,343.1
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Though I love how you have written this, Lassus is a mod so he isn't eligible :(

Feel free to pick someone else though!

4. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★

No worries Jup, I’ll get demoted here soon. Imma drop the fattest diss track on LV it’ll force Wiz to demote me.