1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Mario Kart 8 Community Event

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Getus, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Mario Kart 8
    Welcome to the official sign up thread for the Mario Kart 8 community event! That's right, this will only be the first of many hopefully, and it will all take place on the Nintendo Switch!

If you are interested in playing, please reply to this thread stating so. Remember, even if you do not reply to the thread you can still join in but those that did will have priority.

There are some rules to this event though, and it is highly recommended you read them.

1. This will take place on the Nintendo Switch
    2. Voice Chat is optional, it will take place in the general voice chat on discord. No where else.
    3. Anyone who acts unsportsmanlike like will be removed from the session and blacklisted from further sessions. This does not mean you can't be upset about losing, or playful rib someone, but out of reason is an instant black listing. There will be no warnings over it.
    4. The race type will be decided on beforehand, it will not alter from the decided race UNLESS there is an overwhelming majority vote for the change.
    5. You can join and leave as you feel like it, but do not leave mid-race unless you have no other choice.
    It is important to note there will be more sessions, so if the current time and date does not worry, please let me know and I will try to set up one that will be able to include you. Everyone should have a chance to play the game with others.

Most of the discussion will take place in the Discord in the new Games-room channel, it is recommended you join the discord if you haven't already, it is the best place to discuss this event and others with the community.

Finally, I will update this thread AND the discord with new session information when it's decided, so I recommend you follow this thread so you can see when I post again.

Session 1

Sunday 18th March –
    4PM to 8PM GMT/12PM to 4PM EDT/ 11AM to 3PM CDT –
    100cc no Items

As you guys responded stating your interest on the interest check, you get a ping to sign up!

@Squidy822
    @MarineAurora
    @Achromatic
    @HeroofFire101 (I know the first session does not suit you, but I would still recommend to keep a follow on this thread so you'll catch a session that does)
    @jeevan261001
    @SkittleBox
    @WolfeyStar

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Mar 13, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  2. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    It's on Sunday? Count me in! :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Getus likes this.
  3. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I am in! I will need to temp leave for dinner, but I will be back as soon as I can!

Getus likes this.
  4. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Sure. I'm in.

Getus likes this.
  5. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    stickying this because it's important to have visibility for a community event

Vigilance likes this.
  6. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    hacker voice

im in

7. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Just a reminder for all involved, tomorrow is the MK event. Get your racing shoes on, and get ready for me to beat you all!

8. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    MK EVENT ON SATURDAY THE 24TH OF MARCH WILL START AT:
    7PM CET/UCT+1
    6PM UCT
    2PM EDT/UCT-4
    11AM PDT/UCT-7
    We will be switching race types every Grand Prix (block of four races), 100 CC no items and 100 CC Normal Items. We have 2 hours planned for this event, as that seemed to be a good fix last time. Hope to see you there!​

HeroofFire101 and Getus like this.