1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Question Master Ball Glitch

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by Rezna, Apr 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I saw a pigeotto and went to catch it. I had 1 masterball and 9 pokeballs. I used a Pokéball, and it didn't catch. When I went to use another, I accidentally used my master ball. To make matters worse, it didn't even work. It didn't catch it, but then another Pokéball did. Help, please?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Hi, this was a huge oversight on our part and a big error. I've gone and fixed it, and refunded you. Please note though I can't refund people for accidentally using a PokéBall or any type, but I have fixed the bug so that now the Master Ball will work 100% of the time.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Rezna likes this.
  3. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Thank you for that! It was greatly appreciated!

Achromatic likes this.
  4. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    No worries, good luck finding something to catch with that ball. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.