1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Mauville City

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Megarai111, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    "Mauville City? More like Mallville City!"
    I don't remember who said this, but he was right: Mauville city changed a lot when you compare it with the RSE Mauville.
    What did you think of the many changes Mauville City underwent? Did you like them or not? Why? What's your favourite Mauville City shop? Why? Tell us here!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,861.4
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I think it's cool, especially since they establish ORAS as a parallel universe. I'm almost positive that in one of the GBA games at least, Wattson says that he wanted to build the city in an energy efficient manner, but had to give up.
    Here it is
    "I've given up on my plans to convert the city, I have. And so, I put my time into making door traps in my Gym. Oh? Now, what are you doing here? What's that? You say you've gotten past all my rigged doors? Wahahahah! Now, that is amusing! Then, I, Wattson, the Leader of Mauville Gym, shall electrify you!"
    it's said when you first talk to him. I also like the concept. It's a sort of utopia style city which would probably be an interesting place to live. I picture it sort of like the Axiom from WALL-E but without as much of the commercialization (yet)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Oh, wow. I never made that connection. At least he got to live out his dream this time around.

I do like the new design, though! Part of me misses the old one still, but that's just nostalgia. The new is much more practical and now that I know Wattson had his dreams crushed in the original, it's more cheery too.

4. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    I love how the Game Corner is shut down

"Thank you for your support over the years,.Good game!"

Thanks a lot UK, you ruined Game Corner for everybody including the poor shop owner.

5. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I think it was weird to have it indoors but it was a cool place enough. It was a bit hard to maneuver though which causes me not to want to visit. The apartment complex is also an odd place to be, pointless rooms, unacceptable rooms, and a weird lay out, I think the older version is better, in my opinion.