1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Maxie vs. Archie

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by DIO, May 10, 2015.

?

Archie or Maxie?

1. Archie

18 vote(s)
    69.2%
  2. Maxie

8 vote(s)
    30.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DracoFeathers

DracoFeathers D to the R to the A C O!

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I like them both as well, but I think I'd have to go with Archie if just for a better personality. Maxie seems uptight, snooty even at times, which tends to annoy me with personalities, though I appreciate his intelligence and maturity as well in other situations. I think if someone were to get to know him he would open up and be much more friendly. With Archie, he just seems more fun loving I guess? Easier to get along with type.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Almiraj

Almiraj Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽46.5
    I'm going to be honest, I really like Maxie for one big reason: It's nice to see a villain that is actually pro-human. Lately I've been seeing WAY too many villains who are generic misanthropes or creatures who want to destroy the "oh-so misunderstood" human race and ONLY humans. Frankly, it's starting to feel like almost every villain these days wants to destroy the human race. Maxie's intentions are that he wants to create more land FOR HUMANS. I think he might want to make more land for other Pokémon, but mostly he states his intentions are "For the human race." Plus, I kind of like his coldness and how nonchalantly he throws his Pokéball in battle.

I don't know much about Archie, so correct me if I'm wrong, but he seems to be more or less more of the same when it comes to Pokémon villains: They only care about Pokémon. He's not Cyrus or Lysandre in that he wants to outright destroy humans, but still.

JirachiWish likes this.
  3. Nightmare Fredbear

Nightmare Fredbear Sikapin mo, pilitin mo. Tibayan ang iyong puso

PokéPoints:
    ₽47.7
    Archie, because he's a pirate and has a cool design.
    Oh, and Water beats Fire :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. JirachiWish

JirachiWish You only get two wishes

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    I prefer Maxie because I think he looks cooler/more villainous and I like his serious and collected personality.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.