1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

May MOTM Nominations

Discussion in 'News Desk' started by Jeydis, Apr 21, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,279.6
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Welcome everyone!

Trying to get these in nice and early for a change. So drop in your names for next month's special award!

As a reminder, here are the rules:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★

*AHEM* my nomination. . . @Barandofl , the MAN WHO STILL CONFUSES THE SHIT OUT OF ME WITH HIS DIFFERENT ICON, I'M STILL USED TO HIS OLD ONE. I FEEL VERY UNCOMFORTABLE SEEING AN ACTUAL FACE ON HIS ICON.

pardon that. But yeah, my Nomination is Brandon. Reason being, is A. he's active on the site . . .when i'm active. B. We mostly dick around a lot on discord playing games , like RoR2 , we did Space Engineers on 4/20 and had a faction called communism, and I died like 2000 times . . .by flying into our stationary base because I was dicking around with the jet pack. In RoR2 I built mostly Wax quails on mercenary as he went full gasoline on Rex. WE WERE BEING REALLY, DAMNED. STUPID.

But other then that, he's still a really active member to the site. . . when i'm active.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Jeydis likes this.
  3. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    I'd like to nominate *drum roll* @LassusVulpes! Need I give a reason? The guy is fun and friendly. Very active. In general, a good pal to hang around with.

ChocoChicken, Jeydis and Barandofl like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.