1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Mega Evolution Swap

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by shinygiratinaz, Sep 5, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    If you could chose any one Pokémon to be given a mega evolution in Kalos, at the cost of removing an existing Mega from the game, which Pokémon would it be? It could be your favorite Kalos Pokémon that you think should have been given a mega, or just a Pokémon from any region that you feel deserved it.

I wish Dunsparce got a mega. With the serene grace ability and his movepool he is a pretty great Pokémon, held back only by mediocre stats. With a mega, Dunsparce could have gotten some respect back. I would take out mega Pinscer, because I don't really use pinscer and no-one else seems to either even with a mega.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Northwind's Call

PokéPoints:
    ₽91.5
    good lord man mega pinsir is crazy strong with those aerilate returns im surprised you dont see it

imo i'd take out mega banette because why nintendo why

in return i'd like to see mega walrein. like walrein, but with more walrein, and an ability that isn't thick fat.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I think it would be amazing if Milotic got a mega. It's a pretty special defensive wall as it is, but I think with the whole kind of counterpart with gyarados, it could become a little harder to defeat if it got an additional typing such as dragon. They could make Milotic more majestic than it already is. I would take out Mega Aerodactyl because it is hardly ever seen in use and I don't really think the design is all that great.

Halcyon Storm likes this.
  4. UltraHaxorus

PokéPoints:
    ₽36.8
    I want Mega Pyroar and I would take out Mega Banette also because I think its useless.

5. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Mega Flygon. Flygon is outclassed by most dragons and that makes me sad.
    I'd take out Mega Ampharos because I usually forget it has a Mega and I don't really see people use it.

6. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    I'd say add Mega Milotic (I really want it, it has good Mega potential, maybe make it Water/Fairy) and take out Mega Heracross, because it looks dumb xD

7. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Mega flygon please :D

Mega Medicham can go die in hell, I didn't like medicham before the mega and the mega completely failed to make it better.

8. Scriffignano

Scriffignano PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I want a Mega Pidgeot myself and i would trade Mega Kangaskan.

9. Warrior of Hope

Warrior of Hope Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    We need a mega Milotic. It has great potential to be either a water/fairy or a water/dragon. Either is good, and I'm sure they would both be better than mega Medicham. (I'm sorry to those who like mega Medicham)

10. Malc Modnar

Malc Modnar Collector

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Mega Zoroark: because a mega that lies to you is what the world needs.

As for what to trade... pretty much anything from the fairy type. Anything that drives back the fairy plague is a win in my book.

Warrior of Hope likes this.
  11. DarkTyranitar

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    mega staraptor, omg it would be so badass :P

12. Almiraj

Almiraj Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽46.5
    I'd really like to see Mega Snorlax. He's one of my favorites and he used to be such a beast. But Gamefreak doesn't give him any love anymore. He's had pretty much the same moves since gen four, and I'd really like to see Snorlax get back into the OU tier. That, and I'm sick of seeing all my favorite Pokémon get nerfed and stay weak while all the awful designs rule it up in OU.

If I could destroy one, it would either be Mega Blaziken or Mega Garchomp: Two Pokémon who were already overpowered enough before getting Megas, and Mega Garchomp ended up being WEAKER than regular Garchomp. In that case, I'd probably take out Mega Blaziken. Again, Blaziken was already OP before Mega, but AFTER Mega? Just no.

13. Pendraflare

Pendraflare Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Of everything, Mamoswine is something I would love to see a Mega Evolution for. I would give it Refrigerate so we can have something that actually makes good use of that ability, unlike poor Aurorus who's slow, has a ton of weaknesses and not enough Normal-type attacks to use it with.

In exchange, I would drop Mega Garchomp, because that was a Mega Evolution I never really found necessary or memorable in any way compared to the others. Except maybe for its hilarious pink shiny form.

14. PokeMaster1

PokeMaster1 Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽141.3
    This one is way too obvious, I would choose to have a Mega Infernape and probably remove Mega Banette, never see that mega at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.