1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Mega Evolutions

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Cobalt, Aug 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GarchompIsBlaziken

PokéPoints:
    ₽44.8
    The Gengar one looks really cool, but the Abomasnow looks like a reskinned graveller, don't you think?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    There have been rumors about a Gengar Mega, pretty much since the original reveal of megas. I could very easily see that being true. Gengar would cover the fan service, and the stat boost wouldn't overpower him if done correctly. I could see a Mega Gengar being legitimate, and even good. Gengar seems like the perfect candidate for a Mega.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Two new Mega's have been revealed: (And some Mega Charizard stats/facts)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. GarchompIsBlaziken

PokéPoints:
    ₽44.8
    The Aerodactyl looks really freaking awesome. I don't really know about the Gyarados one though, it sorta seems smaller, despite the new design. Those charizard stats are skyhigh!

Shadow Blaze likes this.
  5. Banshee

Banshee Pokémon Professor

Gregg the Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽62.1
    Haha gyarados looks like a flying fish. XDDD
    Dunno how I feel about the looks of it though. It does kind of look silly with wings or whatever they are. Fins. Ears. Arms.

But the Aerodactyl one? I want it. Looks really awesome.

6. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    I thought Gyarados would get one! It, like Gengar, just seems like an obvious choice me. I don't know. It does look a lot like a flying fish though. xD

I'm liking Mega Aerodactyl. It looks great, and it fits with what the Pokémon is.

7. Gemini

Gemini "The Explorer"

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.0
    That Aerodactyl looks awesome. I defintely want it.

King Blaziken, the pics are not showing for me.

8. Fooze

Fooze Rival

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Ah, three new megas confirmed:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Mega Aggron, Gengar and Tyranitar!

9. AD7

AD7 School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    aggron and tyranitar look nice. gengar will probably lose levitate

10. GarchompIsBlaziken

PokéPoints:
    ₽44.8
    The new mega gengar has the ability shadow tag

11. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    That Mega Aggron is excellent and my favorite of those new three. Mega Tyranitar is alright but it looks somewhat awkward to me.

12. Fooze

Fooze Rival

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    And a few more megas:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mega Banette, Alakazam and Houndoom are my favourites out of these few. I dislike what they did to Manectric, just plopping a massive lighting bolt on it's back. Mega Pinsir and Heracross could have been better, in my opinion.

With so many of the released Mega Evolutions coinciding with this (spoiler) list from a recent Coro Coro magazine, it's safe to assume that all those Pokémon listed will receive Mega Evolutions. I'm really excited to some of the Megas of the Pokémon contained in that list.

13. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Most of those look great, I am digging the beard on Mega Alakazam, but Manectric looks absolutely ridiculous.

14. Fooze

Fooze Rival

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    They took Pokémon to a whole new level with that beard. Will definitely catch an Abra in X and Y if I get the chance to. I also noticed that Aerodactyl received a Mega Evolution and I really like it!

15. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    I'm loving Mega Houndoom. I was hoping that if one was made it would gain a couple of heads to be more like Cerberus from mythology, but that does look cool.

I'm also happy to see Pinsir. He was kind of left in the dust was Scizor came around. Unfortunately, it's not a full evolution, but it's good.

I'm still just hoping Jynx doesn't get a mega... I don't want to see it.

16. Fooze

Fooze Rival

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    A lot of people wanted that Cerberus type evolution from Houndoom but I feel it's new Mega Evolution is great and maybe two additional heads might have been over-the-top?

17. GiantFletchling

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Love Mega Houndoom and Mega Banette! Can't wait to abuse the Mega Banette with Prankster :3
    Mega Pinsir also looks awesome
    I think they bombed it with Mega Heracross though :/

I'm still waiting for Mega Jynx though xD It would probably be like Nicki Minaj in Pokémon form.

18. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    Automatic generated message
    This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Inactivity

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
    Lake Valor Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.