1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Mega Man discussion thread

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Halcyon Storm, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Discuss anything and everything related to the Megaman franchise here!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    ... I always thought Megaman would see more usage in Smash 4. :(

Also, I've only played Megaman X.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    A game that was wonderful to play for difficulty, the whole Megaman series in a nutshell. I've played Megaman 64, Megaman Zero 2, and Megaman 1, all were good games for various reasons for each. They were all made during a time where people knew how to make a good game.

4. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,978.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Figured I'd dust off this thread since I'd recently streamed my playthrough of an abomination of coding, that being Mega Man X7. That and X6 are two of the worst games I have ever played, but X1, X2, and X4 are all great titles. X5 is a decent game and X3...is boring. Haven't gotten to X8 yet, but I can at least recommend the first 4 games to fans of platformers, since the X Legacy Collection is available for cheap with the first four titles.