1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Mega Pokemon that you'd like to see

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by XxSoulEaterxX, Oct 27, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XxSoulEaterxX

XxSoulEaterxX Purple People Eater

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Is there any Mega Evolution that you'd like to see in the future? I personally would love to see a Mega Rapidash.^^ What about you guys?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Myuuriko

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Oh of course you do.xD

But personally I'd like to see mega's of Pokémon that doesn't evolve, like Skarmory and Tropius.

3. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    I remember back when someone put online a list of Pokémon that they were claiming would have megas. That list turned out to be completely fake, but there were two Pokémon on that list which I would still like to see get megas even though they didn't. Luxray, which is just one of my favorites and I'm curious to see what they'd do with it, and Wobbuffet. I have a lot more to say about Wobbuffet, which is unfortunate since I have no idea if I'm spelling it right. Anyways, I'm just so curious about how they would go about it. Would it keep it's theme of only being able to counter, or would it's mega be the key to opening new doors for it to attack first? I just find that it would be an interesting idea, and I could see it giving a lot more character to Wobbuffet. That's not to say that Wobbuffet didn't have any character, in fact between the anime and those Poke'Dex entries I'd say that Wobbuffet has more character than the vast majority of Pokémon.

Sorry if I was spelling Wobbuffet wrong that entire. I probably should have looked it up, but I guess I just have to admit here that I just don't care enough.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    EmeraldGlee and ~Snowy~ like this.
  4. Myuuriko

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0

The wobbufett listens... Watches... And waits.

5. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    I would want a Mega Garbodor. I think it would look hilarious and would love to see it.

Sachi-Shimazu and Shadow Blaze like this.
  6. XxSoulEaterxX

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I wouldn't mind seeing a Mega Typhlosion as well.

7. MewY

MewY Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    I've seen Mega Houndoom, but I would love to see Mega Wailord.
    because it is that funny.

8. ThePumkin

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Mega snorlax!! :3 as a veteran I thought he would receive one... :/

Trainer_Ebony likes this.
  9. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Steelix, Sandslash and Walrein just because they are favorites of mine, and Sableye because it genuinely deserves one.

Nate likes this.
  10. eeveeongirl

eeveeongirl Collector

PokéPoints:
    ₽34.6
    surprised no one has mentioned it yet...dunsparse! He just seems like he deserves one, I mean does anyone ever use him because all mine are in boxes for ever. Then Arcanine, he was kind of cheated out of being a legendary so he should have one. Swampert would be nice too, give it sap sipper for an ability then just dominate everything. And if they wanted to give one to each of the eeveelutions I wouldn't complain one bit :)

11. Jathemon

Jathemon Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Mega!Zoroark would've been pretty sweet. Also Mega!Floatzel or Mega!Golduck. Water types don't get enough love. :c

12. Trainer_Ebony

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Snorlax, rhyperior, nidoking and all the starters that didnt already

13. XxSoulEaterxX

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Yes, I want to see a Mega Swampert! And maybe a Mega Septile :P

14. hunduel

hunduel Pokérator

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I want to see as much Megas as possible - even more variations for Pokémon with already existing ones.

15. ID Zeta

ID Zeta Resident Physicist

Solaire
    (Larvesta)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,556.5
    I'd like to see Mega Salamence and Mega Dragonite. Those two are already monstrous as is; just imagine Mega Evolutions of them... *evil smile*

16. Myuuriko

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    But Dragonites are already meg enough themselves.; - ;

17. XxSoulEaterxX

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    True but imagine them bigger and better than before! More powerful, more attack power plus looking cooler than they already does! (Btw a Mega Skarmory would be super awesome too)

18. PokeMaster1

PokeMaster1 Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽141.3
    A Mega evolution I would love to see will have to be MegaInfernape and if possible, MegaFurret(imagine how much cuter it'd look O.O)

Playful_Weasel likes this.
  19. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    You mean... Them along with a lot of the Pokémon that do have confirmed megas. Looking through the list there are several that I would call powerhouses without the shinies. Tyranitar and Mewtwo being prime examples. Mewtwo even got two megas. Not even just one like Dragonite probably would. Am I the only one who's kind of irritated that Charizard got two megas, but the other Kanto starters just got one? Hooray for favoritism. -_-Things like Houndoom looked like they had a great opportunity for some concept improvement with the mega form, but Houndoom's mega didn't go anywhere near what I thought it would. I thought it would go for Cerberus, but that didn't really happen. Houndoom, along with things like Gengar, Aggron, Heracross, Scizor, and Pinsir were all perfectly usable, and even quite good, to use without the megas. Dragonite really wouldn't be anything massive in the feild of megas. In fact, I think he'd fit right in.

20. XxSoulEaterxX

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    No Shadow, your not the only one. I think it's a bit unfair for the rest of the starters who didn't receive two megas. Personally, it would've been cooler if they kept Charizard Y's body shape while they used Charizard X's color scheme. It's just a thought. But, having two separate megas for Charizard was just a way to make you choose one game over the other because have two Mewtwos to choose from wasn't enough.

I was expecting something cooler for Houndoom as well. Although your idea with it looking like Cerberus would have been so flipping awesome....well I'd prefer that over an exaggerated chest-bone thing...>.> [​IMG] Problem? XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.