1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

MEGA STONE CODE

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Morgaine, May 20, 2017.

1. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Hey, guys! During the time LV was down, another code for Megastones was released.

This time it is AZUL. And you get the Megastones for Pidgeot, Steelix, Heracross, and Houndoom. There is not yet a time announced when the event is supposed to end, but better grab them while you can!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Thanks for the heads up, I need to member to do this Curse me for always forgetting

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,983.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Thanks for the reminder, one of my friends told me about this bit I totally forgot to redeem it.

4. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    I didn't know about this. Gotta go do it before I forget :sweat:

5. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    ..wait, how can I get these? lol
    I haven't opened my Pokémon Moon in months...
    Do you get these through Mystery Gift?

6. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,983.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Yes, go to mystery gift and get via code, it should let you enter the code and the game will then download the mega stones.

7. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    thanku! I gotta hoard these as a collector. Gives me an excuse to turn my 3DS on too.. haven't played it actively in a while now.

8. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    As Karz said, it is done via Mystery Gifts and then Code. Just fill in AZUL and leave the rest blank, It should work perfectly.