1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Megaman X Elf Wars RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Laserdragon14, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Shadowlaser went silent for a moment.
    "He does have a point if I do go with them then I will be welcomed but I'll also be a target for the Maverick Hunters and I'll have to leave Moon behind, but at the same time, if I stay then there is no guarantee that I'll live," Shadowlaser thought to himself.
    "Hurry up with your decision," pushed the black armored reploid. "I'm not sure how long we are going to be able to hold before we have to pull out."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,644.3
    By the time Blade and Bleu walked out of the apartment, whatever had caused the commotion outside had apparently moved on. If anything this made Blade even more uneasy, especially the last time things seemed calm he ended up with a hole in the chest. Blade decided that there was no use in just standing around out there, so he and Bleu returned to the apartment.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Shadowlaser took the rifle and the darkly armored reploid destroyed the cuffs. Then Shadowlaser fired at the attackers.
    "Even in cuffs, I am still a Maverick Hunter and my job is to protect those that can't protect themselves if that means destroying myself then I would proudly do so. I will continue to fight those like you until my body fails or all of you are destroyed!"

4. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,644.3
    Blade decided to get back to adjusting to his new body. He and Bleu decided to work on his balance by practicing dancing. Blade put one arm around Bleu's waist and the other over her shoulder before they started a slow waltz. It should have been peaceful and calm, but Blade couldn't shake the feeling that something bad was happening.

5. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    The attackers took cover.
    "It appears that the new Maverick Virus hasn't taken complete effect on the subject. I suggest that we pull out for now," Shadowlaser heard one of the Mavericks say as they started to trickle out of view.
    Seeing the Mavericks running, Shadowlaser ran out and shot at them, as he was doing that, the feeling started to return and the power with it.

6. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,644.3
    "Well, you've certainly improved since we started." Bleu said as she sat back down on the couch. "You only stepped on my feet, what, 5 times?"
    "I don't think that it ever occurred to me how different being in a new body would be." Blade tried balancing on one foot with his arms stretched out.
    "You'll get the hang of it eventually." Bleu reassured him. "After all, it's only been a few hours and you've already made a lot of improvement."

7. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Shadowlaser remembered what it had happened the last time this occurred and welcomed the power. As the power grew, he felt lighter and his mind cleared. Then he let his battle instincts take over as he hopped from one piece of cover to another, taking shots when he could.

8. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,644.3
    As Blade continued his literal balancing act, his mind started to wander. If Magma Dragoon had been brought back my Weil, then chances are he had been the one responsible for Vile's return as well. Not to mention steeling the Mother Elf and Zero's body. But would be the purpose of reviving old mavericks like those two? If he wanted soldiers he could just make new ones. There wouldn't be a reason for him to have to go through all the trouble of bringing mavericks back like that. Unless, of course, he needed them specifically for something. But why would he need those two specifically? The only thing that Blade could think of that could connect Magma Dragoon and Vile was the fact that they were both members of the Maverick Hunters before they went Maverick themselves.
    Was that it? Did Weil bring them back so that he could get inside information about the Maverick Hunters? Or maybe he was trying to discredit the Maverick Hunters. After all, having mavericks that the hunters had supposedly already taken care of long ago come back would certainly weaken the public's perception of them. Especially when those mavericks were former hunters themselves.

9. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    The Mavericks suddenly started retreating and as Shadowlaser charged up his z-claws, a red streak appeared. With it being fast with a low profile, the attackers couldn't get a clear shot at it and one-by-one were cut down. Then the red-figure walked up to Shadowlaser, it has a similar design to Zero did but was a little smaller.
    "I don't know who you are, but I'm Zero. Are you ok?"

10. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,644.3
    "We need to head back to base." Blade said to Bleu's surprise.
    "What? Why?"
    "I need to talk with Commander Signas. I just realized something that might be important."
    "Can't it wait?"
    "I'm not sure, but I'd rather not risk it."

11. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "Uh...Yeah, I think that I'm ok," replied Shadowlaser with a hint of fear.
    Shadowlaser started to pray that Zero wasn't going to attack him for having the Maverick Virus in him.
    "You don't look ok," started Zero as he looked down. "Do you want me to help you to the repair center?"
    Shadowlaser didn't have any idea what Zero was talking about, but when he looked at where he was staring at, he understood. There was a bunch of dents and breaches in his armor, but during the battle, he didn't feel any of it.

12. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,644.3
    Blade started running towards HQ. He had managed to restore his sense of balance to the point where he could safely not trip over himself while running, at least for the most part, and his new lighter frame meant that he could run faster than he could before.

13. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Power started to leave Shadowlaser's body and pain shot through his entire body. He fell to the ground and he thought that he saw Zero run up to him but all he saw was black soon afterward.

14. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,644.3
    As Blade got closer to Maverick Hunter HQ, it became steadily more apparent that something was wrong. He spotted several figures fleeing from the building but they were too far away to make out clearly. He had a feeling that something had happened and now he knew it was more than just his proverbial gut telling him that.

15. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Shadowlaser woke up with machines slowly repairing his body, he could only guess that they made these machines so that he couldn't spread the Maverick Virus around. He made an attempt to get up but found that he was tied down, at first he panicked, but gradually calmed down, remembering that the Maverick Hunters were the ones that he had last saw before he blacked out.

16. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,644.3
    Blade reached headquarters at last and made his way inside. It was clear from how everyone there was acting that something happened. Blade figured that it must have been another break-in. They had been having for to many of those lately. He headed for the mission control room, which is where he expected to find Signas.

17. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Shadowlaser tried to make sense of what the power was doing to his body, so far it has made him lose almost all physical feeling and has given him more physical strength, but why this was happening was still a mystery to him. From where he was laying, he could tell that he was still quite the ways to go before he would be in any shape to even walk out of this place.

18. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,644.3
    "Blade?" Signas was surprised to see him enter the room. "What are you doing here?"
    "I had something that I wanted to discuss but I see that something else has come up."
    Signas sighed. "Unfortunately yes. However, we won't be needing your help on this one. You should go back home until you're ready for action again."
    "Probably a good idea." Blade shrugged. "But since when am I one to go with good ideas?"
    "Fine. Take a seat if you want."

19. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Boredom set in and Shadowlaser really wanted to at least get a chance to walk around and make sure that they had fixed everything correctly, but it didn't appear that he was going to be given the opportunity. He attempted to fall asleep but it took longer than usual to actually fall asleep since he wasn't in a stasis pod.

20. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,644.3
    "Where's X?" Blade asked bitterly after he sat down.
    "He's on a mission right now." Signas replied. "I'm afraid that it's above your clearance level."
    "That explains it." Blade sighed. He had been wondering why X hadn't arrived during Vile's attack. It seemed completely unlike him not to try and stop senseless violence like that.