1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Megaman X Elf Wars RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Laserdragon14, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    "I'm going to go and report our findings to Colonel and X, you guys just go and rest up for the next mission," order the squad leader as he rode off.
    "Yes, sir," said the A-class squad seemingly as one voice.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,983.4
    "Yeah, sure." Blade said halfheartedly as the squad leader left. "That means that I don't have to fill out the report, so go right ahead."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Shadowlaser walked up to Blade.
    "What are you going to do until the next mission?" He asked curiously.

4. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,983.4
    "I don't know." Blade answered the purple reploid. "I hadn't really thought about it. Maybe just relax for a while. Assuming that something else doesn't come up."

5. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "I think that a nice rest will do me some good," said Shadowlaser as he stretched. "I guess I'll see you later, Blade."

#265 Oct 1, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
  6. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,983.4
    "Whatever." Blade gave a halfhearted wave as he turned and headed towards a repair bench and climbed on so that he could get patched back up to fighting condition again. "I hate this part."

7. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Since Shadowlaser didn't receive any damage in the last battle, he was quickly released to go into his pod to recharge.
    "I hope that tomorrow is actually a calm day," He whispered as he went into stasis.

8. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,983.4
    When Blade was finished with his repairs, he headed back home to his apartment. He didn't have anything else to do that day so he went to his pod and set it to wake him up the next morning before deactivating for the night.

9. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Shadowlaser night was dreamless, which came as a relief for him since he was tired of all the crap that had been happening lately.
    He woke up the next morning with Moon next to his pod.
    "Oh, I'm glad to see that you've woken up," started Moon. "Cause we need all Maverick Hunters on the field right now."
    "What's going on Moon?" asked Shadowlaser with great worry.
    "A bunch of perfectly well maintenance reploids, including some of our own Maverick Hunters, won't wake up. We've already scanned some of them but nothing is turning up," she said frantically. "Even Commander Signas was affected by it..."

10. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,983.4
    Blade got up from his pod and looked around at the empty room. He signed and headed strait out without checking his messages. It didn't take him long to get back to base, where it looked like there was some kind of commotion going on.

11. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Shadowlaser quickly got up and gathered his weapons together and ran to the main lobby of MHHQ. Everyone in the room seemed to be distressed. Alia was in the center of the commotion and Shadowlaser ran up to her.
    "Alia, where do you need me?" He asked quickly.

12. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,983.4
    Blade walked into the the HQ, where Bleu was waiting for him.
    "What's going on?" He asked her.
    "Bad news." She said. "Come with me."

13. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "Basically anywhere you want to be, I need you there," she replied bluntly. "But being serious, I need you at the repair center and help Douglas in anything that he needs help with."
    "Yes, sir. I'll get on it right away."
    Shadowlaser started running towards the nearest exit when he noticed two reploids carrying a stretcher that had Commander Signas laying on it, he came to a halt and watched as they walked by.

14. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,983.4
    Blade noticed a lot of inactive reploids being carried away and wondered what happened as Bleu led him down a hallway leading to the transceiver room.
    "There's been a disaster in Giga City. There are reports of mavericks running wild and attacking citizens." Bleu explained as she entered in the teleport coordinates. "Your mission is to stop investigate and stop all maverick activity."
    "That sounds more like a mission for a B-rank squad. Why am I being sent there instead of helping out with whatever's going on here?"
    "I'm sorry."
    Bleu pressed the teleport button and before Blade had a chance to react he found himself standing in an unfamiliar room. His internal GPS said that he was in Giga City, but something wasn't right. He tried calling Bleu but got no response, so he entered in the coordinates of Maverick Hunter HQ into the tranciever he had been sent to so taht he could return only to be met with an error message.
    "What's going on?" He yelled in frustration.

(Can I start controlling Bleu as a second character to interact with what's going on at HQ while Blade has to deal with this unexpected turn of events. It's okay if the answer's no.)

15. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    (That's fine by me, just make it clear which reploid you are controlling)

Shadowlaser quickly made his way to the repair center, where reploids were lined along the walls and laying on any cleared table and piece of ground, they even had to put some of the unconscious reploids outside due to the lack of space. It wasn't hard to find Douglas, but Shadowlaser had to carefully pick his way through the reploids that had been affected.
    "Douglas, What would you like me to do?" Shadowlaser asked once he managed to reach him.
    "Just help by getting a makeshift repair center outside, we can't keep all of the reploids in here, as you can see."
    "Yes, sir."

16. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,983.4
    Bleu stood there with her hands held just above the transceiver console, staring at the spot where Blade had just stood. She couldn't believe what she had just done. She was sure that he would forgive her, but she had no other choice. She had already seen him nearly get killed just a few days ago and there was no way she was going to let that happen again. He would be safe now that he was out of danger, but if only she could say the same about herself. She could potentially be court-marshaled for sending away one of the Maverick Hunter's top agents at a time like this, but she didn't care.
    Blade tried again to use the transceiver to try and teleport back to base, but it still wouldn't work. Frustrated, he kicked the useless machine and turned to leave. If there was something going on here then he would have to put a stop to it, if not then he would have to find some other way back.

17. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Shadowlaser helped in any way that he could, but he wasn't built to be able to do half of the lifting that was required to make the second repair center, so he mostly helped with carrying the affected to any place that was available of use. After the day of work, he didn't have the energy to do anything else, except go to his pod and rest for the night.

18. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,983.4
    Bleu left the transceiver room and returned to duty. Despite the extra workload, she was glad to know that at least Blade was far enough away from here that he would be safe from whatever else would happen. If someone was targeting the Maverick Hunters then they would have no reason to cause any problems in Giga City, right?
    Blade ran out into the streets of Giga City to look for any signs of maverick activity. It only took him a few seconds to find it. The streets were littered with deactivated reploids. It appeared that whatever had happened back at base had struck here too. In fact, he couldn't find any signs of there still being any active reploids anywhere.
    "Well, that would explain why we haven't heard anything from this place in a while." Blade muttered to himself. "Doesn't look like there's anything that I can do here though, so I should try and find a boat to commandeer so that I can get back to the mainland and find a way back to base."

19. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Just before Shadowlaser pressed the button to shut him down in the pod, Moon knocked on the window.
    "What is it, Moon?" He asked as he opened the pod.
    "Douglas thinks that whatever is going on with the other reploids is coming from the pods and since you've been exposed by working with the other reploids so you need to sleep somewhere that we can keep an eye on you," she explained.
    "Alright, but you are going to have to help me get over to where you guys are going to have me."

20. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,983.4
    Blade ran through the streets of the seemingly dead city. He wasn't entirely sure where he was going but he knew that this was an island, which meant that eventually he would reach the shore and hopefully a boat with it.