1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Megaman X Elf Wars RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Laserdragon14, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Moon led Shadowlaser to a room in the repair center that he knew all too well, the area that the original Zero was kept. He stopped for a moment when they entered the room.
    "Are you sure that they want me to be kept here?" Shadowlaser asked.
    "Yes, it is the best place for unaffected reploids to be kept while still under the eyes of the repair staff," Moon replied calmly.
    She laid him down in one of the pods but didn't close the door to it.
    "Have a good night, Shadowlaser."
    "You too, Moon."
    Shadowlaser didn't even hear Moon leave before sleep took him.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,010.7
    Blade finally reached the edge of the artificially created island that was Giga City. He spotted a small ferry that looked like it was prepared to set sail and ran over to it. He managed to climb on and make his way to bridge.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Every couple of hours a reploid would shake Shadowlaser awake, so when he got up the next morning, he felt that he didn't sleep at all.
    "Can't this city go a couple of days without something happening?" complained Shadowlaser silently as he shook himself awake.

4. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,010.7
    Blade walked onto the bridge and immediately went straight to the control panels. If was lucky, the ship would still be operational and he would be able to set the autopilot to take him back to the main land. He fiddled around with the controls in the hope of being able to turn it on. Suddenly, he felt a heavy blow to the back of his head and collapsed onto the ground. His visual sensors went out of focus and all he could see was a blurry shape of a pair of legs belonging to an unknown white reploid.

5. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    (Have you decided to not play as Bleu?)
    Shadowlaser could hear some type of commotion going on in the main repair center when he looked in, he saw some government reploids.
    "The government has voted that they let Dr. Weil look at all reploids that have been affected by this unknown virus. With the Maverick Hunters being a government organization, you should have no problems with this, do you?"
    Douglas stared at the pair of reploids.
    "Wouldn't it take a while for one man to look at all of these reploids?" he asked.
    "Of course, Dr. Weil wouldn't be looking them over by himself, he has many interns as well as other staff to help him, the affected reploids would be put in...better hands."
    "Are you saying that the Maverick Hunters aren't capable of doing their job?!?"
    "With the current Maverick outbreaks, especially the ones of thought retired Mavericks, the government now thinks that Dr. Weil's project is going to be a step forward into a time of peace that would last for many years to come. Sadly, it seems that you Maverick Hunters are about to be just a thing of the past if Dr. Weil's project succeeds. Now, this was just a warning before all of the trucks come in for the affected," replied the government official.
    Shadowlaser clenched his teeth at the mention of Dr. Weil, then he thought about Commander Signas.
    "That means that they are going to take him away," said Shadowlaser quietly to his horror.

6. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,010.7
    (I'm still playing as Bleu, I just haven't really planned out what to do with her for now.)
    Bleu ducked into an empty room to think. Dr. Weil was taking over the investigation of what was happening? That could only be bad. She was glad that she had sent Blade away but now she was thinking that she should have gone with him.

7. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "I guess that makes X commander of the Maverick Hunters until Dr. Weil is done with them, but still, what is he going to do with the affected reploids?" thought Shadowlaser as he watched the affected get loaded onto trucks to be taken to Dr. Weil's labs. "I guess that there is only one way to find out."
    Shadowlaser quickly went into an empty room to cloak and walked back out onto one of the trucks, careful to not make any type of noise.
    "Oh, Moon is going to kill me if she finds out about this one."

8. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,010.7
    Blade found himself tied to a chair with his weapons removed and his arms disabled. He looked around to see that he was still in the ship's bridge and that his sword and buster had been left on a table at the other end. Over by the ship's main control unit was the reploid who had attacked him.
    The mysterious reploid was humanoid, that had primarily white armor with sections of green and purple. He had a fur collar around his neck that extended into a purple cape that looked almost like it was supposed to be a pair of wings. The reploid was turned away from Blade so he couldn't see the reploid's face.
    "What did you do to the citizens here?" Blade yelled at his captor.

9. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    The number of reploids that was in this truck made it difficult to find a spot that would get him bumped into, but he somehow managed to get to a corner and got comfortable. None of the reploids stirred, which only made Shadowlaser more nervous than he was already.
    "This is part of the reason why I don't like near complete silence," Shadowlaser muttered to himself.

#289 Oct 16, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
  10. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,010.7
    "Funny, I was going to ask you the same thing."
    The white reploid turned around so that Blade could see his face. He had a red gem on the forehead of his helmet and intense blue eyes. There was a purple triangle underneath each eye that Blade recognized at once.
    "Sigma!" He gasped in horror.
    "No." The white reploid shook his head. "Although I can see why you would make that mistake. You may call me Tau. Now, what exactly are you doing here?"

11. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    The truck ride was bumpy and overall uncomfortable and Shadowlaser dozed off a couple of times before the truck came to a complete stop.
    "Oh, what now?" complained Shadowlaser tiredly as the door out of the truck opened.

12. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,010.7
    "My name is Blade Hominini. A Rank Maverick Hunter. Serial Number BZN-124." Blade told the white reploid holding him captive.
    "That's not what I asked you." Tau said in an annoyed tone.
    "My name is Blade Hominini. A Rank Maverick Hunter. Serial Number BZN-124." Blade repeated.
    "Well, I can see that I'm not getting any information out of you." Tau shook his head. "This is going to be a long trip."

13. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    A group of government reploids appeared and started grabbing the unconscious reploids and Shadowlaser reverted back to his cloaked form and picked his way out of the truck unseen. Dr. Weil appeared with Dark Elf beside him glowing a bright light over the reploids. Then the reploids started moving almost immediately.

14. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,010.7
    It took several hours of relative silence before the boat finally made its way to the mainland. Blade spent the entire time trying to escape from Tau's custody to no avail. Not only had the white reploid managed to deactivate Blade's arms, but his legs too. Blade couldn't move anything other than his head, meaning that he was stuck on the chair he was sitting on. It wasn't until Tau managed to dock the ship that the mysterious reploid finally spoke to him again.

"It looks like theirs trouble outside." Tau turned to Blade. "I know we started out on the wrong foot, but I think we're going to need each other's help for the time being."

"Like I would ever work with you." Blade would have spit at Tau if he could.

"Perhaps I should give you a proper introduction." Tau sighed. "My designation is Tau and I am a combat reploid working for a group trying to stop Dr. Weil and his forces from seizing power."

"Good job with that." Blade remarked sarcastically.

"It looks like Weil's men have already taken over this harbor and several mavericks are on their way here now." Tau chose to let the comment slide. "I'd like to say that I could take them all on myself, but I spotted at least a dozen of them on the monitor and there will probably be more soon. I may be good but I'm not that good, which is why I need your help."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." Blade sighed. "Just make it so that I can actually move!"

"Of course."

15. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Shadowlaser bit his tongue when he saw that the reploids had red eyes.
    "He's making a maverick army," Shadowlaser realized in horror. "I don't want to get caught by him again, though."
    Shadowlaser brought out his sniper rifle.
    "If I could just kill Dr. Weil now, then maybe the war that could happen couldn't possibly happen. I know that I would be classified as a maverick then but I've sworn to protect everyone and this is the best way that I know how right now," the purple reploid said to himself as he aimed his rifle.

16. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,010.7
    Blade clicked his energy sword back into the slot on his right arm and readied the buster in his left. "Feels good to actually be able to control myself again."

"Well, don't get to comfortable." Tau said in a cautious whisper. "They'll be here any minute and we're going to have to fight our way out."

"I know, I know." The sound of heavy footsteps echoed into the room from across the ship as Blade spoke. "Huh, looks like you weren't just making this up."

17. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Shadowlaser hesitated to fire. This was completely against his coding. Then, almost by accident, he pulled the trigger. He held his breath, but the bullet never made it to the target.
    There was a silence in the entire room and soon all eyes were in Shadowlaser's direction.

18. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,010.7
    Blade readied his buster as the sound of footsteps drew closer. Tau pulled something out from a holster set into his hip that he extended into a laser scythe. The weapon filled Blade with a sense of unease but he didn't have time to think at the moment. The door burst open and Blade shot the first unlucky maverick that stepped through it. The green reploid fell face-first into the floor as two more mavericks stepped over it. They met a similar end, though, as Tau rushed forward and sliced them both in half with a single slice of his scythe. Blade then did a flip over Tau as the mysterious reploid as he was still hunched over from the motion of attacking, launching himself blade-first into the next maverick in line before shooting down several more and bending down for a moment. Tau hopped onto Blade's back and used him as a springboard to launch himself forward, taking down three more mavericks in a single attack.

19. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Shadowlaser instinctively started running towards the nearest exit, narrowly dodging some of the mavericks that tried to grab him as he made his escape. After a few minutes or running, he decided to stop to catch his breath.
    "Well, now I'm going to be classified as a maverick," Shadowlaser grumbled as he hit his head. "But how did Dr. Weil block that shot?"
    Shadowlaser didn't have time to think about it for long when mavericks started shooting at him. He shot his sniper rifle at a few of them as he got up and then he turned and started running again.

20. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,010.7
    Blade and Tau fought their way off of the boat and onto the dock.
    "This has been quite the welcoming party." Blade said as he gunned down the last couple of mavericks. "But why were they all here?"
    "They were sent here to defeat me." Tau explained, turning off his energy scythe and putting it away.
    "And why would that be?" Blade asked.
    "That is not your concern." Tau shook his head. "For now, I just need to get to Maverick Hunter Headquarters."
    "Well, that makes two of us." Blade shrugged. "How about we head there together, we made a fairly good team just a moment ago."
    "Very well." Tau nodded. "But what would make you trust me?"
    "Who said I did?"