1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Megaman X Elf Wars RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Laserdragon14, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Shadowlaser readied his z-claws and went toward the direction of the explosion, it didn't take too long before he was taking fire. One of the shots went through Shadowlaser's right shoulder and he ran for cover. He examined the wound.
    "Ugh, I can't use the sniper rifle effectively with this wound," Shadowlaser complained to himself.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,631.2
    Blade turned a corner and was met by a volley of blaster fire. He quickly rolled out of the way and took cover behind a car that had been abandoned by its driver after the explosion. He tried to survey the scene as best he could without getting shot, but wasn't able to make out much. He spotted the same purple reploid he had seen leaving the Command Room earlier, also taking cover from the whoever was shooting at them. Blade tried to make his way over to the purple reploid, but it was to risky so he ran into an adjacent alley way instead.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Shadowlaser thought he saw a red and white reploid run into an alleyway but the wound made it difficult to move without pain shooting across his body. He managed to get his sniper rifle from his back and put it to where he could use it without using his right arm. He carefully returned fire at the attackers but Shadowlaser wasn't sure how many he wounded since each time he fired the rifle, the immense pain came from his wounded shoulder.

4. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,631.2
    Blade tried to call for backup, but unfortunately he could only use his comm system to contact Bleu, who still had him muted after his earlier joking. He was going to have to find a way through this on his own for now.
    He considered reusing the same tactic he had earlier that day to take down the spider mechanaloid, but there wasn't a way for him easily climb up the building around him, unlike before.
    "I guess I'll have to get up there the hard way."
    Blade ignited his arm-mounted laser blade and stepped back from the wall. Then he charged forward and as fast as he could, jumped, and ran up the side of the building as far as his momentum would take him and plunged this sword into the wall. From his position, he jumped to the opposite wall and used his momentum to run up as far as he could again, stabbing the wall as he reached his peak in order to hold himself in position. He then jumped back to the first wall and repeated the process until he finally managed to reach the roof. From there, he looked down and finally able to survey his surroundings.

5. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Shadowlaser kept firing but the attackers were slowly coming closer to him, making his sniper rifle less effective. He knew that if he tried to run then it would be easier for them to be able to kill him, so he decided that it was best to stay where he was at.

6. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,631.2
    Blade evaluated his options. The attackers hadn't noticed him up there yet and it would be unlikely that they would as long as he stayed quiet. If he tried jumping down to attack them head on then they would all turn his attention on him before he even had a chance to defend himself. He could try shooting at them from his vantage point, but that would give away his position and they would start firing at them again. Then again, that would draw some of their fire away from the purple reploid still on the ground. Hopefully enough to five him an opportunity to strike, which would further divide their attention and make them easier to take out.
    "Here's hoping this works." Blade said as his left arm turned into a buster and he began firing down at the enemies.

7. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Suddenly buster fire came from above and Shadowlaser wasn't going to complain and started firing his rifle until there was no more of the attackers in his sight. He let out a long sigh and got up to make sure that there wasn't any more of them.

8. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,631.2
    Once Blade was sure that all of the enemy units had been slain, he jumped off of the roof and slide alongside the wall of the building to guide his fall. When he reached the ground he walked over to the purple reploid.
    "Now that that's over, would you care to fill me in on what exactly just happened?"

9. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "Even I don't know what happened. I was just walking here and then there was an explosion with all these mavericks shooting at me," replied Shadowlaser.

10. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,631.2
    "Of course you don't know anything." Blade grumbled. "Whatever. You should call this back in to base. I'm going to examine what's left of them to see if I can find any clues of who they were and what their goals were. This felt to organized to just be a random maverick attack."

11. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "Yeah, I'll report this in," said Shadowlaser as he restarted his way to the Repair Center.
    Then he opened comms with the commander.
    "Yes, Shadowlaser, what do you need?"
    "Sir, I'm here to report a Maverick attack in sector six. I and one other hunter have been able to destroy the Mavericks before they could do too much damage."
    "Alright, I'm sending another clean-up team to that location right now."
    "Thank you, sir."
    Shadowlaser closed comms and walked into the repair center.
    "You're back already? Well, it looks like you've had fun, at least."
    Shadowlaser turned and Douglas was standing there.
    "Come with me and let me look at your shoulder, and I'll have you back out there in no time."

12. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,631.2
    Blade studied the wreckage of the mavericks closely.
    "Why did I say I would look for clues?" He asked himself. "I'm terrible at recon duty. Guess I'll just wait for backup to get here."
    Blade noted that all of the mavericks seemed to have the same emblem painted on them, though it wasn't one that he recognized.
    "It looks like my hunch was right, at the very least. This was definitely an organized attack. Hopefully it was just this group. If there are any more members of whatever organization they came from then we'll need to be on guard for another attack."

13. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    It took them longer to fix Shadowlaser this time but he was fixed within two hours.
    "Thank you, Douglas."
    "I'm just doing my job," replied Douglas with a hint of amusement. "Enjoy the rest of your day, you've earned it."
    "Again thank you," said Shadowlaser as he walked away.
    Then he saw a door that he had never noticed before. Shadowlaser looked around to make sure that no one was looking and then headed towards it. He carefully opened it and entered, once he closed it behind him, he cloaked. He continued his way down the hallway and came to another door, which he also opened. Behind the door was a room that had stasis pods lining the perimeter.

14. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,631.2
    "You again?" Asked the leader of the cleanup crew when they arrived at the scene.
    "Yeah, me again. I tried to keep the damages at a minimum, but things had already gone crazy by the time I got here." Blade replied.
    "Well, at least you tried."
    Blade noted a hint of sarcasm in the reploid's voice, but he tried not to goad him to much as he told the cleanup crew what he knew of what happened and what they should try to look for as they cleared out the area. When he finished, he set off back to the repair center to finally get his knee looked at.

15. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    The lights turned on as Shadowlaser entered and he continued looking at each individual pod with great interest until he came to one that had Zero's signature 'Z.'
    "So this is where he's been," whispered Shadowlaser to himself.

16. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,631.2
    Blade walked into the repair center and was greeted by Douglas.
    "Blade Hominini? It's a surprise seeing you here."
    "Don't call me that." Blade snapped instinctively, then realized that getting angry at the guy he wanted to fix him up was a bad idea. "Er, just call me Blade, please."
    "So what is it that brings you here today?" Douglas asked.
    "My right knee has started making weird noises when I walk and its starting to drive me crazy. I was hoping that you could take a look at it."
    "Sure, just take a seat on the table over there and I'll be right over."
    Blade walked over to the table and sat down on it while Douglas went to get the tools he would need.
    "I hope this doesn't take long." Blade muttered to himself.

17. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Shadowlaser stood there for a minute before realizing that he was probably in a restricted area and needed to leave before getting caught. He started to make his way out the door when a group of five reploids appeared.
    "What are you doing here?" asked one of them.
    "I...uh...just...uh...wandered in here," Shadowlaser replied.
    "Alright, just leave here and don't come back and we won't tell anyone, ok?"
    Shadowlaser sensed that something wasn't right. This many reploids don't usually come to someplace like this together.

18. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,631.2
    Once the repairs to Blade's leg had been made, he got up and started walking around the repair center. That purple reploid from earlier had been pretty banged up in the battle, so Blade assumed that he must have gone straight here, but he was nowhere to be found. Blade assumed that the reploid must have already been fixed up and left, so he decided to head out.

19. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Shadowlaser decided to stick around until those reploids came back and then head out. When he reached the main area of the repair center, he saw that red and white reploid from before but decided to not pursue him. It didn't take too long for those reploids to come back.
    "Maybe they were just doing some maintenance," concluded Shadowlaser as he headed back out.

20. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,631.2
    Blade didn't really know where he was going. Signas had given him the rest of the day off, but he had no idea what he was going to do with that time off. He still had a while before he was supposed to meet up with Bleu for their date and as far as he was aware he had nothing else to do. So, Blade decided to just wander around the city until he thought of something.