1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Megaman X Elf Wars RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Laserdragon14, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Shadowlaser started his way back to Maverick Hunter base when Alia contacted him.
    "Shadowlaser, Mother Elf is missing! She was last seen in sector three, we must find her!"
    "Yes, Ma'am! I'm on it."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,658.2
    Blade noticed some sort of commotion going on around him. Reploids he recognized as members of the Maverick hunters were starting to behave unusually.
    "Blade! Blade, come in! Can you hear me?" Bleu's voice came in over Blade's comm.
    "So you finally decided to turn me back on?" Blade joked.
    "This isn't the time for that!" Bleu snapped. "We've got trouble. The Cyber Elf has been stolen."
    Blade stopped in his tracks.
    "What? That's not possible."
    "I know, but it happened anyway. All available units are being deployed to get it back."
    "Well, at least I have something to do now."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Shadowlaser ran at full speed to sector three which was only two blocks from where he was originally was and found only some signs of battling. Other Maverick Hunters appeared and started searching the area. Shadowlaser felt that there were too few signs of fighting for it to be an attack.
    "This must have happened during the attack, almost like...it was...planned," Shadowlaser thought to himself.

4. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,658.2
    Blade made his way to the area he was told to go. There were plenty of other Maverick Hunters in the area, but no one seemed to know what they should actually do.
    "I have a feeling this is related to the attack from earlier." Blade muttered to himself. "That must have been a diversion from this."

5. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Shadowlaser saw the red and white reploid again and went up to him.
    "Hey, uh, I never got a chance to thank you for earlier," started Shadowlaser nervously and he stuck out his hand. "My name is Shadowlaser, by the way, and what, uh, is your name?"

6. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,658.2
    "Blade." Blade answered Shadowlaser gruffly, shaking the reploid's outstretched hand. "I feel like you've been popping up everywhere all of a sudden. You're not behind all of this, are you?"

7. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "Why would I ever do that?" asked Shadowlaser. "Besides, I helped you fight against these guys, why would I fight against my allies?"

8. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,658.2
    "It was a joke. I don't actually think you're a traitor." Blade sighed and switched to a more sincere tone. "I've had to deal with traitors more times then I'd like to admit. I like to think I've gotten fairly good at spotting them."

9. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "Oh, really? Anyway, I don't know where to even begin with this. I can't find anything to point to where Mother Elf went or who took her," said Shadowlaser.

10. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,658.2
    "From the looks of it, it doesn't look like anyone can either." Blade said. "I'd say this is definitely connected to the attack from earlier, but we don't know anything about who was behind that. All we've got to go on as far as I'm aware of is that weird emblem that the mavericks from earlier had."

11. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "So what do you think that we should do now? I mean we don't have any leads, so we can't suspect anyone of anything."

12. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,658.2
    "I guess we just need to wait until someone finds something." Blade shrugged. "I'm sure someone will eventually figure out what that 'W' means."

13. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "Until then, do you think that we need to pull out for now? We are not going to get anything out of nothing while we are here," sighed Shadowlaser.

14. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,658.2
    "Yeah, it's not like there's anything left for us to do here." Blade said. "Besides, I've got a date to get to and there's no way I'm missing that."

15. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "Alright, good luck, but I think that I'll just go back to base after this," said Shadowlaser as he walked away.

16. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,658.2
    "I don't really care, but whatever." Blade said nonchalantly as he turned to go as well. Something still didn't seem quite right to him about the whole situation, but there was nothing he could do about it now and he had other things to take care of.

17. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Shadowlaser hung out near the assembly area of Maverick Hunter Base where he practiced some simulation missions. As he aimed and fired his rifle on an assassination mission, someone tapped on his shoulder making Shadowlaser jump.
    "You know that you don't have to be in here forever."
    "You know that you don't have to scare me everytime that I'm in the middle of a simulation and you just so happen to wander in here Moon," replied Shadowlaser. "Simulation end."
    The surroundings disappeared. Shadowlaser got up and looked towards the white slender reploid.
    "But, it is so much fun to mess with you," giggled Moon. "On a more serious note, X wants a meeting with everyone to talk about Mother Elf."

18. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,658.2
    Blade waited outside of the restaurant where he was supposed to meet up with Bleu. She five minutes after they were supposed to meet, she still wasn't there.
    "What's taking you so long?" Blade asked into his comm.
    "We have new orders from headquarters." Bleu's responded. "You need to report back in."
    "Signas told me I had the rest of the day off." Blade argued.
    "Unfortunately plans change. We're going to have to reschedule."
    "But that's what happened last time and the time before that."
    "I'm sorry, but we both know what we signed up for when joining the Maverick Hunters. Now if you don't get here soon they'll start the meeting without you."
    "Like I care." Blade muttered angrily. "I'm on my way."

19. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "Does X know something that we don't?" asked Shadowlaser.
    "He just got through with a long talk with Dr. Weil and he is apparently is one of the government's top scientist," replied Moon.
    "So that is who came and visited X," thought Shadowlaser to himself.
    "Come on, Shadowlaser, or they'll start without us," insisted Moon and she grabbed Shadowlaser's arm and started nearly dragging him out of the simulation room.

20. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,658.2
    Blade arrived at Maverick Hunter Headquarters and made his way to the meeting room. The room was already full, so he had to slip his way in to the back of the crowd.
    "This had better be worth my time." Blade thought as he was pressed uncomfortably between several larger reploids.