1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Megaman X Elf Wars RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Laserdragon14, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    "Shadowlaser, let me come with you to the repair center. I want to talk to you about something, just between the two of us anyway. Signas, I'll take that crystal with me while I'm with Shadowlaser," announced X.
    Signas handed X the crystal and followed Shadowlaser out the door.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,927.3
    Blade approached the edge of the city, still carrying Magma Dragoon. He drew the attention of civilians as he walked by, some curious, some horrified. Blade was sure that news would spread to headquarters before he got there and he wasn't wrong.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    "What did you want to talk about, sir?" asked Shadowlaser as they went down to the first floor of Maverick Hunter HQ.
    "It is about how you acted during your time as a captive. From what you and Axel said, you acted calmly considering your situation, in an unknown area surrounded by enemies who wanted to turn you into a maverick. With this in mind, I might be able to help you become an A-Class Maverick Hunter," explained X.
    Shadowlaser was filled with excitment at the mention of the A-class Hunter, but tried to make himself look calm in front of X.
    "But you will have to be better at fighting in order for you to become an A-class hunter, but that is something that me and Axel can help with. It is the least that we can do."
    "Thank you, Commander X," stammered Shadowlaser before thinking to himself. "I'm going to be training with Commander X and Axel? I never imagined that they would waste their time with someone like me."

4. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "What did you want to talk about, sir?" asked Shadowlaser as they went down to the first floor of Maverick Hunter HQ.
    "It is about how you acted during your time as a captive. From what you and Axel said, you acted calmly considering your situation, in an unknown area surrounded by enemies who wanted to turn you into a maverick. With this in mind, I might be able to help you become an A-Class Maverick Hunter," explained X.
    Shadowlaser was filled with excitment at the mention of the A-class Hunter, but tried to make himself look calm in front of X.
    "But you will have to be better at fighting in order for you to become an A-class hunter, but that is something that me and Axel can help with. It is the least that we can do."
    "Thank you, Commander X," stammered Shadowlaser before thinking to himself. "I'm going to be training with Commander X and Axel? I never imagined that they would waste their time with someone like me."

5. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,927.3
    "What happened?" Douglas asked, dumbfounded, as Blade walked into headquarters carrying Magma Dragoon's remains.
    "I got something for you to examine." Blade replied, semi-sarcastically.
    "But that... that almost looks like..."
    "Magma Dragoon." Blade finished Douglas' stammering sentence. "Yeah, that's because it is. Apparently someone decided to try bringing him back. Now, are you going to take this scrap head from me or what?"
    "O-oh, right." Douglas waved over one of his assistants, a large reploid who was easily able to pick of Magma Dragoon's body and carry it over to an examining table.
    "Now, while you look that thing over, I need to report in to Commander Signas and X. I'm guessing their in the command room?"
    "I think so." Douglas said. "But they were meeting with another reploid."
    "Well, I'm sure this is probably more important. I doubt they'd mind to much if I interrupt."

6. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "There is something that I wish to know first," X said suddenly as they reached the first floor. "Why are you carrying around a sniper rifle that doesn't have any ammo in it?"
    Shadowlaser felt cold as he pulled it out and found out that there wasn't any ammo in it.
    "I guess I forgot after everything that has happened," replied Shadowlaser.
    X gave a small laugh.
    "I understand, I can't tell you how many times I forget stuff when I have been stressed out."

7. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,927.3
    Blade barged into the command room where Signas was waiting for something.
    "Blade? What are you doing here?" The commander asked.
    "We have a problem. I just got a summons a little while ago to meet someone at the top of a nearby mountain. When I got there I discovered Magma Dragoon waiting there for me."
    "But that's not possible."
    "That's what I thought, too. But then he explained to me that Dr. Weil had brought him back. We had a duel but I was able to get the upper hand and defeat him. Then I came straight back here and delivered his new body to Douglas to look over."
    "I'm... not sure what to say to that, to be honest." Signas said, rubbing his chin contemplatively.
    "If Dr. Weil was able to bring back Magma Dragoon, then there's no telling who else can or has revived." Blade pointed out. "He's an even greater threat than we thought."
    "I realize that." Signas replied. "But that doesn't really help us find a way to track him down. We still need more information before we can make a move."

8. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Once they reached the makeshift repair center, Shadowlaser immediately noticed the remains of a dragon-like reploid.
    "Hey Douglas," greeted X. "Have things been busy lately?"
    "Busier than you realize, Commander X. There has apparently been a lot of action lately. But let's not worry about that right now, what can I do for you?"
    "Shadowlaser needs a Maverick virus scan and I need you to study this crystal," replied X as he handed Douglas the shard.
    "Alright, Shadowlaser come with me and we'll get it done in no time," said Douglas with a cheerful tone.
    "I hope everything goes well on those scans," said X as he walked away, leaving Douglas and Shadowlaser.

9. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,927.3
    "I thought X was supposed to be in here with you." Blade said.
    "He was." Commander Signas replied. "But he left to have a private conversation with another hunter."
    "Eh, whatever." Blade shrugged. "Anyway, I'm going to go ahead and leave now. I've had an incedibly bust day considering that I was given the afternoon off."
    "Yes, I'm... sorry about that. I had no idea taht all of this would suddenly happen all at once."
    "I know. I'm not blaming you or anything. I just want to get to finally get some rest."

10. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Douglas led Shadowlaser to an isolated room.
    "Just lay down on that table and we'll get started soon," instructed Douglas as he put the crystal in a container.
    Shadowlaser did as he was told and had a small flashback to when he was captured by Dr. Weil's men. The thought brought a shiver down Shadowlaser's back but kept tried to keep still. Then lights flashed in the Maverick Hunter's face and at some point, Shadowlaser drifted off to sleep.

11. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,927.3
    Blade left the command room and made his way towards the exit. He was determined to make it back to his apartment and actually be able to rest until morning this time. If anything else came up before then, he was just going to let it be someone else's problem or just put it off until tomorrow.

12. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Shadowlaser was shaken awake by X.
    "Shadowlaser, it appears that you have been infected but it seems that it isn't affecting your behavior, though. We are talking about what we should do, especially since we don't have Mother Elf, but until we figure it out, you need to be isolated. We are setting up an area for you now," X explained quickly.
    "If I'm infectious then why did you touch me?" asked Shadowlaser with concern.
    "I'm one of the few that is completely immune to the Maverick Virus," answered X. "And we are going to need your weapons and don't worry, we'll give them back when you have been cured."

13. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,927.3
    Blade walked along the streets to his apartment. It was a long, boring walk. It reminded Blade that he wanted to go get a Ride Cycle, but sadly he never seemed to remember when he actually had any money with him. Maybe in the morning he would remember to stop by a shop on the way to work and buy one.

14. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    The isolation cell that they had made for Shadowlaser looked comfortable enough, but he didn't like the idea of being separated from basically everyone and from what he heard from other reploids that were working near enough for him to overhear them said, not even Moon could visit him for a while until they have confirmed that he couldn't spread the Maverick Virus to other reploids. Even with the few minutes that Shadowlaser had been in isolation, he started to miss the white reploid.

15. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,927.3
    Blade finally arrived at his apartment again and went inside. Nothing had changed since earlier, though he would have been surprised if anything had. He went over to his stasis pod, set it to wake him up in the morning and climbed inside. A moment later and he powered down.

16. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Before long X returned again with a pad in his hands.
    "I thought that you would be bored so I brought this so that you can communicate with Moon and be able to see what is going on while you are in here," said X as he handed Shadowlaser the pad.
    "Oh, thank you, Commander," replied Shadowlaser as he took the pad with excitement before thinking to himself, "I can finally talk to Moon, hopefully, she won't be too worried about me, but knowing her she will be."
    "Is there anything else you need?" asked X interrupting Shadowlaser's thoughts.
    "Uh, I don't think so, Commander. You have already done too much for me."
    "If you say so, I'll check in every now and then to make sure, but until then, I'll see you later."

17. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,927.3
    Blade reactivated the next morning and climbed out of his stasis pod. Everything seemed normal but he knew that it wasn't. Today was the first full day that they would have to deal with the events of the past 24 hours. In some ways, everything had changed. Blade sighed and headed out, making sure to bring enough Zeni with him that he'd be able to get a ride cycle on the way to work.

18. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    When Shadowlaser contacted Moon, she was ecstatic, but through everything, he could tell that she was trying to keep calm.
    "Have they scanned you to make sure that I didn't accidentally infect you?" Shadowlaser later asked.
    "Yeah, and they said that I was fine, but if you turn Maverick, I'm scared that they'll kill you!" Moon replied.
    "Just keep calm and don't worry, I'm unarmed and if I were to turn Maverick, I doubt that I could get too far before they'll knock me out. How has everything been out there?"
    "So far everything's been quiet since you and Axel returned, but once Dr. Weil makes his move, won't you be vulnerable to him?"
    "Let's not worry about that now, besides, they are working on a new cure as we speak," said Shadowlaser as he checked the time, 8:00 pm. "We should really get into stasis for the night, just promise me that you'll keep me updated on everything, ok?"
    "Ok, Shadowlaser, and good night," answered Moon as she turned off comms.
    Shadowlaser sighed and set the stasis pod to wake him up at 5:40 am, then went to sleep.

#138 Jul 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
  19. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,927.3
    Blade stopped by a rider cycle shop that he had passed by countless times before, but had never really payed much attention to. He found a nice looking one that was a model he'd used on missions before and new that he liked, which also happened to have a red and white color scheme that matched his own nicely. The shop owner didn't need to do anything to convince him to get it.

20. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Shadowlaser woke up at 5:40 am but didn't get out of the pod until 6:00 am, it wasn't like he had anything to do anyway. He checked over the news on the pad but nothing too interesting was going on so far that day so he took a nap.