1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

MegaMewTwoHere

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by MegaMewTwo, Mar 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MegaMewTwo

MegaMewTwo Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽21.6
    My Marvelous Introduction
    Hello one and all! I am MegaMewTwo!
    I am glad that I can be apart of this marvelous and well organized community!
    I am from -snip-! Remember to never mix up -snip- with -snip-, the heads will utterly slap you and have men in black suits take you away Lol

So yepp, that's everything about me, I hope I meet a lot of new people who enjoy the ART that is Pokémon just as much as I do!
    And Yes, MewTwo was my favorite Pokémon from the very first Pokémon Series!!! I chose MegaMewTwo, because it is MewTwo Upgraded!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Hey there, welcome to Lake Valor! I'm glad you decided to join us here. :D

Everyone here is extremely friendly, so you'll be able to meet new people in no time.
    Mewtwo is pretty cool, though the original is my favorite form haha.

I hope you enjoy your time here! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    MegaMewTwo likes this.
  3. Alex Azariya

Alex Azariya The Black Swordsman

PokéPoints:
    ₽463.0
    Lmao welcome seems my staff is learning how to correctly write the name ♥

8542Madness and MegaMewTwo like this.
  4. Kuroshi Heki

PokéPoints:
    ₽193.3
    Heyyy I correctly wrote it from jump. UNless my space bar decides it doesn't want to. Lol

Anyway Welcome Mewtwo. I'm sure you already know I'm Hiko Rukuro. This is a cool place with awesome people so ye. :P

MegaMewTwo likes this.
  5. MegaMewTwo

MegaMewTwo Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽21.6
    Thank you Kaneki for your warm welcoming!!

That sounds like a great thing that everyone is friendly and I hope I do! B)
    Yes Indeed he is!

Again thank you! and I most certainly will!

Also. I was gonna choose Ken Kaneki as my name but you got it ;) Because that is the name of myself on -snip- Lol

Lmao Thank you. And yes Indeed. I did use to say -snip- but I'm scared of those men in black suits! :sweat: :sweat:

Thank you Kuroshi! And now I know it is you! Lol

6. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hi! Welcome to Lake Valor!
    I am glad that you are apart of this marvelous and well organized community! Haha, really though, welcome to Lake Valor!
    Since you're a TO, I'm guessing you like competitive battling. If so, what's your favorite tier? I really want to know.
    Anyhow, I really hope you enjoy the site! Hit me up if you ever want to talk or anything :)

MegaMewTwo likes this.
  7. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    Hey there! Welcome to LV!

I'm Almandine-G, but you can call me whatever suits your needs! I definitely hope to get to know you better in the future and hope that you enjoy yourself here! We've got a good share of nice people here who'll be more than happy to cater to your needs and do their best to make you feel comfortable here, myself included~

So, whilst we're here I'd be interested in getting to know you a bit better! Would you have any particular hobbies or interests outside of Pokémon? And if you had to pick a Pokémon other than Mewtwo who'd you pick?

MegaMewTwo likes this.
  8. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Yo MegaMewTwo! It's always great to have new people come over to LV!
    As you've stated, you have experience with forum sites. I am Megarai (but you can call me Mega or Morgle or whatever) and I'm part of the Social Crew, a team of people in charge of managing LV's social media accounts. Basically, what we do is promote the site on several social media platforms.
    Other than that, there's not much I have to tell you. Because you already have experience, I believe you'll have no trouble figuring out how this website works. Everyone's really nice here and this place is extremely well organised, so I think you'll like it here.
    I hope to see you around! o7

MegaMewTwo likes this.
  9. Maantijger

PokéPoints:
    ₽268.5
    Yo, cool to see the new members from other forum flow in, nice to meetcha! As you can tell LV's obviously the superior site >_> We're looking forward to strengthening the bonds between our sites :3 I assume you get the gist of what's going with a forum site like this, but feel free to ask anyone on here if you're stuck on something and don't forget to check out the Discord chat to get to know the members on here more quickly, it's almost always active so that's cool. Here's a taste of the usual craziness going on there. So yeah, welcome >_>

MegaMewTwo likes this.
  10. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Pansage
    (Pansage)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,779.1
    Hey MegaMewtwo, welcome to LV! I actually just joined -snip- myself, so I hope to encounter you over there sometime. I'm typically a little earlier in these threads, so I don't think I have anything "official" to say or any threads to link. If you ever want to chat, shoot me a PM and we can talk Fire Emblem, Final Fantasy, Pokémon, etc. Have a great day, and see you around!

MegaMewTwo and Kuroshi Heki like this.
  11. MegaMewTwo

MegaMewTwo Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽21.6
    @[member="LostSpirit"] Thank you!
    My favorite Tieris Uber!

@[member="Almandine-G"] Thank you!
    My other hobbies are:
    Games: YGO, and any COD or BO games Lol
    IRL: Hunting, fishing, ATV Riding and hanging with my friends.
    My Other Pokémon? Hmmm... Either Articuno or Charizard.

@[member="Megarai111"] Thank you!
    I hope to see you around as well mate!

@[member="Blast"] Thank you! I have seen the Discord Chat and I love it!

@[member="Wizard"] Thank you! That sounds amazing! Glad that you could join -snip-!
    And Sounds like a plan mate! B) :P

Almandine-G likes this.
  12. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    Hello @[member="MegaMewTwo"]! Sorry for replying late, but I think we're on different time zones and we had school... Yes, I said 'we' because Ho-OhLugia are twins!

I, Ho-Oh (who writes in red), also loves Mewtwo! I think we can get along pretty well!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay!

13. MegaMewTwo

MegaMewTwo Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽21.6
    @[member="✯Ho-OhLugia✯"]
    Thank you! I bet we will get along just fine mate :D

14. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    No worries! Again, I hope you enjoy your time at Lake Valor. You might want to start a Question and Answer thread too!

15. Mewtwo

Mewtwo Camper

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Hey, now there's two of us, welcome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.