1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Mega's Q&A

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Megarai111, Feb 2, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,397.0
    @[member="Megarai111"] U HAVE QUESTIONS NOOB

What's your favorite memory from your last year of schooling?

What is your weapon of choice?

Where would you be in a zombie apocalypse?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    ..I didn't even notice there were still questions in here O_O

Good question...
    *tries to recall all the fairy tales she's read when she was younger*
    *is only able to think of a handful of names*
    I was thinking the Lion King, but maybe that one doesn't really count as a fairy tale but as a Disney movie. I guess I would join that one fairy tail that had a donkey in it that was able to poop out money. I'd be rich! B)

Leo is alright. He's a bit of a snob, but he's useful in battle.

I own the most video games for the DS, because that's the console I've been using the most throughout my life. I also have a lot of 3DS games, but as far as I know, I still own more DS games.

Hmm... Maybe in the case of others. As far as I know, it's a lot of fun to kick everyone's ass or get your ass kicked by everyone else :D
    I haven't lost any friendships thanks to OJ.
    YEAH YOU'RE RIGHT LOL

Oh god, this year... I'd rather not think back to it O_O
    I guess I do have one very precious memory though...
    *ahem*
    *takes out story book*
    It was a Wednesday in late 2015. My class used to have Chemistry classes on that day, and that was the final class of the day. My Chemistry teacher was by far my favourite teacher of all the teachers I had that year.
    A rumor spread through the class: apparently, our school message service had shown that our Chemistry class that day would not take place because the teacher was ill. There was no way to confirm that though, because it had been removed again for some mysterious reason.
    As the only good kid in my class (the others are stupid and pieces of shit, but that's why I sent them to the moon), I decided to check out our chemistry classroom to see whether our teacher was there or not. Turns out he did, lol. I told him: "You do know all of the others have already gone home, right?" He didn't understand why, so I explained it to him. He laughed and said: "You know, if I were you, I'm pretty sure I would've headed home as well". I shrugged and said: "Hey, I could either go home now and spend an hour on the couch doing nothing before finally getting to my homework, or I could go to this lesson and do some experiments, right?"
    So I ended up getting a private lesson. It was a lot of fun and I had a great conversation with my chemistry teacher :D
    ..it really sucks that he might not give classes at our school next year anymore... T_T

Give me a bow and arrows and I'm good, although a single-handed sword is cool to handle as well. Watch out world, here I come B)

I would be inside a zombie stomach... according to several tests, I'm one of the first to get eaten T_T

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    What is your favorite part of LV?

What is your favorite RP style, paragraph or script?

What is your least favorite resteraunt?

4. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    The members! Everyone is super friendly and when I decided to really become active on LV, they've welcomed me with open arms :D

Paragraph, I really suck at writing in script. I prefer to write long, complex sentences that use things such as . and , because that's just how I prefer to write.

Pizza restaurants. I REALLY don't like pizza. If it's a restaurant that also serves pasta, I can live with it because that would give me an alternative. However, eating pasta for a longer amount of time (such as when I went to Rome for a week for a school trip) is something I get tired of too.

Cadbberry likes this.
  5. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: What's something you've done that you're personally proud of?

:: What's your opinion of rain?

:: Nohrian scum, or Hoshidan trash?

6. YouHoney

YouHoney Snow wanderer

PokéPoints:
    ₽135.9
    Do you have any tips for a person who is not dutch moving to the netherlands?

7. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Well, I'm proud to have helped one of my best irl friends out of the closet! He was struggling a lot with his feelings for one of his classmates, and talking to me has helped him open up and accept it. He isn't afraid to tell people anymore and we even set up a Gay Straight Alliance at our school to organize events at school to promote equal treatment of people with all kinds of sexualities.

I love rain! It replenishes the water stock of the plants and glinsters in the light... Also, it washes away the pollen in spring :3
    It's not a good sign when rain turns into storms or floods though... I most definitely don't like that kind of weather. Unfortunately, with all the climate changes, I'm afraid the weather will only get more and more extreme...

Oh, I'm most definitely Nohrian scum who spits over Hoshidan trash. Xander is mine forever!~
    I was pretty neutral about the Hoshidan people during my playthrough of Birthright, but now that I'm playing Revelations, I'm beginning to tolerate them more.
    Also, I shipped Leo off to Hinoka and Camilla to Takumi :3
    Hmmm... Good questions. Dutch people tend to act like a stick in the mud when it comes to foreigners, especially those who live in small towns. You have the advantage of being a Western person who's moving to the Netherlands, because that means you're able to pose as a Dutchman by blood when people first see you (yep, a lot of Dutch people tend to judge based on prejudices, and people who don't look like they could be from the Netherlands is pretty much automatically judged more negatively). I suggest you make attempts to get to know the people who live in your neighborhood better. Be friendly and social with them, don't cause trouble, show them you're a good guy.
    Also, getting a good grasp of Dutch is also something I highly recommend, because that gives the people the feeling you're really trying to adapt (plus, it's also very useful in daily life of course). Scandinavian people tend to find Dutch a fairly easy language to learn and a lot of them manage to speak it with only a slight accent (I know this because I know a couple of people who are originally from Scandinavia), so you have an advantage there.
    Hope those tips help o7

8. Evan

Evan Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.4
    If you have any, What pets do you have?

9. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Unfortunately, I don't have any pets... My mother doesn't like them. We begged and begged but it had no effect :(
    I might take a dog or a cat once I move out though, because I still think it's awesome to have a pet.

10. Doomhound

Doomhound
    (Houndour)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽77.7
    Is mega blastoise still canon or did you create a new ship name?

If you had the chance to travel to any one country where would you visit? (free travel within the country)

Rate socks and sandals on a scale of 0-10 (10 is high)

11. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    ..we haven't thought of a new ship name it, actually. I'll be meeting him for the first time this Friday though, so maybe we'll think of somethinh then :P

Great Britain! I looove the British accent and I really want to explore the country someday :3
    out of all the possible countries I choose one of the cheapest and easiest to access from where I live, lol

..you know, we Dutch people wear socks and sandals more than you think :P
    I think I'll just give it a 7 to avoid angering my parents and my fellow Dutchmen and Lost o7

12. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: What books do you enjoy reading the most?

:: What kind of people do you respect the most?

:: Are you going to be honest about what happens when you meet Maantijger, or are you going to embellish everything?

13. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    I prefer books taking place in an alternate world. It doesn't matter if that world is entirely made up or a future/past version of ours, I just don't want everything to be realistic. Other than that, I prefer reading Young Adult books (for now), which are often Hunger Games-like books with some action, a thrilling plot, a bit of humour and a bit of romance.
    I'm currently reading the first book in Cassandra Clase's new series: The Dark Artifacts.

I really respect those people who have a special talent and use that well without bragging about it. I also really look up to people who've really helped me or have done something to change my life.
    It's hard to describe with some of the people I look up with, but I really see them as special beings. That might be very childish, but that's just my way of doing things.

*quickly googles the meaning of embellish*
    ..I guess that'll depend on what happens :P
    I do always try to be honest though (lying too much makes me feel bad), so you're pretty much assured of a true story :P

14. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: Do you have any non-food allergies?

:: What is your opinion of styrofoam peanuts?

:: Were you ever voted "most likely to ___________"?

15. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Have you ever traveled outside of your own country / continent? If yes, where did you go, and if not, where would you like to go most?

16. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    What's your ideal holiday destination?

Do you own a Nintendo DS/i?

What's your favourite month of the year?

17. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    I have hay fever, which is the only allergy I have (as far as I know at least).

..those are the best things ever invented O_O

Nope, we don't do such things, not among my friends or in any other situation I've been in. Well, so far, at least... maybe they'll do something at the end of this school year?
    Quite a few times, actually! Most of my family holidays have been to other countries. I've been to... let's see... *takes out list* Spain, Italy, Greece, Germany, Belgium, Czech Republic, Curaçao and Bonaire (those last two are islands in the southern region of the Caribbean sea). I still want to go to England some day, because I love the English accent and I feel like the weather and the people are similar to the Dutch people, so it would be very easy to get used to them, lol.

I can travel pretty much anywhere, just give me interesting things to do, a hotel (all-inclusive please, I don't want to worry about getting dinner somewhere lol), decent weather (everything between 10 and 28 degrees Celsius is fine by me, I don't really care about other weather conditions) and an internet connection, and I'll be fine :3

I don't, no. I have a DS lite and a regular 3DS.

February, because that's my birth month \o/

18. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    How do you feel when it's sunny / rainy / cloudy / snowy (?) outside?

Are you a beach and amusement park person or a pool and park person?

Do you have any fears about your future?

19. Reborn

Reborn Signature Creator

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.3
    Do you have any strange food habits? Like eating two things together that shouldn't work, but it does.

How do you think things are going to be different in 10 years time? In your life and life in general.

Is there anything that is quite popular for people to do that you would never do? Or at least don't intend to do.

20. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    I don't really care about the weather, so unless it's a long-lasting heat wave, snowstorm or thunderstorm, you can expect me to be cheerful :3

Beach and amusement park person! I love both a lot, although I'm not entirely comfortable with sitting around in a bikini, lol.

I think everyone does, right? I'm a bit of a control freak, and thinking about something as uncontrollable as my future freaks me out a little (especially on the area of love, oops), but I have confidence in my own abilities and I believe I should at least be able to finish university and major in Biology. That's seven years away for now, and who knows what will have happened in that time? I might be an entirely different person by then, lol. Either way, I'm ready :D

I do :3 I prefer to eat most food when it's already cold (like pancakes), lol. I don't like the feeling of my mouth burning. There's one more, but I can't really explain that one in English, so I'll just leave that one out :P

I don't know. I really don't. I hope to have found a proper job by then, and I think I'll start looking for a place to ljve on my own somewhere around that time. I might have found love either a boyfriend or a cat lol, but I'm fairly sure I'll have majored in Biology and obtained a PhD :3
    I guess only time will tell though :P

Watching Re:Zero and reading Harry Potter, lol. I see it as a challenge to avoid those two just because they're popular :3