1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Mega's Q&A

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Megarai111, Feb 2, 2016.

Tags:
  1. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Do you like wearing sunglasses?

What is your ideal house like?

Do you enjoy the adrenaline rush?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    I do, as long as the sunglasses are actually cool. I have a pair of "less flashy" ones, so to say... my family always laughs at me whenever I put them on T_T

It needs to be big (I grew up in a big house and evdn now when I'm visiting friends, I tend to feel cramped if the house they live in is smaller than mine). I'd rather live close to a city than in a small town or in a city itself, because I want to live close to necessary facilities such as a doctor and a mall and whatnot, but I don't want to live in a place that's too cramped up or where everyone knows each other. I prefer modern buildings over old ones (I tend to associate those with poverty, oops).

I do! My mum's a scaredy-cat, but my dad, my brother and I all like to do things associated with speed :3
    I do have to admit that while skydiving and bungeejumping sound appealing, I would be hesitant to try it if my family ever were to take me there.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    I have a question for you. What do you think of my blog? Have you read it at all? Does it grab your attention? Just trying to get a gauge on the response for reasons I will reveal in the future.

4. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    I haven't read everything, but I have read a couple of entries. I know someone with Tourettes as well and as someone with a passion for biology, I find it fascinating to hear about things like this, being the shitty unethical geneticist I am, oops.
    I think it's good that you're writing a blog about it, it helps people like me understand better what it's about. Have you considered posting the blog somewhere as well? I think it's worthy of receiving a bigger audience than just the members of LV.

5. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    How many types of cheeses have you known?

Do you enjoy spending extra time completing the Pokédex in Pokémon games or are you more about getting your favorites and then running through with feel good times?

6. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    I'm Dutch, cheese is pretty much my second name ;) (for example, Gouda and Maasdammer are Dutch cheeses lol, but we don't even call them that here, those are names foreigners use).
    Despite all that, my family is a pretty boring one when it comes to cheeses: my mum goes to the local marketplace every Wednesday to get the same kind of cheese, and she's been doing that for several years now. I can't name them though because we tend to use different names for cheeses for our own cheeses than foreigners do for ours (depending on how long the cheese has ripened, the cheese gets a different classification and a different selling price: those who have only ripened for around 8 weeks are the cheapest and taste fairly mild, while the oldest of the cheeses have often ripened for over two years and taste spicy and more salty than its "younger" sibling). I also happen to work on the cheese department in our local convenience store, so let's just say I've seen a looot of cheese in my life, lol.
    Worst thing is, I'm not even a big fan of cheese... there are only a few cheese types I like >_>

I'm a casual Pokémon fan: I like to play through the game to enjoy the story and the world, meet new Pokémon and have a good time in general. Anything beyond that is too much effort, lol, so yeah, I'm most definitely in for the feel good times.

7. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    do you wanna make a snow man? A giant LV snowman?

8. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Is there something you can do equally well with either your left hand or your right hand (i.e. ambidexterity)?

:: How often do you tend to use more complicated words in your vernacular?

:: Does your falcon deliver soba noodles?

9. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    I do remember building a LV Christmas tree last year... Anyway, if you can find us enough snow for that and my hands don't freeze off in the process, then I'm all in :3

Well, I can wave like an idiot with both hands (I do that a lot) and I can hold a fork in either of my hands, depending on whether I have a spoon or a knife in the other hand!
    ..on a more serious note, no I can't. I'm lazy, so I just do everything with my right hand.

That happens more often than you might think! I'm very intelligent (I don't know what the English word is, but the Dutch is "hoogbegaafd"), and that intelligence showed from a young age, partially because of my use of difficult words. Examples are: "Die man's origine" when most people would say "Die man's afkomst" (both would translate to "That man's origin"), and "Probeer je te insinueren dat" instead of "Probeer je te zeggen dat..." (the first translates to "Are you trying to insinuate that...", the second translates to "Are you trying to tell me that...")
    I already had to explain the meaning of words I use multiple times, mostly to my peers. damn kids, I wish they would read some more books and pick up on tgese words themselves >_>

*Blackquill voice*
    I'm sorry, Taka is... not a personal delivery service. I'm sure I could teach him, but that service would be solely for me, not for others.
    ..although using him to deliver noodles as a part time job... isn't a bad idea.
    I don't know whether your question is plot related or not lol, I'm still at case 4

10. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    It's not plot-related; Taka just delivers soba noodles at one point during the case's lunch break. Then again, by now, I'm sure you found that out.

:: What is the first thing you do after you wake up for the day?

:: What is your favourite hobby?

:: If you could have an assistant, would you? What would he or she be like?

11. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    You ask people to worship you in your sig, have people done that yet?

12. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    Somebody once told me that the Dutch like Canadians because of some old war related things. Is this true? Is it perhaps something more that older generations think?

13. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    o shit, my Q&A...

The first thing I do when I wake up is turn on my phone (I never leave it on while I'm asleep) and open the curtains in front of my window in order to let some daylight into my room.

I like playing games and writing stories best! They always relax me :)

I already have an assistant, silly. Her name is Sandra and we look very much alike. We can switch places at the speed of light and she's willing to do everything for me I don't want to do. Also, she's one of the running jokes in my group of friends because she doesn't exist and I use her as an excuse for everything, lol
    I would most definitely need an assistant, lol. I'm veeeery clumsy, so he/she (preferably a he because I get along better with guys in general) would definitely do alll the handiwork for me. I'd also like him/her to keep track of everything I have planned. If he/she could double as a bodyguard and someone to do house chores, then I'd hire them on the spot :3
    They'd probably be very expensive though T_T
    Surprisingly, no... I don't think it's clickbait-y enough, lol. Maybe I should change the text?
    Tl;dr
    Not that I know of.

Our history classes are very minimal so don't take my word on this, but I don't remember the Dutch having any relationship with Canada... We were the most thriving sea nation all throughout the 17th century (the blossoming of the VOC (Verenigde Oostindische Compagnie, which roughly translates to United Eastindian Company), our country's main naval organization - this era is referred to as our Golden Age), so maybe that happened during that time... I also knlw that New York used to be a Dutch colony by the name of New Amsterdam, but our government back then traded it with the British for Suriname, a small country in South America. The Canadians did help free the Netherlands during World War Two, so that might also be related...
    Sadly, that's literally all I know about any possible connection between Canada and the Netherlands.

14. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    The URL couldn't be any more obvious, so it's impossible to be clickbait. Now then, to business!

:: Have you ever had bacon before? What's your opinion of it?

:: What's your favourite kind of snack or finger food?

:: Why does the person in your signature have a five-o'clock shadow?

15. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    I had bacon before. I'm not really a fan of eating meat, to be honest (there isn't much meat I find tasty). Bacon is one of those kinds of meat I don't like to eat because I don't like the taste.

Candy, specificially the sweet and chewy kind. If that doesn't count, I'm all in for hamburgers. I don't have them that often though.

I actually had to look up which avatar I was using back then lol
    No idea, actually. I got the gif from the Internet because I felt an urgent need to change it. The gif is a scene from Bungou Stray Dogs and that was just how the scene looked. I didn't do anything about it.

16. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Does your title also happen to refer to HG/SS being your favorite Pokémon game and if not which is?

Red or blue?

Up or down?

Which is better, the past or the future?

17. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    No, it doesn't. My member title always applies to the character I have as my signature subject and my profile pic. In this case, it's Jeff Winger from Community, known for his way with words and the fact that he absolutely does NOT care, except he does. I had to think of something nice, and this popped into my mind.

My favourite of the two is HeartGold because I own that one! Plus, I like Ho-Oh more than Lugia :3

Blue all the way!

Up, because the only way is up! You won't get anywhere just by being down ;)

That's a tough one... On a personal level, I would say future because no matter how great the past has been for me, I believe there are nany more beautiful things for me up ahead. On a mundial level, I'd say the past though, back when the planet was less ruined by our society.

18. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    I agree with you, even though ho-oh's design could be considered a bit gaudy I actually much prefer it to lugia's, plus the fact that he was so subtley featured in the very earliest part of the anime, such foreshadowing! :'D HG is probably still my favorite, especially when amongst all the 2D versions.

That is a fabulously good answer, mentioning the planet and all, although I guess we can somewhat console ourselves that if we can at the very least manage to not physically blow the whole thing up, it will eventually return itself to it's original state after we as a species are gone. Or the sun explodes and we and it both disappear at the same time XD

Megarai111 likes this.
  19. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Are you liking snapchat?

Which is your fav filter?

20. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    I like snapchat a lot, it gives me a reason to shamelessly take selfies lol
    I really hope they stick to what they say (they say they delete all pictures from their servers), otherwise I really am screwed lol

I like the filter where your entire face fills the screen a lot, it makes it very easy to take derpy photos :3
    There's also a filter where everything turns black and white and you're wearing sunglasses that change from purple to blue and back. Rap music plays in the background. That one makes me feel cool :3
    The third and last one is that filter that puts your hair on fire and when you open your mouth, it explodes. I kinda feel super saiyan then :3