1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Mega's Q&A

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Megarai111, Feb 2, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Do you have a favourite word?

:: How often do you find yourself indulging in dessert?

:: Why haven't I gotten around to replaying Virtue's Last Reward yet?

2. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    I came here for my million dollars, are you ready for my million posts? :3

How are you?
    What about now?
    And now?
    Anything changed yet?
    I'll stop now xD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Again:
    Oh yeah, this exists lol

There are a lot of words I like, but I guess if I have to pick one, it's "lol", lol. Even though it's not really a word, I know. I used to use emoticons a lot (I still do :P), but when I found out there are many people here who don't like them, I began using lol as a replacement for most of them, lol. It's completely integrated into my day-by-day language now :P

Every day, actually, if yoghurt counts as a dessert (I'm talking about actual yoghurt, not froyo or anything like that). It's part of my family's dinner routine to have some yoghurt as dessert.

Well, you're replaying it now, right? :P
    because that's how long it takes me to reply to things these days oops
    Sorry, if you want to claim your million dollars, you'll first actually have to make a milliom posts. When you do, you have to fill in this highly invasive survey asking you really personal questions so that we can send you the money in the best possible way.
    Life is simply unfair.

I'm fine.

Still fine.

Fine, I guess?

I'm getting sleepy...

thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Butternut likes this.
  4. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Why haven't you updated your thread to reflect the wonderful name I gave you?

5. MetaKnightmareUltra

PokéPoints:
    ₽147.6
    have you ever played a Mega Man game, if so, what was it?

if not, that's tooo bad! (but i'd be glad to educate you)

6. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    I could change it, I guess :P
    Will you pay me for it though????

I haven't, but I do know about the franchise! I have a really vague memory of my childhood watching the anime/cartoon on Jetix though... was there a Mega Man TV show?
    There's a story tied to the Mega Man franchise that has to do with my username, actually!
    You see, when I was about six years old, I was constantly living in my own little fantasy world (I still am, but that's beside the point). At one point in time, because I'd been in contact with the Mega Man franchise somehow (again, I don't remember whether this was because I'd seen it on TV or I'd seen someone play the game), I decided to come up with my own superhero! That superhero's name is - you guessed it, Megarai (I wasn't a very creative kid, forgive me).
    Megarai eventually evolved into a more Pokémon-oriented superhero. Nowadays, I don't really use her anymore in my stories, but I still use her as my username everywhere I register.

7. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Why are blue?

Do you wear headbands or clips?

8. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: What colour are your eyes?

:: Have you ever been climbing before?

:: Will we ever un-see Easter Bunny Xander?

9. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    ..sorry for the delay, again :P

Blue is all.

I don't. I used to back when I was a kid though, sometimes. Back then, I still thought of myself as feminine lol. I guess I never got close there though.

Brown, generally. The color changes depending on the light though: they can be green-ish and honey-colored as well. They're pretty rad :3 although I still would've preferred to have had green eyes, dammit dad - my actual biological father, not Sanc

If you're referring to indoor climbing, then I only did that in our P.E. class, perhaps two or three times.
    If you're referring to tree climbing (or however you call that in English lol), then yes, I did that as well, back in second class of high school (8th grade in American school terms). There's a funny story tied to that but I'll share that some other time :P
    If you're referring to actual mountain climbing or just climbing trees in general like monkeys do... no, I haven't done that before :P

Not me, I don't like to leave things unfinished and seeing how I never got my hands on him, I'll never be able to un-see him and his cute outfit T_T
    I do have regular Xander now though... :love:

10. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Do you like going to museums?

What's your favourite flavour of crisp/chip?

What's your favourite part of Mystic Messanger's story? (Can be from any route)

11. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    I do! Too bad my parents never do fun stuff with us... Museums are awesome :3

I like the regular kind with sea salt and the one with paprika powder. I also have a weak spot for those crisps with olive oil. Mmmmm, so good...

Obviously, my favourite scene is from Jumin's route :love:
    I love it when [spoilers ahead!!!]
    he reads to me... aaaaaaaa my mannn... back then, he wasn't creepy either so that's even better :3
    I have another favourite moment, thanks to a meme I saw before I got to the true ending LOL (I'd finished all of the endings by then so it wasn't like I goot spoiled much.
    I'll just post the meme here so that you'll understand yourself lol
    So this is from the AFTER END, this CANNOT be found through playing the regular Routes, these endings have to be unlocked by spending hourglasses on them!

Don't look if you haven't seen all of the True Endings!!!
    [​IMG]

AeroHail likes this.
  12. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    What is your favorite flower?

Do you like BBQ?

Do you still hate me for pulling all those 5*?

13. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: Where do you see yourself in a few years in the future? Are you satisfied with where you are at right now?

:: How fast is your typing speed, do you know?

:: Why is Mystic Messenger a fad again?

14. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    I like every flower that doesn't give off those nasty pollen >_>
    In all seriousness though, I think I like tulips best. Plain, simple and not very Dutch :3

Yes, as long as there's also fish and other seafood to put on it :3 I'm not a very big fan of sausages and the like.

Yes.
    >_>

After I finish my bachelor study, I want to look for a job that combines both research and education. For that, I'm gonna start off by getting my teaching license. I'd love to be able to work both at a school and at a research institute, to form a bridge between them, so to say!
    I'm very happy with how things are these days. It took me a long time to come here and it definitely wasn't easy, but I'm here now and that's what counts ❤

The highest score I got back when I was following the type course was 163 keys per minute. I think I'm still around that speed.

It all started off with Misty and me, of course. Then people just started to come back to MM hype :3
    The power of Jumin❤❤ love... :3

15. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    What is your opinion on Wooper?

How do you feel about Mega Evolution and Z Moves?

16. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Wooper is @karatekid770 's Pokémon. He sux, so Wooper also sux.

..nahh, Wooper is pretty cool :P

It's a pretty cool addition, both of them. However, Pokémon has to be careful that they don't start to add too many of those special new features. It'll ruin the core experience of the game. Like Inazuma Eleven: things won't be fun anymore if you keep adding new tricks, especially when you put aside other special functions you've introduced.

JadeFox likes this.
  17. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    How long ago did you contribute to LV?

18. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    You got any mystic messages?

Is 707 youre favorite? If so...why?

92 posts

19. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Uhh... I donated money to LV three times. I was gifted my first Donator rank (someone unknown got me VIP, I still don't know who it was), but I domated money to help LV afterwards myself. That was about one and a half year after I got gifted VIP though, because back when I got that rank, I wasn't allowed to spend money on the Internet yet. The last time I donated money was for the fundraiser to move LV to Xenforo.

All the time :3
    My inbox is filled with them ;)

He's not, actually, haha. Jumin is. @Pokémist and I are in a husbando war though (her favourite is Seven) and for the sake of that war, we "switched" hubbies for a while. Jumin is 5ever mine though <3333

Pokémist likes this.
  20. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: What is your favourite first name that you've ever heard, on any person? Why?

:: What's something you really want to get better at, and why?

:: Now that I've posted my Zero Escape article, does that compel you to replay the series again?