1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Staff Post Member of the Month Nominations [February 2019]

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Wizard, Jan 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,446.0
    Hi everyone and welcome to February's Member of the Month Nomination Thread! First, we'd like to thank all the users who've been an awesome force on the site during the previous month! You all are amazing!

BEFORE YOU POST: We have changed the rules for nominating. Please, please, please review the rules found in the spoilers beneath before posting.

Before nominating, please read the following rules
    1) You may not bribe, beg or ask for a nomination.
    2) You may nominate a maximum of 3 candidates for a month's nomination.
    3) For each candidate you nominate, you must provide 2 sentences explaining their nomination
    - The sentence must explain WHY followed with some elaboration.
    - Reasons such as "they are nice" are not permitted. Please find a solid reason to nominate someone.
    5) You cannot nominate someone who's already been nominated by another user. Read the nominations first, please!
    6) You may not nominate yourself, staff or someone who wasn't active during the month.
    7) You may not nominate a user who has previously been a Member of the Month. Previous List Here

If you make a mistake with your nomination, a Super Mod will PM you about it. 2 successive mistakes in a 2 month period will result in you losing nomination privileges in the following month.

Additionatally, here's a list of all previous MotMs that cannot be nominated.

Enjoy nominating your fellow users! Nominations will close on January 27th!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    ChocoChicken, RadEmpoleon and Gwoomy like this.
  2. Moonstruck-Mist

HoverBoots
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽544.9
    @Sheinxy I swear, until you get your place on the board, I will nominate you every time. Sheinxy is one of the nicest people I have met on this site, and they really do try to be the best they can be for the community. They seem to care about the community and its well-being, and even seem to want to make it better with their can-do attitude and willpower. Though I will admit they aren't perfect, they're still trying, and that's what counts.
    Second on the board is... @RadEmpoleon I don't know them all that well, but I do know they are fairly active on the community. I see them a lot in game corner, and I think that makes them an all-around fun-lover. They're them, and I think that's nice. They don't blend in, they aren't afraid to be who they are, and they're who they want to be. I think maybe sticking out even more might be good for them.

And indeed I read the rules. I have three separate tabs open as I do this. But, alas, I do not know enough people for a third nomination. I guess I'll have to leave it at 2.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Wizard likes this.
  3. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,138.7
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Edit: so sorry Dawn, I can’t nominate you. So I’ll change my nomination to @ChocoChicken. This person is great around the site. I’ve seen them in Game Corner, The Lounge, Intro Lobby, and other places. They always have something good to say. They seem to me as a friendly and caring person. They also always welcome the new people on the site.

#3 Jan 24, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
  4. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    I'd like to nominate
    @Arod. He brings a lot of humor to the site through his jokes and Dedede impersonating. He's also been very active in many different forums. On top of that, he is bright and encouraging, especially to new users.
    @Achromatic. Without him, LV would not even exist. He's managed to make the site like a second home on the Internet for many users, I'm sure - and I'm grateful for that. Aside from his past duties, he is humorous like Arod, but is also responsible and respectful.
    @Fchicken77. Like the other two, she has a great sense of humor and brings a lot of Internet jokes into the feed. She's also rather active, especially in places like the Art Corner and Roleplay Institute.

5. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    February MotM and so many deserving LV folks!

I'd like to nominate @Haunted Ditto for his contributions around the site. I've seen him engaged in quality discussions around the site and he's definitely been a positive face for LV!

6. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,446.0
    Nominations are now closed for this month! The winner will be announced on February 1st. Thanks to all who nominated, and another thank you to all of the wonderful members here for being awesome!!

RadEmpoleon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.