1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Staff Post Member of the Month Nominations February 2020

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Riddles, Jan 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Hello there, and welcome to the Member of the Month nomination thread for February 2020! As the first month of the new decade comes to a close, it's time once again to give a month in the spotlight to anyone who you feel deserves it.

Before nominating, please read the following rules:
    1) You may not bribe, beg or ask for a nomination.
    2) You may nominate a maximum of 3 candidates for a month's nomination.
    3) For each candidate you nominate, you must provide 2 sentences explaining their nomination
    - The sentence must explain WHY followed with some elaboration.
    - Reasons such as "they are nice" are not permitted. Please find a solid reason to nominate someone.
    4) You cannot nominate someone who's already been nominated by another user. Read the nominations first, please!
    5) You may not nominate yourself, staff or someone who wasn't active during the month.
    6) You may not nominate a user who has previously been a Member of the Month. Previous List Here

If you make a mistake with your nomination, a Super Mod will PM you about it. 2 successive mistakes in a 2 month period will result in you losing nomination privileges in the following month.

Additionatally, here's a list of all previous MotMs that cannot be nominated.

Enjoy nominating your fellow users! Nominations will close on January 27th!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Hm, i'd say @Nova Ozuka I may not know them much but seeing from status posts and the sort they're an Active? member. I've seen their stats and they've been here since 2017 and they're a person who writes fanfic and I find it kinda common but still cool on how people can come here and post their stories and get info. They work hard on their work and I want them to get a way for people on the site to know what they do.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,446.0
    I'm gonna nominate @Geroniny~ first. She has been a steady member of our community for a while now and is a great person to have around in general. Her presence is felt on both the forums and even Discord lately! A solid member who I feel is totally deserving.

I'd also like to nominate @Sethal for the award. He is often interacting with other people, particularly in status updates and has a solid presence that can be felt in many areas of the community. I have particularly enjoyed the path to 1000 pages in the Game Corner, which he has so graciously been aiding us with. Awesome member as well!

Faded Autumn likes this.
  4. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Nominations are now closed! Thank you to everyone who posted a nomination!

RadEmpoleon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.