1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Staff Post Member of the Month nominations January 2020

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Aiko, Dec 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Hi everyone and welcome to January's Member of the Month Nomination Thread! The new year is right around the corner! With so many holidays and festivities around, this certainly must be a busy season for everyone! This is the perfect place to recognize any outstanding members in our community, so feel free to do so!

Before nominating, please read the following rules:

1) You may not bribe, beg or ask for a nomination.
    2) You may nominate a maximum of 3 candidates for a month's nomination.
    3) For each candidate you nominate, you must provide 2 sentences explaining their nomination
    - The sentence must explain WHY followed with some elaboration.
    - Reasons such as "they are nice" are not permitted. Please find a solid reason to nominate someone.
    4) You cannot nominate someone who's already been nominated by another user. Read the nominations first, please!
    5) You may not nominate yourself, staff or someone who wasn't active during the month.
    6) You may not nominate a user who has previously been a Member of the Month. Previous List Here

If you make a mistake with your nomination, a Super Mod will PM you about it. 2 successive mistakes in a 2 month period will result in you losing nomination privileges in the following month.

Additionatally, here's a list of all previous MotMs that cannot be nominated.

Enjoy nominating your fellow users! Nominations will close on December 30th!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I'd have to say . . . Barandofl
    Reasoning: I hide in the RP corner most of my time on LV and Bara is in one of the rps I made called "Black Garden" And I find his character and how he runs it really well. Jup is in it but well . . . .His Character has more prick attitudes than a cactus. Alauaus (Bara's character) Is one of our members that is our support. He runs the character well and is that timid nature that raltz are. That's why I nominate Barandofl

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,434.8
    I'd like to nominate @Duo for being such a stellar member. He has been an important part of our community for a while and is also reliable for a good interaction on both the forums and Discord! Definitely worthy imo.

DuoM2 likes this.
  4. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    I would like to nominate @Link_The_Fox for being a stellar member around the forums and Discord with a ton of positive contributions in the form of threads, messages, and posts.

I would like to nominate @bakugo who regularly checks in with us both on the forums and Discord and is quite an interesting and fun person to chat with!

bakugo likes this.
  5. bakugo

bakugo Camper

(Kyurem Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽588.7
    I'd have to nominate @Captain Comet because we did some max raids together on Discord. Had a lot of fun doing those raids and got quite a few done.
    I'll edit my post if i know of anyone else to nominate, oops

#5 Dec 30, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2019
    Aiko likes this.
  6. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Captain comet has already been a previous member of the month so she cannot be nominated again sadly! If there's anyone else you would like to nominate but aren't sure if they've been MotM already, please make sure to check here!

7. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Nominations are now closed! Thanks everyone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.