1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Staff Post Member of the Month nominations July 2019

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Absolute Zero, Jun 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    Hi everyone and welcome to this July's Member of the Month Nomination Thread! Who will wear the crown of MOTM during the upcoming Summer Scramble? You decide!

Before nominating, please read the da rules.

1) You may not bribe, beg or ask for a nomination.
    2) You may nominate a maximum of 3 candidates for a month's nomination.
    3) For each candidate you nominate, you must provide 2 sentences explaining their nomination
    - The sentence must explain WHY followed with some elaboration.
    - Reasons such as "they are nice" are not permitted. Please find a solid reason to nominate someone.
    4) You cannot nominate someone who's already been nominated by another user. Read the nominations first, please!
    5) You may not nominate yourself, staff or someone who wasn't active during the month.
    6) You may not nominate a user who has previously been a Member of the Month. Previous List Here

If you make a mistake with your nomination, a Super Mod will PM you about it. 2 successive mistakes in a 2 month period will result in you losing nomination privileges in the following month.

Additionatally, here's a list of all previous MotMs that cannot be nominated.

Enjoy nominating your fellow users! Nominations will close on July 27th!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Gwoomy and RadEmpoleon like this.
  2. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,124.8
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Ooh, who should I pass the torch down to? I pick @Minty Electric because they are active both on the site and on the Discord. I think they have well adjusted to the site in the month they have been with us, and they have been a great person to have around.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Wizard likes this.
  3. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,434.8
    Ooh boi

@SceptileKing has continued to be a great joy to have around, especially on Discord. Not only does he provide me with my daily supply of memes, he is a ton of fun to chat with. Plus, he evolved from a prince, so that's cool.

@VictoryStar34 is another member that I have enjoyed getting to know. They have been extremely active on both Discord and the forums, and has been a positive contributor all around. Definitely a member worth getting to know!

4. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    I would like to nominate @Captain Comet who has been a really chill and cool presence around the site. Really cool dude.

I would like to nominate @SawstheSawsbuck who is back with us and is a great positive presence around LV as well!

Wizard likes this.
  5. Captain Comet

Captain Comet Fallen Star Baby

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,549.0
    Basic Gary Oak ★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Wow Vig nominating me twice in a row? Thanks man!

Well I started to go ahead and nominate @King Dedede before I realized that was against the rules because he's staff now. Sorry buddy I tried.

So, I would like to nominate @DemonicKraken instead. He is a hyper, memey mess that is just fun to be around (until he starts using Wii Fit Trainer that crap is annoying). He's a bit crazy, but that just makes it more fun to find out what the hell he's about to do. Plus the two of us are going to gain control of the forum for a week on [date unknown] so I feel like we should strengthen our bond as a duo so we don't just treat it like Germany and split it into East Valor and West Valor.

Vaquero, Rezna and Wizard like this.
  6. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    Oh boy, six candidates. It's a roll of the die, who's it gonna be! Thank you all for nominating, and stay tuned for the official announcement of July's MOTM in a few days!

RadEmpoleon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.