1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Staff Post Member of the Month Nominations [March 2019]

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Wizard, Feb 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,397.0
    Hi everyone and welcome to March's Member of the Month Nomination Thread! First, we'd like to thank all the users who've been an awesome force on the site during the previous month! You all are amazing!

BEFORE YOU POST: We have changed the rules for nominating. Please, please, please review the rules found in the spoilers beneath before posting.

Before nominating, please read the following rules
    1) You may not bribe, beg or ask for a nomination.
    2) You may nominate a maximum of 3 candidates for a month's nomination.
    3) For each candidate you nominate, you must provide 2 sentences explaining their nomination
    - The sentence must explain WHY followed with some elaboration.
    - Reasons such as "they are nice" are not permitted. Please find a solid reason to nominate someone.
    5) You cannot nominate someone who's already been nominated by another user. Read the nominations first, please!
    6) You may not nominate yourself, staff or someone who wasn't active during the month.
    7) You may not nominate a user who has previously been a Member of the Month. Previous List Here

If you make a mistake with your nomination, a Super Mod will PM you about it. 2 successive mistakes in a 2 month period will result in you losing nomination privileges in the following month.

Additionatally, here's a list of all previous MotMs that cannot be nominated.

Enjoy nominating your fellow users! Nominations will close on February 27th!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    RadEmpoleon and Gwoomy like this.
  2. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Nominating these two neat folk:
    @Haunted Ditto - He's a really active member of the community and always provides some interesting insights and discussions around the forums.

@Sethal is a really nice person who is quite active around the site, especially the game corner. Very cool person to interact with and definitely deserving!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I think I'll nominate @Arod! He has been pretty active around the forums and discord. He's also very welcoming and encouraging!

4. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,111.9
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I’m not sure if I can nominate this person because they haven’t been on the site for too long, but I would like to nominate @Glitxel! They were a big help in the game corner, because I got so many notifications that they have participated in all of our games. I’ve seen that they have branched out to different sections on the site such as the game corner and the art corner (btw I love your art). I trust that they will be a great member in the future.

If not them, then @Doggo. They are very active on the Discord server, and they have some very good memes.

Glitxel likes this.
  5. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Well I'm pretty sure Achro doesn't count as staff anymore and I don't think i saw him as a previous MOTM, so @Achromatic is my nomination. Obviously, he's been here for a while, and back when he was an Administrator and had more time to be active, he was, well, active! I saw him on a lot of pages before and he always wanted to help others. I guess I don't really deserve much of a vote since i haven't been on for a while but i wanted to put in my vote.

6. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    I'd like to nominate @ShinigamiMiroku for being a chill person who is cool in several senses of the word. His strike a very nice balance between being informative enough while not posting walls-o-text (which is what I tend to do), and seems to be a good and stabilizing presence in our community!

7. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,397.0
    Nominations are now closed! Thank you to everybody who nominated, and another thank you to all of you great members out there for being such great parts of the community :D

RadEmpoleon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.